X Box One X Faulty hard drive

Discus and support X Box One X Faulty hard drive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi could you please help with some advise my X Box One X has a faulty hard drive but it is not under warranty anymore expired 2019 - I do have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Magda Wallace, Feb 13, 2024.

1. X Box One X Faulty hard drive

Hi could you please help with some advise my X Box One X has a faulty hard drive but it is not under warranty anymore expired 2019 - I do have household insurance and it is covered under my insurance, but the local repair guy said that he could replace the hard drive, but I have trust issues and I am scared it might not be the same after repair. What would you recommend?

Kind regards

Magda

:)

Magda Wallace, Feb 13, 2024
  2. Achieved Curtis Win User

Game Saved But I Always have to restart some games from beginning

no my x box 360 is 4 year old i bought a hard drive (250gb) which fits in the x box
  3. BAD 2020 Win User

Disc 1 broken?

If you uploaded the game to your hard drive and use a different x box with the same hard drive then this problem will happen.
  4. Svissloki Win User

System error: E105 00000000 8007045D (Xbox One)

Thanks for the reply, yes after further research all fingers pointed to a faulty hard drive.

I have a new Xbox One X now, I returned the last one for a refund on Amazon UK.

...so far so good, everything is great and I am loving the power of the Xbox One X.
  5. ADAM ROBERTSON1970 Win User

non 360 games

the hard drive that's connected to the x box says Microsoft on it its doing my swede in
  6. Cathproudlock Win User

Please help me out..

it seems very odd , what if you log into a friends xbox with your faulty account? (you could upload the account to cloud then download it at your mates) can you play at his house on his x box?

If you can it might be an idea to wipe your xbox hard drive and reinstall everything.
Thema:

X Box One X Faulty hard drive

1. X Box One X Faulty hard drive - Similar Threads - Box Faulty hard

2. I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...: I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it is not working 85030dd0-5b81-40e2-8236-3f93c068f373
  3. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  4. how do i fix update x box one s error code 0x8B050084

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix update x box one s error code 0x8B050084: trying to set up x box one s after being reset to factory settings . the above error code appears and i can go no further efbd04e5-5359-4bf6-a199-fe73a71006d9
  5. Enter IPv4 Ip Address for wireleßs x box one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enter IPv4 Ip Address for wireleßs x box one x: I have a new x box one s series, but it will not connect to my home network wifi, what's a good IPv4 address, Subnet Address, etc? aeff02be-240f-4d2c-904a-13b0056a00db
  6. How come when I click reset this box on my Xbox One S it doesn't do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    How come when I click reset this box on my Xbox One S it doesn't do anything: How come when I push reset this box it does not do anything 72cf9615-7ac7-47cb-95ff-935bfdb60f0d
  7. I sent in an xbox series 2 red controller but never received it in the original box I sent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent in an xbox series 2 red controller but never received it in the original box I sent...: I sent a red elite series 2 controller in for repair in the original box and received the controller in a brown standard box which is not the original box I sent it in....
  8. Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out the box and bought new on and it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out the box and bought new on and it...: Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out 01dbdd14-14d7-4c88-ba09-2f4ffb889a64
  9. Anyone know if you can update your counsel offline (X-Box One)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone know if you can update your counsel offline (X-Box One): Anyone know if you can update your counsel offline (X-Box One) And when I connect it to Wi-Fi it won’t let me do certain things like go on the X-Box network and change my profile...
  10. My keyboard won't interact with games and some text boxes

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard won't interact with games and some text boxes: I can't interact with games with anything other than my mouse, my keyboard just doesn't make a reaction, it can use chat boxes if i manage to activate them. Also I can't use some other text boxes...