X Box One X Faulty hard drive

Discus and support X Box One X Faulty hard drive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi could you please help with some advise my X Box One X has a faulty hard drive but it is not under warranty anymore expired 2019 - I do have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Magda Wallace, Feb 13, 2024.

1. X Box One X Faulty hard drive

Hi could you please help with some advise my X Box One X has a faulty hard drive but it is not under warranty anymore expired 2019 - I do have household insurance and it is covered under my insurance, but the local repair guy said that he could replace the hard drive, but I have trust issues and I am scared it might not be the same after repair. What would you recommend?

Kind regards

Magda

:)

Magda Wallace, Feb 13, 2024
  2. Achieved Curtis Win User

Game Saved But I Always have to restart some games from beginning

no my x box 360 is 4 year old i bought a hard drive (250gb) which fits in the x box
  3. BAD 2020 Win User

Disc 1 broken?

If you uploaded the game to your hard drive and use a different x box with the same hard drive then this problem will happen.
  4. Svissloki Win User

System error: E105 00000000 8007045D (Xbox One)

Thanks for the reply, yes after further research all fingers pointed to a faulty hard drive.

I have a new Xbox One X now, I returned the last one for a refund on Amazon UK.

...so far so good, everything is great and I am loving the power of the Xbox One X.
  5. ADAM ROBERTSON1970 Win User

non 360 games

the hard drive that's connected to the x box says Microsoft on it its doing my swede in
  6. Cathproudlock Win User

Please help me out..

it seems very odd , what if you log into a friends xbox with your faulty account? (you could upload the account to cloud then download it at your mates) can you play at his house on his x box?

If you can it might be an idea to wipe your xbox hard drive and reinstall everything.
Thema:

X Box One X Faulty hard drive

1. X Box One X Faulty hard drive - Similar Threads - Box Faulty hard

2. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one: Ho I having issues connecting to my xbox one with sky broadband , lhave tried all the the normal fixes but still no joy. dbfeabac-ca59-4f29-bbe3-0a528e34ef7d
  5. How to fix my X Box warranty incorrectness in microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix my X Box warranty incorrectness in microsoft account: How to fix my X Box warranty incorrect details in microsoft account. I tried talk to agent but it always shows please try after some time. Please do the needful. Regards [mod removed - personal...
  6. Is the orange box backwards compatible with xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the orange box backwards compatible with xbox one: So I wanted to ask you if the orange box is backwards compatible with xbox one please respond soon a1045a00-0713-4b3c-95a5-52e14082e179
  7. My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?: Our home wifi seems to work with phones, laptops, etc...but it just stopped allowing my X-Box Series S to connect. Cannot figure out way and have tried all the steps I can find recommended....
  8. X box taking forever to do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box taking forever to do anything: This just started on my xbox this morning too. Takes about 15 min to start. Then another 10 or so for the dashboard top finish loading everything. I also have a 2TB external HD. Not the problem....
  9. Selection boxes on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Selection boxes on pc: So i somehow made selection mode on my pc and i cant get out of it i press w a s d and it moves it so i cant do anything i think i pressed a key or something 96356529-b141-48b7-9acf-31c0586fe63e
  10. Can my Xbox Series S controller be replaced if it came out of the box faulty/broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my Xbox Series S controller be replaced if it came out of the box faulty/broken: I want to know if it's too late to replace it, sense it came faulty It was paid for and I wasn't expecting it to have broken analog sticks, hope it can be replaced it's the only controller. I...