X Box One S (Assistência Técnica Autorizada em Manaus Amazonas)[Translation-X Box One S...

Discus and support X Box One S (Assistência Técnica Autorizada em Manaus Amazonas)[Translation-X Box One S... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Prezados (as) bom dia, comprei um xbox one s há pouco mais de 1 mês e acredito ter danificado a entrada HDMI no console, uma vez que puxei com força o... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AdmMMA, Mar 11, 2020.

1. AdmMMA
    AdmMMA Guest

X Box One S (Assistência Técnica Autorizada em Manaus Amazonas)[Translation-X Box One S...

Prezados (as) bom dia, comprei um xbox one s há pouco mais de 1 mês e acredito ter danificado a entrada HDMI no console, uma vez que puxei com força o cabo, ficando sem imagem e som na tv. Gostaria de saber onde posso levar, (em que assistência técnica autorizada)
    o equipamento pra trocar a entrada HDMI do mesmo, sendo que estou em Manaus, Amazonas. Desde já, grato. Marcelo Munhoz

[Translation-Dear good morning, I bought an xbox one s just over 1 month ago and I believe I have damaged the HDMI input on the console, since I pulled the cable hard, running out of image and sound on tv. I wonder where I can take, (in what authorized
    technical assistance) the equipment to change the HDMI input of it, being that I'm in Manaus, Amazonas. Thank you, thank you right now. Marcelo Munhoz]

:)

AdmMMA, Mar 11, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

X Box One S (Assistência Técnica Autorizada em Manaus Amazonas)[Translation-X Box One S (Authorized Technical Assistance in Manaus Amazonas)]

Hi Marcelo,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have inquiry how to get console repaired. You can go to

device support
    register the console and set up a repair there. Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF - Tali Win User

Assistência técnica autorizada Xbox One

[The text above is an automatic translation and may not be exactly the same as the original text]

Hello PJSantana,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand that your controller is drifting while you are trying to play games. Typically, it is suggested to replace controllers through your local retailer if it is still within the exchange period. However, controllers will need to be mailed in for repairs. If you are using an official Xbox controller and if it is still under warranty, you may view Request an Xbox controller replacement for additional details.

If you are unsure if your controller is under warranty, the link above will help you find the warranty status of your device.

Thank you,

-Tali

[Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
  4. XBF - Tali Win User

Assistência técnica autorizada Xbox One

[O texto acima é uma tradução automática e pode não ser exatamente o mesmo que o texto original]

Olá PJSantana,Obrigado

por entrar em contato com os fóruns de Suporte xbox. Eu entendo que seu controlador está deriva enquanto você está tentando jogar. Normalmente, é sugerido substituir controladores através do seu varejista local se ele ainda estiver dentro do período de troca. No entanto, os controladores precisarão ser enviados para reparos. Se você estiver usando um controlador Xbox oficial e se ele ainda estiver sob garantia, você pode ver solicitar um controle de Xbox para obter mais detalhes.

Se você não tiver certeza se o controlador está sob garantia, o link acima ajudará você a encontrar o status de garantia do seu dispositivo.

Obrigado,

Tali.

[Deixe-nos saber se isso respondeu a sua pergunta tocando "Sim" abaixo]
  5. Ade Connell Win User

Why cant I sign in to my x box accounts?

My sons is an x box one s and mine Is just the x box one. We can't sign in to either of our accounts on both consoles!
  6. BOLTzFALL Win User

Xbox one x won’t power on.

Complicado,tenta levar em uma assistência técnica de sua confiança.
Thema:

1. X Box One S (Assistência Técnica Autorizada em Manaus Amazonas)[Translation-X Box One S... - Similar Threads - Box Assistência Técnica

2. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  3. Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?: I’m sure you are aware of some of the social media outrage over the new speculated X Box. As someone who is planning to join the X Box community soon I am sort of disappointed in the leaks. This...
  4. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china: Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new...
  5. On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working: It says I am offline when the consol says I am connected to my internet 023098d0-763f-4e77-ac2e-1c121c25b063
  6. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  7. X Box Series WiFi Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series WiFi Issue: Hello my guy has a X Box Series X and he's having to connect to WiFi almost everytime he cuts it on then most times it doesn't automatically connect and it makes us restart our router then it...
  8. X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?: My xbox keeps on disconnecting every time i log in to play, and when i try to reconnect it to WiFi, it takes up to 30 tries to be successful, is really stressful having to type the password 30...
  9. Removing the X-box taskbar button

in XBoX on Windows
    Removing the X-box taskbar button: Every day I hate Microsoft more and more because of this forced taskbar button, no matter how much I try to remove it it just keeps popping up. I don't even use it and I can't even uninstall it...
  10. Who's genius idea was it to make a new box that takes up over 2/3rds of your screen when...

in XboX Insiders
    Who's genius idea was it to make a new box that takes up over 2/3rds of your screen when...: It is things like this that kind of make it frustrating to be on this platform as an insider. This decision feels like a change for the sake of change, rather than anything good, as the thing this...