X box one password recovery completely stuck

Discus and support X box one password recovery completely stuck in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Please can someone help We have an xbox one that we have had for years it permanently logged in as my son has special needs and would struggle to type... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by clcCW, Dec 5, 2023.

1. clcCW
    clcCW Guest

Please can someone help

We have an xbox one that we have had for years it permanently logged in as my son has special needs and would struggle to type a password in. So when you turn on the console it logs in. We cant remember the password ive given the gamer tag,the email address and also the last four digits of my card number that we purchased a game for £24.99 back in October but we keep getting an email saying its been unsuccesful to recover. WE cant log in to speak to anyone I created a new account to talk to chat all it says no matter what option you pick is chat is not available for that. How am i supposed to get all his games on his new xbox x for Christmas its shocking, so far this has been a nightmare they cant just say sorry we cant sort it you will have to loose all your games surely. I cant keep trying to get the password reset because the information im putting in is no different I even gave the postcode as well.

:)

clcCW, Dec 5, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

I understand how frustrating this must be, this is why it is so important to make sure your account's information is up to date and saved securely in a password manager. You can try the recovery form up to 2 times a day, that's the only advice I can give you.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi ClcCW. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

To protect customer privacy, Microsoft can only help customers verify their account ownership through the online password recovery process. You cannot contact customer support for help with account recovery.

If you remember any new details that might help with the recovery process, it's encouraged to keep trying to recover your account using the online account recovery form.

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/lost-password-solution

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

I understand how frustrating this must be, this is why it is so important to make sure your account's information is up to date and saved securely in a password manager. You can try the recovery form up to 2 times a day, that's the only advice I can give you.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. andersonpassos Win User

FFXIII launcher freezes after I log into my Microsoft account on game pass

Try rolling back the latest Windows update. How to roll back Windows 10 to an earlier version of Windows
    To revert to a previous version of Windows, do the following:

If your computer is unplugged, be sure to plug it into the wall outlet and click Next.

Click Start and type "recovery".

Select Recovery Options (System Configuration).

Under Recovery, select Back to Windows [X], where [X] is the previous version of Windows.

Select a reason for the rollback, then click Next.

Click Back to Windows [X].

Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the rollback.
    When the rollback is complete, the computer will boot to the previous version of Windows. If you used a password to log in on the previous version of Windows, you will need that password to log in.
  6. andersonpassos Win User

uk truck sim doesnt run

try rolling back your windows latest update

How to roll back Windows 10 to an earlier version of Windows

To revert to a previous version of Windows, do the following:

If your computer is unplugged, be sure to plug it into the wall outlet and click Next.

Click Start and type "recovery".

Select Recovery Options (System Configuration).

Under Recovery, select Back to Windows [X], where [X] is the previous version of Windows.

Select a reason for the rollback, then click Next.

Click Back to Windows [X].

Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the rollback.

When the rollback is complete, the computer will boot to the previous version of Windows. If you used a password to log in on the previous version of Windows, you will need that password to log in.
Thema:

1. X box one password recovery completely stuck - Similar Threads - box password recovery

2. X box account log in with no email or password access

in XBoX Accessibility
    X box account log in with no email or password access: My son uses Xbox console and he does not have access to the email or password associated with his account. We have tried to reset this and it says we do not have enough information. This account...
  3. Xfinity Login username and Password Box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xfinity Login username and Password Box: Hey I’m having problems with the xfinity wireless network soon as I go to sign in the username and password box is not on the screen is anyone else having this problem?...
  4. X box 360 family password reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    X box 360 family password reset: How do I reset family password. I have forgotten password. e78d485d-64ee-42b7-ac29-2eb0abce9c88
  5. X Box Series S password issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series S password issues: My daughter purchased this console today. She made an Outlook account because she didn't have one. Her password was auto generated in your iphone which she forgot to save. She hasn't signed in...
  6. How to update the X box One Screen Time password

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to update the X box One Screen Time password: I have a Password to authorize an extra time to my son on the Xbox Console once he reach the screen time limit that I set-up on his account; unfortunately he finally figure out the what the...
  7. Where do I enter app password on my x-box 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do I enter app password on my x-box 360?: Please I have been sent an app password for my x-box. Where do I enter it. Also I would like to check my account details if they’re accurate 60b08cd0-8083-452e-a695-7a5dcc30a042
  8. Microsoft password works on PC but not on the X box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft password works on PC but not on the X box: Microsoft password works on PC but not on the X box 7616583f-7a1e-43ef-a994-d08c8fd5cf90
  9. i cant connect to x box live because my password does not work how i can have a new password

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant connect to x box live because my password does not work how i can have a new password: i can not connect to my xbox live because my password does not work how i can change to a new password 99e5b467-602c-4dd6-a6cf-7268c7fab5c0
  10. I reset the password, still cannot login to x box one, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I reset the password, still cannot login to x box one, why?: I reset the password, still cannot login to x box one, why. 7052393a-41a8-441f-afa1-b66ce800353a