X box one, don´t sync with controllers

Discus and support X box one, don´t sync with controllers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi, from a year or so, i thought my controller was bad, because i dropped it and stuff, and i needed to play with usb cable, but recently i bought... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Luis PabloGonzalez, Mar 6, 2022.

1. X box one, don´t sync with controllers

hi,

from a year or so, i thought my controller was bad, because i dropped it and stuff, and i needed to play with usb cable, but recently i bought another new control and its the same issue, in times wont sync, and when it syncs will go on and of the sync, all its updated console and accesories, does anyone knows how to fix it or if it is a 1 gen xbox one problem?

thank you

:)

Luis PabloGonzalez, Mar 6, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Luis, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. JulioGarou Win User

Using a Ipega controller on Xbox GamePass Games

OK, just saw here. And it´s a huge BS.

Windows 10 games now don´t support d-input controllers, only x-input.

Ridiculously disapointed with uncle Bill in this one.
  4. skys7 Win User

xbox one will be sweet awesome for everybody.

Shhh don´t tell but I wish me the Xbox One in my post box NOW !
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox Live Policy and Enforcement

If they don`t understand it they shouldn`t tick the box to agree with it.

By ticking the box they agree they have read and understood the terms and conditions.
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Xbox One X 2TB Solid State Hybrid Drive Gaming Console

I don´t think there is an XBOX One X 2TBH SSHD becouse Microsoft are concentrated to push the Scarlett and Anaconda.
Thema:

1. X box one, don´t sync with controllers - Similar Threads - box don´t sync

2. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  3. X Box Series WiFi Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series WiFi Issue: Hello my guy has a X Box Series X and he's having to connect to WiFi almost everytime he cuts it on then most times it doesn't automatically connect and it makes us restart our router then it...
  4. X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?: My xbox keeps on disconnecting every time i log in to play, and when i try to reconnect it to WiFi, it takes up to 30 tries to be successful, is really stressful having to type the password 30...
  5. Removing the X-box taskbar button

in XBoX on Windows
    Removing the X-box taskbar button: Every day I hate Microsoft more and more because of this forced taskbar button, no matter how much I try to remove it it just keeps popping up. I don't even use it and I can't even uninstall it...
  6. Who's genius idea was it to make a new box that takes up over 2/3rds of your screen when...

in XboX Insiders
    Who's genius idea was it to make a new box that takes up over 2/3rds of your screen when...: It is things like this that kind of make it frustrating to be on this platform as an insider. This decision feels like a change for the sake of change, rather than anything good, as the thing this...
  7. why is there no chat box in-game robox i want to know what my friends are talking about but...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why is there no chat box in-game robox i want to know what my friends are talking about but...: when me and my friends are playing they always ask why i cant chat and i have to say that im on xbox this is really a problem and i think it should be changed 83e24289-a70d-4383-b560-3e1859e794ab
  8. Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!: Help! My games (gamepass & subscribed) were working earlier, then I tried playing this afternoon, and I was getting an error. So I tried removing all accounts, and try login in afterwards, and it...
  9. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  10. x box x shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box x shutting off: Hi, I have a sine wave power converter 110V , 400w in my truck....I plug in the monitor and the X box series X. I use my iphone hot spot to get on my game. Everything works in the menus,...