X Box One Console Day Z Game Issue BIOS Error (0x00050017)” Communication error, resource...

Discus and support X Box One Console Day Z Game Issue BIOS Error (0x00050017)” Communication error, resource... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I have been unable to play Day Z on my XBox One for nearly a week now. I keep getting this error: BIOS Error (0x00050017)” Communication error,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sniperfleadom, Jan 11, 2023.

1. X Box One Console Day Z Game Issue BIOS Error (0x00050017)” Communication error, resource...

X Box One Console Day Z Game Issue BIOS Error (0x00050017)” Communication error, resource... [​IMG]
    I have been unable to play Day Z on my XBox One for nearly a week now. I keep getting this error:

BIOS Error (0x00050017)” Communication error, resource unreachable or available. (Exchange XBOXAuthCode)=0x800C0008).

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, searched the internet, and contacted Bohemian Interactive and I have gotten nowhere.

I played the game and had a blast with it for two weeks and now this. I paid money for the game and now I can not play it. Is there anyone else having this issue? I keep reading several month old threads about previous BIOS errors, but nothing relevant to this ongoing issue. What is going on? Can anyone advise?

Thanks..K

:)

Sniperfleadom, Jan 11, 2023
  2. CaptainCDN Win User

X Box One Console Day Z Game Issue BIOS Error (0x00050017)” Communication error, resource unreachable or available. (Exchange XBOXAuthCode)=0x800C0008)

Damn that's crazy......than I wonder why it works via cloud gaming but not when I actually download it to my console then.......
  3. Sniperfleadom Win User

X Box One Console Day Z Game Issue BIOS Error (0x00050017)” Communication error, resource unreachable or available. (Exchange XBOXAuthCode)=0x800C0008)

Thank you for your comment! I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. As you said, it does not have to do with XBox/Microsoft. It appears the servers are down and Bohemian Interactive is about as helpful as boobs on a bull. Their wonderful support staff wanted me to adjust my router settings even though I made it clear I was on an Xbox console. Thanks again for your insight.

If anyone knows what exactly is going on, I would appreciate it.
  4. Sniperfleadom Win User

Microsoft did have a little blurb advising cloud gaming was a work around. I just down loaded it from gamepass and I have not done the cloud. BTW, I am far from being a tekkie. Best of luck to you sir. For your own edification see below from Down Detector site.

DayZ reports from social media

[​IMG]

@Rey09019548 @DayZ hi, are PC server down at the moment?

2023-01-10 23:24:07

[​IMG]

@ren_regali @DayZ @bohemiainteract nearly a week since DayZ went down for me on PlayStation 5 with BIOS error. Please fix this issue soon!!

2023-01-10 22:50:15

[​IMG]

@wHAmEz @DayZ @DePanjaman @Jon_Darlington Server Europe 1507 was down for about 10 minutes. All up and running after. Just lost the loot I picked up 5 minutes before

2023-01-10 13:34:08

[​IMG]

@SaniAyusuf13 @MyBitglobal Please my verification is reviewe almost 3 dayz plz what wrong I if there is some problem pls cancel it so that ai try with another id

2023-01-10 10:56:53

[​IMG]

@wHAmEz @DayZ #Xbox servers down?

2023-01-10 10:07:06

[​IMG]

@Jon_Darlington @DayZ Servers unreachable, whats happening?

2023-01-10 10:06:38

[​IMG]

@DAXTILES_0G @bohemiainteract People keep getting a BIOS Server error and I’ve waited for 2 days on a response from your guys and your ticket system, any idea what’s up because I’ve talked to Nitrado and they said it’s an issue on your end

2023-01-09 19:23:13

[​IMG]

@LONEWOLF19901 @DayZ Well still the Bios error hasn't gone yet. Are yall still working of fixing this problem?

2023-01-09 16:18:28

[​IMG]

@LachyWA @DayZ howdy @DayZ , i’ve purchased not only your game, but a keyboard and mouse to enjoy it on the PS5. there seems to be major alignment issues with the mouse! i’ve tried the 1080p thing, what can i do?

2023-01-09 15:06:34

[​IMG]

@Bran86523374 @DayZ I would have loved to experience the event, however, servers have been down for the past week in my region
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

This is an internal error to the game and has nothing to do with Xbox, it’s failing to reach the online servers.

Down detector reports a lot of spiking outages throughout the day, but only their support could give you specifics.

https://downdetector.com/status/dayz/
  6. Sniperfleadom Win User

Thank you for your comment. It is actually an issue with Bohemia Interactive. They got back to me and advised that they are having issues with internet providers linking to their servers and that they are diligently working to resolve the issue. It has nothing to do with GamePass fortunately. The problem is pervasive/ubiquitous, as there many servers being shown down in the US. Down Detector confirms this and there are many many people with XBox consoles reporting the same issue. This the latest response I received from the game developer as of 1/11/23.

[table][tr][td]Hello,developers are aware of this issue (your internet service provider is blockingthe connection) and they do their best to fix it ASAP.I am sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.Best regards,DominikBohemia Interactive[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]
Thema:

X Box One Console Day Z Game Issue BIOS Error (0x00050017)” Communication error, resource...

1. X Box One Console Day Z Game Issue BIOS Error (0x00050017)” Communication error, resource... - Similar Threads - Box Console Game

2. On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working: It says I am offline when the consol says I am connected to my internet 023098d0-763f-4e77-ac2e-1c121c25b063
  3. Console or power box issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console or power box issue?: I’m having trouble with my original Xbox one. I don’t know if it’s the power box the console itself. I have an after market power box because the original stopped working. Anyway, I plug the power...
  4. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  5. 2 x box consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 x box consoles: Hi. My son has to take his Xbox to and from his dads and my house.. If we buy another Xbox S. And he logged in with the same account. Would he have the saved games he has bought. Like FIFA....
  6. Sky Q box disconnected Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sky Q box disconnected Xbox one console: We recently got a SkyQ box and the Xbox has been disconnected. the console turns on but no picture appears on its usual HDMI output (or anywhere else for that matter). HDMI is all plugged in. Sky...
  7. X box remote play not working when phone on 5G and console on home network?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box remote play not working when phone on 5G and console on home network?: Hi, I have read through many threads looking for answers and still haven't come to clear reason why this is still not working. Remote play works when on the same network but, will not work...
  8. do i need the xbox app if i have the box Console Companion on my computer?

in XBoX on Windows
    do i need the xbox app if i have the box Console Companion on my computer?: do i need the xbox app if i have the box Console Companion on my computer? 2c9c6890-a610-4ffd-a09c-2e88537e735a
  9. Can you use the same emojis on x box chat using the console like you can while using app on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you use the same emojis on x box chat using the console like you can while using app on...: I was wondering if the same emojis are available on messages through the console as they are on your mobile phone b1b4db00-e0a6-48b0-98f6-c1853b4032f6
  10. Transfer x box live with out using the old faulty consol

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer x box live with out using the old faulty consol: I have faulty X box 360 . I bought a new one also 360. How can I transfer X box live with out using the old faulty consol ede7d116-5544-435d-9372-15ae867a829d