x box not working.
Discus and support x box not working. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have reset the game and nothing is working. c71f10e3-1be9-487e-a907-606d050577c4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DanielLayne1, Dec 23, 2020.
Thema:
x box not working.
Loading...
-
x box not working. - Similar Threads - box working
-
X Box series X randomly started not working
in XboX InsidersX Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried... -
x box live not working on other x box
in XBoX Accessibilityx box live not working on other x box: i have 2 x boxs that both are connected to the same account. an x box series x and x box one. my dad pays for x box live yearly and it works on my series x, but when i try to play on my x box one... -
On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working
in XBoX on ConsolesOn my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working: It says I am offline when the consol says I am connected to my internet 023098d0-763f-4e77-ac2e-1c121c25b063 -
Headset not working (X box series x) wired Logitech headset
in XBoX on ConsolesHeadset not working (X box series x) wired Logitech headset: Hi all, please help. Bought a replacement Turtle Beach headset (wired- plugged in to controller) for my son. Could not get it to work, tried all troubleshooting , took it back and now have... -
Why has discord all of a sudden stopped working on my x box
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhy has discord all of a sudden stopped working on my x box: After successfully using the integrated discord on my Xbox for about a year now it all of a sudden stopped working. When I try to open it within Xbox it says you need to relink your account. This... -
X box Series X controller grid buttons are not working
in XBoX on ConsolesX box Series X controller grid buttons are not working: My little brother has a series x and i use his controller for some games on my pc. recently when i tried paying halo reach his controller buttons were registering ( dpad, a, x, y, b, lb, rb) he... -
X BOX S 2nd controller paired but wont work as second controller for multiplayer. I've...
in XBoX on ConsolesX BOX S 2nd controller paired but wont work as second controller for multiplayer. I've...: X BOX S 2nd controller paired but wont work as second controller for multiplayer. I've fully updated my controllers already still dose nothing but allow me to press big x.... -
What should I do when I get a x box code from x box and it does not work when I gave it to...
in XBoX on WindowsWhat should I do when I get a x box code from x box and it does not work when I gave it to...: I got a $31.99 v-bucks gift card and I put the v-bucks card into the epic games website, it gave me a x box code to put in. I then put the code in my x box store but when I put it in it says it... -
Will the adaptive controller work with the newer X box series like the S ?
in XBoX AccessibilityWill the adaptive controller work with the newer X box series like the S ?: Will the X-box adaptive controller work with any of the newer X box? Like the S. The website says X-box one but I would like to know if it can work with a newer model than that....