X box music free on windows 8.1 wtf

Discus and support X box music free on windows 8.1 wtf in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [quote user="Listed mia 510"] And how can you complain about a secondary xbox service which was never free at all once before! [/quote] Because... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Project Novice, Jan 1, 2014.

1. X box music free on windows 8.1 wtf

[quote user="Listed mia 510"]

And how can you complain about a secondary xbox service which was never free at all once before!

[/quote]

Because before people at least had a viable alternative to play digital music on the Xbox One?

Unreal Warfare, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Xenokai
    Xenokai Guest
    I find it annoying that they take away the mp3 music player just so they can force this xbox music stuff on us. Im gonna be pretty annoyed if its not added in later. We get a awesome pc to xbox streaming player with 360 FROM LAUNCH DAY and its now 2014
    and the newest xbox doesnt have it, but instead forces this on us. =/

Xenokai, Jan 2, 2014
  3. echto360
    echto360 Guest
    [quote user="AudileJOHN"]

Microsoft appear to be focusing on making money out of the x box one not providing value for money and a complete package product. Some of you may well think that is obvious however in my opinion it is short sited especially when ps4 reviews are if anything
    edging it in front of the x box one. Not only are microsoft set to gain none of the loyal play station following but may well loose some of its loyal customers.

[/quote]

Why can you watch Netflix on the PS4 for free but on the Xbox One you need a Gold membership?

I agree with your first sentence 100%!

echto360, Jan 2, 2014
  4. BearCu6
    BearCu6 Guest

I pay for Xbox Music. It's awesome, beautiful interface and you can snap it and play whatever music you like while you play a game.

BearCu6, Jan 2, 2014
  5. nowaysis
    nowaysis Guest
    I pay for cd albums, their awesome! I get to keep them, i wont pay for xbox music has i am not a spanner

nowaysis, Jan 2, 2014
  6. Dave Eckert
    Dave Eckert Guest
    Gah.....The 1 thing I still dont understand, while somebody already pointed out you don't need a susbcription for Masic on Windows 8.1 is, why in the world didn't they just give us
    that option also on XBox One rather than shoving this stream susbcription nonsense down our throats?! They ditched Zune for no freaking reason and this is what we get! I have no need to pay for music I'm never going to listen to, nor do
    I have any desire to pay again just to access the stuff I already own. It's all 1 collosal marketing scam because if their cloud servers work as they say they do and with as many as they're promising and growing, then there shouldn't be amny reason for us
    to have to pay for it to ebgin with. Just make it a freaking Gold perk or something would be fair enough.

Dave Eckert, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Xenokai Win User

I find it annoying that they take away the mp3 music player just so they can force this xbox music stuff on us. Im gonna be pretty annoyed if its not added in later. We get a awesome pc to xbox streaming player with 360 FROM LAUNCH DAY and its now 2014
    and the newest xbox doesnt have it, but instead forces this on us. =/
  8. Geordie Flash Win User

Xbox One music is only free for about 40 tracks or something, after that you can't log in to it without paying
  9. N7 Gh0stz Win User

I fort Xbox music was free on xboxone with ads that's what I read anyway
  10. Project Novice Win User

Microsoft appear to be focusing on making money out of the x box one not providing value for money and a complete package product. Some of you may well think that is obvious however in my opinion it is short sited especially when ps4 reviews are if anything
    edging it in front of the x box one. Not only are microsoft set to gain none of the loyal play station following but may well loose some of its loyal customers.
  11. Project Novice Win User

But you still have to pay for x box one and its free on windows 8.1 that is simply wrong.
Thema:

1. X box music free on windows 8.1 wtf - Similar Threads - box music free

2. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  3. Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?: I’m sure you are aware of some of the social media outrage over the new speculated X Box. As someone who is planning to join the X Box community soon I am sort of disappointed in the leaks. This...
  4. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china: Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new...
  5. On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working: It says I am offline when the consol says I am connected to my internet 023098d0-763f-4e77-ac2e-1c121c25b063
  6. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  7. X Box Series WiFi Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series WiFi Issue: Hello my guy has a X Box Series X and he's having to connect to WiFi almost everytime he cuts it on then most times it doesn't automatically connect and it makes us restart our router then it...
  8. X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?: My xbox keeps on disconnecting every time i log in to play, and when i try to reconnect it to WiFi, it takes up to 30 tries to be successful, is really stressful having to type the password 30...
  9. Removing the X-box taskbar button

in XBoX on Windows
    Removing the X-box taskbar button: Every day I hate Microsoft more and more because of this forced taskbar button, no matter how much I try to remove it it just keeps popping up. I don't even use it and I can't even uninstall it...
  10. X-Box Music App - Windows 8.1 mobile - Songs not grouped by Album in Album View

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-Box Music App - Windows 8.1 mobile - Songs not grouped by Album in Album View: Hi, In the XBOX Music App, Songs belonging to a compilation\album are appearing as separate items despite having the same album title in the track properties in windows explorer, as well as...