X box music free on windows 8.1 wtf

Discus and support X box music free on windows 8.1 wtf in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I do not actually mind that x box music isnt free on the x box one however I am a little bit annoyed that it is free on windows 8.1. We all pay for our... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Project Novice, Jan 1, 2014.

1. X box music free on windows 8.1 wtf

I do not actually mind that x box music isnt free on the x box one however I am a little bit annoyed that it is free on windows 8.1. We all pay for our x box live membership and are getting a raw deal compared with people who dont pay a subscription for
    windows 8.1.

:)

Project Novice, Jan 1, 2014
  2. xbox 360 and pc connection failure

my pc and x box 360 are on the same wireless network, and I have a Microsoft account, but the x box is not connecting to my pc, nor recognising the account. Do I need Microsoft media centre to play x box live. I'm on windows 8.1, so do I have to buy that
    media centre separately? I am only 11 years old, so not sure about this

awesomenilecroc, Jan 1, 2014
  3. broonster27
    broonster27 Guest
    Media Centre vs Media Player

I have a windows XP laptop which i connect to wirelessly with my X-box. At the moment I only use Windows Media player to share my content (videos, photos and music) to my X-box but I also have Media Centre on my laptop. What does using Media Centre give
    me that Media Player doesn't?

broonster27, Jan 1, 2014
  4. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

I fort Xbox music was free on xboxone with ads that's what I read anyway

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 1, 2014
  5. nowaysis
    nowaysis Guest
    Totally agree with op, never understood that and glad you have brought it up, i do believe we should get more for our money in that respect

nowaysis, Jan 1, 2014
  6. FullHornet
    FullHornet Guest
    It is free on both Xbox One and Windows in some form. However, if you do not have a paid subscription then you have to deal with adds interrupting whatever it is you are listening to. Also, you cannot put entire albums by artist in your library under a
    free membership. Finally you are limited to 100 hours of listening a month which with a paid membership it is unlimited. The first month is free and they had year long memberships on sale through MS Store for $50 right before Xmas when they are normally
    $100.

FullHornet, Jan 1, 2014
  7. But you still have to pay for x box one and its free on windows 8.1 that is simply wrong.

Project Novice, Jan 1, 2014
  8. X box music free on windows 8.1 wtf

Xbox One music is only free for about 40 tracks or something, after that you can't log in to it without paying

Geordie Flash, Jan 1, 2014
  9. nowaysis
    nowaysis Guest
    People understand FREE with limitations, but don't understand why Xbox one you PAY and get nothing, i played a few tracks to start off with but no longer as it prompts me to buy music pass if i want carry on listening

nowaysis, Jan 1, 2014
  10. I would imagine that on PC they're competing to try and beat Spotify users and people who use iTunes whereas on Xbox, they don't have anything to compete with so it's your only real way to access a service like that.

-

I agree it's a raw deal, especially as you paid £430 for a system and then pay £40 a year for live whereas Windows Users ply had to pay once for their OS license. What are you going to do though? That's the way it is in business and moaning won't change
    it unfortunately. The best you can really do is post on the feedback forums.

Dynamic Sausage, Jan 2, 2014
  11. nowaysis
    nowaysis Guest
    Moaning can do a great deal sometimes, if you can imagine how many people who are yet to buy a xbox one this and other known issues could possibly be a factor in wether they would buy one or not, i often feel i was a bit hasty in obtaining one, like others
    i assumed it would of been built on top of what the 360 had and not stripped right back and be reinvented, this is what the majority expected, not pay for something and get nothing

nowaysis, Jan 2, 2014
  12. Microsoft appear to be focusing on making money out of the x box one not providing value for money and a complete package product. Some of you may well think that is obvious however in my opinion it is short sited especially when ps4 reviews are if anything
    edging it in front of the x box one. Not only are microsoft set to gain none of the loyal play station following but may well loose some of its loyal customers.

Project Novice, Jan 2, 2014
  13. X box music free on windows 8.1 wtf

To say moaning wont do anything is ridiculous. If any single person reading the many threads over customer complaints about the services provided on the x box one choose to buy a ps4 its minimum £1000 lost revenue. Microsoft should address these issues and
    quick.

Project Novice, Jan 2, 2014
  14. Moaning more than likely won't do anything here... You need to hit the feedback forums, construct a well worded argument and get some people in agreement. Then, they will notice it and pass it on to the relevant departments.

Dynamic Sausage, Jan 2, 2014
  15. ^ Dynamic is right! Not only this but if possible buyers were coming here to check for feedback...(which they would not) they most likely would not find this or any other constructive threads available to them because they only get lost in piles of complaints,
    troll post!

And how can you complain about a secondary xbox service which was never free at all once before!

@fullhornet dang that sucks for me, I got a 3 month music pass as a gift. 20 more for a year would have been cushioned! Oh well 3 free months I no longer have to pay for.

Listed mia 510, Jan 2, 2014
Thema:

1. X box music free on windows 8.1 wtf - Similar Threads - box music free

2. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  3. Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?: I’m sure you are aware of some of the social media outrage over the new speculated X Box. As someone who is planning to join the X Box community soon I am sort of disappointed in the leaks. This...
  4. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china: Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new...
  5. On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working: It says I am offline when the consol says I am connected to my internet 023098d0-763f-4e77-ac2e-1c121c25b063
  6. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  7. X Box Series WiFi Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series WiFi Issue: Hello my guy has a X Box Series X and he's having to connect to WiFi almost everytime he cuts it on then most times it doesn't automatically connect and it makes us restart our router then it...
  8. X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?: My xbox keeps on disconnecting every time i log in to play, and when i try to reconnect it to WiFi, it takes up to 30 tries to be successful, is really stressful having to type the password 30...
  9. Removing the X-box taskbar button

in XBoX on Windows
    Removing the X-box taskbar button: Every day I hate Microsoft more and more because of this forced taskbar button, no matter how much I try to remove it it just keeps popping up. I don't even use it and I can't even uninstall it...
  10. X-Box Music App - Windows 8.1 mobile - Songs not grouped by Album in Album View

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-Box Music App - Windows 8.1 mobile - Songs not grouped by Album in Album View: Hi, In the XBOX Music App, Songs belonging to a compilation\album are appearing as separate items despite having the same album title in the track properties in windows explorer, as well as...