X-Box Messaging

Discus and support X-Box Messaging in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! Two days ago I noticed that I am no longer able to send messages from the "Chats" options. Every time I click it, the chat pops up, but the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pablo Zelada, Dec 9, 2021.

  1. Pablo Zelada
    Pablo Zelada Guest

    X-Box Messaging


    Hello! Two days ago I noticed that I am no longer able to send messages from the "Chats" options. Every time I click it, the chat pops up, but the X-Box thinks that I am still on the menu before it and will not let me click on anything. If I go right or let, it exits me out of the chat ((that I can't click on)) and takes me either to the People or Game Activity options. How can I fix this? I can still send messages if I go to the person's profile, but this is an annoyance I'd rather not have to live with.

    :)
     
    Pablo Zelada, Dec 9, 2021
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    X-Box Messaging

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    Please perform a powercycle on your console by following the steps below:

    ​​​

    POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

    ​​​

    1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

    If that didn’t work, a reset will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

    Select Reset console.

    Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. FairyBlackmothr Win User

    Signing In Error Code 800705B4

    I am getting that same error message . my profile loads .X-box live loads but my profile will not connect to x-box live.
  4. KerrVillin Win User

    You found it here!

    go to www.mancavemilitia.enjin.com or message me on x-box.
  5. BAD 2020 Win User

    Transfer character/ Questions/ Rockstar neglect

    Check you x box live messages.
  6. CexGetsIrie Win User

    Code for multiplayer

    It was sent as an x box live message. There is no trash folder.
Thema:

X-Box Messaging

Loading...
  1. X-Box Messaging - Similar Threads - Box Messaging

  2. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  3. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  4. Proposal for "Xbox Helix Anywhere": A Neural-Inference Cloud Box as a $150 Alternative to...

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposal for "Xbox Helix Anywhere": A Neural-Inference Cloud Box as a $150 Alternative to...: Hi Xbox Team and Community, With the rumors of the next-gen Project Helix targeting a premium $900–$1200 price point, I believe there is a massive market gap for a dedicated, low-cost "Cloud...
  5. Update available box, and mandated update handling.

    in XboX Insiders
    Update available box, and mandated update handling.: This seems so basic common sense, and after years of insider the same issues still exist, Microsoft already do something like this on windows. So the way it works now. If an update is available...
  6. Ark survival ascended gets hit with profanity filter on every text box, rendering the game...

    in XboX Insiders
    Ark survival ascended gets hit with profanity filter on every text box, rendering the game...: I have an issue. I have Ark survival ascended off of the xbox app on pc, with game pass. Porblem is that when i try to write into any text box in the game, in the mod search bar, or the inventory...
  7. Real Steel robot boxing videogame

    in XboX Insiders
    Real Steel robot boxing videogame: Microsoft should make a reboot of the Real Steel boxing game from 2011 submitted by /u/Miserable_Pop_2929 [link] [comments]
  8. No option for Dart tranquilizer Ark ascended Ragnorak map box series x

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    No option for Dart tranquilizer Ark ascended Ragnorak map box series x: I bought the game 2 weeks ago. I finally understand the game where I actually play it now. I’m on Xbox series X ark ascended Ragnorak map. I have every other Tranq option except for dart...
  9. Why is the X box app says I got no internet when I try to loggin in when I have it?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the X box app says I got no internet when I try to loggin in when I have it?: I was searching up since error 083750007 was popping up in my minecraft launcher .I saw other asking things that I needed. One of the Microsoft worker said download the X box app and login. I...
  10. Microsoft and xbox accoount sign in error(Grey Box)

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft and xbox accoount sign in error(Grey Box): A Grey box appears whenever i click sign in on my windows 11 microsoft account or on the store, i tried resetting both the store and xbox app but nothing works, please help, can't even purchase...