X box makes weird noise

Discus and support X box makes weird noise in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello I have a x box one x and every time I put a game in it makes a strange noise I looked it up and got nothing but I know for sure that it’s the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jaydenluoma, Dec 6, 2021.

1. jaydenluoma
    jaydenluoma Guest

X box makes weird noise

Hello I have a x box one x and every time I put a game in it makes a strange noise I looked it up and got nothing but I know for sure that it’s the disc drive but definitely not the grinding sound

:)

jaydenluoma, Dec 6, 2021
  2. Georges C. Win User

X box makes weird noise

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jay, when he says he puts a game, it would be digital or disc, the noise happens with all games, and most importantly, he feels some problem with its gameplay, the console gets slow or something like that.
  3. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Xbox unexpectedly turns off

Make sure it's not overheating. Is it making any weird noises?
  4. MincingCracker2 Win User

Forza 5 keeps kicking me out..

Jackobite, is yours making the weird noise? it doesn't seem to be hardware noise but more software...so I hope.
  5. chadwick7777 Win User

Constant Flashing Green Light, Disc Tray Never Shuts & Disc Games Won't Play.

My does the same thing and makes a weird noise
  6. BrentonChetty Win User

I can only store 15GB of Videos/Music on a XBox One S 1TB with 600GB free

Another quick question. Is it normal for the XBox to make a weird noise every few minutes. It makes a high frequency noise (like a beep) for around 1 second every few minutes. It also makes this noise on startup?
Thema:

X box makes weird noise

1. X box makes weird noise - Similar Threads - box makes weird

2. Who's genius idea was it to make a new box that takes up over 2/3rds of your screen when...

in XboX Insiders
    Who's genius idea was it to make a new box that takes up over 2/3rds of your screen when...: It is things like this that kind of make it frustrating to be on this platform as an insider. This decision feels like a change for the sake of change, rather than anything good, as the thing this...
  3. i have an x box one s, and when powered off it is making an electrical ticking noise. i...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have an x box one s, and when powered off it is making an electrical ticking noise. i...: hi, i have an x box one s, and when powered off is making a faint but audible electrical ticking noise. i have checked it is in energy saving mode but is still making the noise. the noise goes...
  4. How do I make Dolby vision become active on 4 k uhd disc play back even when allow box has...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I make Dolby vision become active on 4 k uhd disc play back even when allow box has...: Allow box has been ticked in settings and tv is capable but playback is only in HDR , fidelity is also in 30bit 46cab499-b1d8-449d-98ea-b0b349abd034
  5. How do you make fifa 24 live on 2 accounts. 2nd x box new (home box) wil only play offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you make fifa 24 live on 2 accounts. 2nd x box new (home box) wil only play offline: How do you make fifa 24 live on 2 boxes.. 2nd box will only play offline. It is downloaded on 1st box. 2nd box is home box 02f23c38-713f-430a-b332-6a239a6748ce
  6. Quick question i have a x box one s i take the internal hard drive can I make a external...

in XboX Insiders
    Quick question i have a x box one s i take the internal hard drive can I make a external...: Pls submitted by /u/Temporary-Grass8116 [link] [comments]
  7. Can you make Lord Of The Rings The Two Towers available to be played on X box Series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you make Lord Of The Rings The Two Towers available to be played on X box Series x: I wanted to play Lord of the Ring The Two Towers but found out it is not available. I am wondering if there is still a way to play it. a35faf77-4395-4cab-b692-a237dcb52845
  8. X box game pass doesn't accepting my card for making the payment for x box game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box game pass doesn't accepting my card for making the payment for x box game pass ultimate: X box game pass is not working efficiently in asus rog strike 15 as am using from the India. It doesn't accepting my card for making the payment for x box game pass ultimate. Please, respond to my...
  9. When i turn on my x box 1s it will just come up with a black screen and make a lot of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i turn on my x box 1s it will just come up with a black screen and make a lot of...: a day before this started i got a screen saying error/106 asking me if i would like to restart my x box. but now i do not get that message any more just a black screen. I have tried un pluging...
  10. payments on my x-box one that I did not make

in XBoX on Consoles
    payments on my x-box one that I did not make: Please refund the sum of $186.00 that you have gotten from my bank for items I did not purchase from you. I have the X-Box One Console for my 6yr old. He must have bought items he cannot even use...