x box live gold with adult account wont let me play plants versus zombies, says " your ...

Discus and support x box live gold with adult account wont let me play plants versus zombies, says " your ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi can any one help with this. I purchased xbox live gold, 12 month sub back in july and although had a bit of trouble getting it up and running to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CrowdedMedusa38, Dec 31, 2015.

1. x box live gold with adult account wont let me play plants versus zombies, says " your ...

hi can any one help with this. I purchased xbox live gold, 12 month sub back in july and although had a bit of trouble getting it up and running to begin with, it has been ok since then. I have now got P v Z garden warfare but the above CONNECTION fault
    keeps coming up. has anyone got any tips on where Im going wrong

cheers

emma

:)

CrowdedMedusa38, Dec 31, 2015
  2. IClayDoughI
    IClayDoughI Guest
    Unable to DL Battlefield 3 Beta during Free Gold Weekend

i have a similar problem, i have downloaded it but it wont let me play it it just says "your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access xbox live functionality"

IClayDoughI, Dec 31, 2015
  3. Xbox One - Plants vs Zombies

We bought Xbox One with Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare. We used the Gold Membership's code for 14 days, but only we want to play the system has an error -
    Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox live functionality. How can correct this?

WoodierApollo31, Dec 31, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

x box live gold with adult account wont let me play plants versus zombies, says " your ...

Hey, sorry to hear you're having issues. However, the account your posting with is showing as only Silver. If you should have a Gold membership and it's not showing for you then please give phone support a call to get it sorted.

If you live in North America dial 1-800-469-9269

onyxishere, Dec 31, 2015
  5. Gillette 73 Win User

Looking for friends on Xbox One

hello hunny i have titanfall and plants versus zombies play most nights , feel free to join us and jump in x
  6. Gillette 73 Win User

Friends who have fun while gaming? :)

few of us play this way every day hun - due to lack off skills lol- i have titanfall and plants versus zombies feel free to add and dive in to the games x
  7. onyxishere Win User

x box live gold with adult account wont let me play plants versus zombies, says " your profile does not have the correct permissions to access xbox live functionality"

Hey, sorry to hear you're having issues. However, the account your posting with is showing as only Silver. If you should have a Gold membership and it's not showing for you then please give phone support a call to get it sorted.

If you live in North America dial 1-800-469-9269
  8. MaximumExtreme Win User

Parent needs help-Purchased PvZ Garden Warfare have to purchase Gold Membership?

Sorry, but Plants vs. Zombies is an online only game so you will need a live gold account to play.
  9. orion796 Win User

Whats the highest amount of people online, at any time, that youll have seen?

so what are you doing here then sipul? hahahahah hohohohoho hahaha..plants versus zombies..says it all hahahahah hohohoho hahahaha
Thema:

1. x box live gold with adult account wont let me play plants versus zombies, says " your ... - Similar Threads - box live gold

2. do i need to have an x-box live account to access the gold and diamond keys in borderlands 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do i need to have an x-box live account to access the gold and diamond keys in borderlands 3: would very much like to know if i can get the golden and diamond keys in borderlands 3 just by progressing in the game, or do i need an x-box live account, 6a959c65-0ce2-4cbc-873e-18266d3b5e11
  3. X box live gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box live gold games: I recently bought a xbox S. I just wanted to play fifa from the xbox and I donot need to play it online. I was thinking to get x box live gold to buy fifa. Can I play the fifa offline even after...
  4. Are X Box Gold Live and X Box Series S compatable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are X Box Gold Live and X Box Series S compatable?: Is Xbox gold live and the new series Xbox S console compatable? Thinking of giving a gift of both to my grand daughter. 37af3d8e-6ae7-4d0b-9efa-4092b0645f71
  5. X box live gold vs game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box live gold vs game pass: My kids had x box live last year , then We had a trial of game pass. I have just bought a new x box live subscription for 12mths. My son now tells me he can no longer access the games as he had...
  6. Digital gift X box live gold return before activation.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital gift X box live gold return before activation.: I ordered three gift xbox live gold cards but i only needed one. I need the other two refunded, they haven't been activated. I can't figure out how to do it, help please....
  7. x box live gold on x box game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    x box live gold on x box game pass ultimate.: I did not have any x box live gold membership.Now they have x box game pass ultimate for 50 INR. If i buy this(x box game pass ultimate on date 17-07-2020) will i get x box live gold with that....
  8. X BOX LIVE GOLD SUBSCRIPTION

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    X BOX LIVE GOLD SUBSCRIPTION: After subscribing for X box live gold subecription can we can after one month any charges for cancellation, any other related issue please let me know b1a39f07-fd91-4f73-b29d-654912f46bee
  9. Codigos x box live gold[Translation-Xbox live gold codes]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Codigos x box live gold[Translation-Xbox live gold codes]: Vine al reino unido y soy de chile. siempre compro codigos de x box live gold a un amigo. Si le compro a el estando aca en reino unido tiene que ser un codigo de mi pais como lo hago siempre? O...
  10. X - Box Gold Live Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    X - Box Gold Live Account: We have an X- Box gold account and pay for it. Today we logged into Fortnite and our x-box says you must have an X-box gold account in order to continue. Is there a setting that we need to update...