X box live gold games

Discus and support X box live gold games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought a xbox S. I just wanted to play fifa from the xbox and I donot need to play it online. I was thinking to get x box live gold to buy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PrabeshAryal, May 11, 2022.

1. PrabeshAryal
    PrabeshAryal Guest

X box live gold games

I recently bought a xbox S. I just wanted to play fifa from the xbox and I donot need to play it online. I was thinking to get x box live gold to buy fifa. Can I play the fifa offline even after my subscription ends or do I need to renew the susbscription even to play it offline?

:)

PrabeshAryal, May 11, 2022
  2. BAD 2020 Win User

Cant access online play.

You must have x box live gold to play any games online.
  3. pixiehumes Win User

gold games for x box 360?????

sorry it wouldn't let me edit...; my issue I suppose is paying £6.00 x box live gold subscription if there are no games to download

The link that you have sent does not indicate any games for the x box 360... I am assuming that x box one games won't play on the 360... is that right?????
  4. RaumMICHA32 Win User

Kann man 360 Speicherstände auf X box one x weiterspielen?[Can you continue to play 360 memory levels on X box one x?]

Dann muss ich also beide Spiele Editions kaufen. Die alte x box rausholen, mich anmelden, live gold kaufen und die Speicherstände mit Cloud übertragen?

Geht das nicht einfacher? Z.b. x box 360 mit Kabel an xbox one xanschließen.

[Translation - Then I have to buy both games editions. Get the old x box out, sign up, buy live gold and transfer the savegames with Cloud? Is not that easier? For example Connect x box 360 to xbox one x with cable.]
  5. EnragedEndymion Win User

"Current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live"

I need help recovering my x box live gold account
  6. jaywant15 Win User

XBox live support chat - What is the point?

i paid for x box live gold membership online and it is not reflecting in my console
Thema:

X box live gold games

1. X box live gold games - Similar Threads - box live gold

2. do i need to have an x-box live account to access the gold and diamond keys in borderlands 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do i need to have an x-box live account to access the gold and diamond keys in borderlands 3: would very much like to know if i can get the golden and diamond keys in borderlands 3 just by progressing in the game, or do i need an x-box live account, 6a959c65-0ce2-4cbc-873e-18266d3b5e11
  3. Are X Box Gold Live and X Box Series S compatable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are X Box Gold Live and X Box Series S compatable?: Is Xbox gold live and the new series Xbox S console compatable? Thinking of giving a gift of both to my grand daughter. 37af3d8e-6ae7-4d0b-9efa-4092b0645f71
  4. X box live gold vs game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box live gold vs game pass: My kids had x box live last year , then We had a trial of game pass. I have just bought a new x box live subscription for 12mths. My son now tells me he can no longer access the games as he had...
  5. Digital gift X box live gold return before activation.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital gift X box live gold return before activation.: I ordered three gift xbox live gold cards but i only needed one. I need the other two refunded, they haven't been activated. I can't figure out how to do it, help please....
  6. x box live gold on x box game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    x box live gold on x box game pass ultimate.: I did not have any x box live gold membership.Now they have x box game pass ultimate for 50 INR. If i buy this(x box game pass ultimate on date 17-07-2020) will i get x box live gold with that....
  7. X BOX LIVE GOLD SUBSCRIPTION

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    X BOX LIVE GOLD SUBSCRIPTION: After subscribing for X box live gold subecription can we can after one month any charges for cancellation, any other related issue please let me know b1a39f07-fd91-4f73-b29d-654912f46bee
  8. Codigos x box live gold[Translation-Xbox live gold codes]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Codigos x box live gold[Translation-Xbox live gold codes]: Vine al reino unido y soy de chile. siempre compro codigos de x box live gold a un amigo. Si le compro a el estando aca en reino unido tiene que ser un codigo de mi pais como lo hago siempre? O...
  9. X - Box Gold Live Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    X - Box Gold Live Account: We have an X- Box gold account and pay for it. Today we logged into Fortnite and our x-box says you must have an X-box gold account in order to continue. Is there a setting that we need to update...
  10. X-box live gold card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-box live gold card: I bought a x-box live gold card at walmart and everytime i put the code in it tells me invalid we tried it 4-5 times with the same results, took card back to walmart they gave us a new one and it...