X box incorrect set up of son as organiser & claimed gilded hunter pack against wrong...

Discus and support X box incorrect set up of son as organiser & claimed gilded hunter pack against wrong... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have made 2 mistakes setting up my son's new x box s. I'm really hoping someone can help 1: I set him up as the organiser so I can't use parental... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mermaid32, Mar 15, 2023.

1. Mermaid32
    Mermaid32 Guest

X box incorrect set up of son as organiser & claimed gilded hunter pack against wrong...

I have made 2 mistakes setting up my son's new x box s. I'm really hoping someone can help
    1: I set him up as the organiser so I can't use parental controls. I tried setting up a new account for me, but it only added me as another organiser, still couldn't change him to a member. So I set up a new account for him, successfully as a member, but then of course he couldn't access his fortnite skins and games progress.
    2: I accidentally claimed his gilded hunter pack (that came with the x box) to the new (2nd account) , so he can't use them with his proper/usual gaming account!

I've googled endlessly and spent hours. Really hoping someone can help. TIA

:)

Mermaid32, Mar 15, 2023
  2. Crypto44 Win User

X box incorrect set up of son as organiser & claimed gilded hunter pack against wrong account!! Please help

I have the same issue! Accidently claimed the gilded hunter pack to my husband's account! And now my son can't use it. My husband doesn't play fortnite rocket league or fall guys. And now he has these items on his account. He doesn't even have an account set up for any of these games. This is a real big loss and my son is bummed out as he was excited for these exclusive items. At least if my husband played these games it wouldn't be a total loss as he would be using them but he has no care or need for these items that are now stuck on his account. It's really unfortunate that there is no solution for this.
  3. Rostom L Win User

X box incorrect set up of son as organiser & claimed gilded hunter pack against wrong account!! Please help

Hi Mermaid32!

This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. Let's do our best to sort this out.

On the first issue, you could actually remove himself or leave from the family group using his main account via https://family.microsoft.com/
    Just make sure that you remove any member first before leaving. Once you left with his account, it could be added as a member of a family.

On the second issue, please be advised that once a code or token is redeemed, it's bound to the account itself and there's no way to transfer it from one account to another. I am afraid that those packs or add-ons can only be accessed using the 2nd account.
  4. Philip Duncan Win User

Same issue here. My 10 year old son was too quick setting up his new Xbox and accidentally claimed it against my account instead of his He was incredibly upset but seems there's nothing you can do. Another reason to hate Microsoft. They seem to deliberately make account navigation a minefield for occasional users.
  5. Toumazos Theodorou Win User

Why does the Gilded Hunter pack not appear in my child’s account?

I click on the ‘Claim for another account’ and I get “After completing setup, add another account and claim Fortnite Gilded Hunter Pack, On the new account go to Account>Profile>Included with this Xbox console to claim”

Again if your comment were true I would’n be given this instructions right?

The thing is that I follow them but still cannot see the packs in my son’s account.
  6. will dough Win User

I claimed the gilded hunter bundle on my xbox series S but I didn't get anything

i claimed the gilded hunter pack on the wrong Xbox account and didn't realize i did at the time so i made my account after because it was on my parents account but it didn't claim for me so i didn't get the items on my account but got them on my parents account and i would like to transfer it to my xbox account
Thema:

1. X box incorrect set up of son as organiser & claimed gilded hunter pack against wrong... - Similar Threads - box incorrect set

2. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  3. Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?: I’m sure you are aware of some of the social media outrage over the new speculated X Box. As someone who is planning to join the X Box community soon I am sort of disappointed in the leaks. This...
  4. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china: Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new...
  5. On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working: It says I am offline when the consol says I am connected to my internet 023098d0-763f-4e77-ac2e-1c121c25b063
  6. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  7. X Box Series WiFi Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series WiFi Issue: Hello my guy has a X Box Series X and he's having to connect to WiFi almost everytime he cuts it on then most times it doesn't automatically connect and it makes us restart our router then it...
  8. X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?: My xbox keeps on disconnecting every time i log in to play, and when i try to reconnect it to WiFi, it takes up to 30 tries to be successful, is really stressful having to type the password 30...
  9. Removing the X-box taskbar button

in XBoX on Windows
    Removing the X-box taskbar button: Every day I hate Microsoft more and more because of this forced taskbar button, no matter how much I try to remove it it just keeps popping up. I don't even use it and I can't even uninstall it...
  10. Who's genius idea was it to make a new box that takes up over 2/3rds of your screen when...

in XboX Insiders
    Who's genius idea was it to make a new box that takes up over 2/3rds of your screen when...: It is things like this that kind of make it frustrating to be on this platform as an insider. This decision feels like a change for the sake of change, rather than anything good, as the thing this...