X-Box in Oman

Discus and support X-Box in Oman in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Do we need to get a VPN on our router in order to keep our XBox account in the UK? efae8751-7a3f-474f-91ff-5f2e34e33467 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KIRSTYBRIERLEY, Mar 1, 2022.

  1. X-Box in Oman


    Do we need to get a VPN on our router in order to keep our XBox account in the UK?

    :)
     
    KIRSTYBRIERLEY, Mar 1, 2022
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    X-Box in Oman

    Use of a VPN to bypass region restrictions would violate the terms of service and put you at risk for being banned.
  3. NiTeLinG Win User

    Conquest...minus the ****...

    4 flag Oman = *** with Eva Mendes

    -

    3 flag Oman = jerking off with sandpaper
  4. MustyEight07148 Win User

    Sea of Thieves shows not available on my xbox app on pc despite buying game pass for pc

    Hi, I moved to Canada from Oman 2 months ago, this pc was bought in Oman.
  5. OMAN SNIPER-4093E4D6 Win User

    Purchased Game from Microsoft Marketplace downloaded it But Didn't Play

    Thank you all for your replays.

    Yes you are right region at Profile is UAE and current location is Oman.

    I started playing when I was in UAE and now in Oman.

    So, What is the solution now? How I can get the games ? Please advice me on this?

    Also, when my country Oman will be Live Support?

    Thanks
  6. bananahead81 Win User

    New BF4 XBOX One MP footage. Operation Metro levolutionized!

    Theres Oman, Firestorm and Caspian border on ytube too. Each by a different youtuber. Oman has cool weather, Caspian looks "nice" and Firestorm looks the same. Worth watching though.
Thema:

X-Box in Oman

Loading...
  1. X-Box in Oman - Similar Threads - Box Oman

  2. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  3. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  4. Proposal for "Xbox Helix Anywhere": A Neural-Inference Cloud Box as a $150 Alternative to...

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposal for "Xbox Helix Anywhere": A Neural-Inference Cloud Box as a $150 Alternative to...: Hi Xbox Team and Community, With the rumors of the next-gen Project Helix targeting a premium $900–$1200 price point, I believe there is a massive market gap for a dedicated, low-cost "Cloud...
  5. Update available box, and mandated update handling.

    in XboX Insiders
    Update available box, and mandated update handling.: This seems so basic common sense, and after years of insider the same issues still exist, Microsoft already do something like this on windows. So the way it works now. If an update is available...
  6. Ark survival ascended gets hit with profanity filter on every text box, rendering the game...

    in XboX Insiders
    Ark survival ascended gets hit with profanity filter on every text box, rendering the game...: I have an issue. I have Ark survival ascended off of the xbox app on pc, with game pass. Porblem is that when i try to write into any text box in the game, in the mod search bar, or the inventory...
  7. Real Steel robot boxing videogame

    in XboX Insiders
    Real Steel robot boxing videogame: Microsoft should make a reboot of the Real Steel boxing game from 2011 submitted by /u/Miserable_Pop_2929 [link] [comments]
  8. No option for Dart tranquilizer Ark ascended Ragnorak map box series x

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    No option for Dart tranquilizer Ark ascended Ragnorak map box series x: I bought the game 2 weeks ago. I finally understand the game where I actually play it now. I’m on Xbox series X ark ascended Ragnorak map. I have every other Tranq option except for dart...
  9. Why is the X box app says I got no internet when I try to loggin in when I have it?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the X box app says I got no internet when I try to loggin in when I have it?: I was searching up since error 083750007 was popping up in my minecraft launcher .I saw other asking things that I needed. One of the Microsoft worker said download the X box app and login. I...
  10. Microsoft and xbox accoount sign in error(Grey Box)

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft and xbox accoount sign in error(Grey Box): A Grey box appears whenever i click sign in on my windows 11 microsoft account or on the store, i tried resetting both the store and xbox app but nothing works, please help, can't even purchase...