X Box Game Pass - Refund Help.

Discus and support X Box Game Pass - Refund Help. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am hoping someone can help. My son got a gaming laptop for his Christmas last year and signed up for Game Pass for 1 month. I have now checked my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JamesM-1, May 16, 2020.

1. JamesM-1
    JamesM-1 Guest

I am hoping someone can help.

My son got a gaming laptop for his Christmas last year and signed up for Game Pass for 1 month.

I have now checked my bank statements and it has been taking £7.99 per month for the last 14 Months.

He had never used this at all as he only plays Fortnite.

The refund process isn't that easy to use and it only lets me refund the last month.

Does anyone know if/how I can get the rest of the charges refunded?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

JamesM-1, May 16, 2020
  2. Don PacohMDP2 Win User

try https://support.xbox.com/contact-us they should be able to solve the issue
  3. Korhog Win User

4. choppyseize Win User

Unfortunately you wouldn't be able to get a refund for any of the previous months minus perhaps the most recent one. Just because you weren't using the subscription doesn't mean it wasn't active. It's like Netflix, if you subscribe and don't watch any
    shows you still pay for the subscription. You've agreed to these terms just like you did with GamePass. Too much time has passed to get a refund and you guys had recurring billing turned on. So it's not a Microsoft error. I wouldn't get your hopes up.
  5. JamesM-1 Win User

Good Afternoon,

Thank You for replying.

When I log into the account there is nothing I can request a refund for.

I think I need to speak to someone to explain the situation but due to Covid 19 they are not taking calls.

I think I may have to wait till this is all over to get an answer.

Thank You anyway.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

when you signed up for the 1 month it states that recurring billing is active by default, you needed to disable the auto renew before the month was out or it continues billing. this is the same for the majority of all subscription services on all companies.

they may not give a refund, but you will need to logon to your microsoft account and turn off auto renew.

contact them and see what they can do.
Thema:

1. X Box Game Pass - Refund Help. - Similar Threads - Box Game Pass

2. X box game pass ultimate mouse and key board issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box game pass ultimate mouse and key board issues: So i have x box game pass ultimate and i want to play games like Dune and RTS games on my PC since Keyboard and Mouse are much betted to use on those types of games but it says i have to connect a...
  3. Game pass 'confirm' box obscured

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass 'confirm' box obscured: Every time I enter the code for a 1 month ultimate game pass the confirm option is obscured by the box to change payment options. Even when i enter new card details it comes back to the same box....
  4. X box game pass doesn't accepting my card for making the payment for x box game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box game pass doesn't accepting my card for making the payment for x box game pass ultimate: X box game pass is not working efficiently in asus rog strike 15 as am using from the India. It doesn't accepting my card for making the payment for x box game pass ultimate. Please, respond to my...
  5. I have current game pass subscription on 1 Xbox, can I have it on 2 boxes with 1 subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have current game pass subscription on 1 Xbox, can I have it on 2 boxes with 1 subscription?: have current game pass subscription on 1 Xbox, can I have it on 2 different boxes ? acd910eb-3044-48ab-a123-cc152ccdf7ae
  6. can i buy x box game pass with UPI

in XBoX on Windows
    can i buy x box game pass with UPI: Hello i'm an indian region resident and i want to buy xbox app game pass with my UPI. Please unable UPI payment system so i can purchase it. d9450402-4a70-44cc-be65-248f7bf77943
  7. Why after 4 years, we still can't change the language of the X Box/Game Pass App?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why after 4 years, we still can't change the language of the X Box/Game Pass App?: I don't want to change my Desktop language, but I hate those cheap localized local versions of games. f645aac9-81a3-434d-abcc-ca09f3240dac
  8. why can I not get my game pass to work with my x-box 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can I not get my game pass to work with my x-box 360?: does the x-box 360 not support the ability to utilize an ultimate paSS? c00fa3bf-4d84-49af-81ff-d431caf61c13
  9. Can you put Hogwarts Legacy on X Box game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you put Hogwarts Legacy on X Box game pass: It would be super awesome if you could put Hogwarts Legacy on X Box Game Pass Thanks 75a98c47-e774-4857-8961-3557ae05f71f
  10. Can I use the Game Pass Ultimate on two X Box consoles in the same house?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use the Game Pass Ultimate on two X Box consoles in the same house?: We have a Game Pass Ultimate account that was set up for my son. I have recently begun playing and would like to access the Game Pass as well on his old X Box. Is this possible? If so, how do I do...