X-Box Controller via Bluetooth found but isn't even powered on.

Discus and support X-Box Controller via Bluetooth found but isn't even powered on. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi i put my sdd with my system into a newer pc and everything works just fine, except new pc doesnt have bluetooth on the MB so i bought a usb dongle... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dragonfly_Senior, Jan 26, 2022.

1. X-Box Controller via Bluetooth found but isn't even powered on.

Hi

i put my sdd with my system into a newer pc and everything works just fine, except new pc doesnt have bluetooth on the MB so i bought a usb dongle for that.

It seems to work oddly and i can only assume it might be of the older drivers or whatever,

first i saw "xbox controller paired" and couldn't remove it. So i tried it with registry cleaning and Device Manager reinstalling everything including xbox suit... nothing worked. only thing that changed is now the controller isn't shown anymore under devices nor "paired" but when i search for bluetooth devices the controller can sometimes magically seen.. even when my controller is not even powered...

So there must be the problem, but i don't know how to fix it. Somehow the PC still thinks the controller is "there" but it isn't and so i can't connect my real controller to the pc..

any suggestions or fixes ? o.o

thanks

submitted by /u/Dragonfly_Senior
    [link] [comments]

/u/Dragonfly_Senior, Jan 26, 2022
  2. J.R.G. Win User

Possible to Pair XBOne wireless controller to windows 10 via bluetooth?

The X Box One controller is Wi-Fi Direct and I don't believe it has a Bluetooth chip inside. On a side note, there is a Bluetooth capable chip inside the X Box One.

Peace, J.R.
  3. AriFrost Win User

Xbox One gamepad disconnects after connecting other controller.

One thing I just found out, the Xbox pad works with others when connected with a cable, previously I was using a bluetooth adapter which came with the controller.

Any chance of fixing it to work via bluetooth? As in, Xbox controller via bluetooth, other controller via cable.
  4. mracole Win User

Xbox One S controller not repairing via Bluetooth.

just found the fix. In bluetooth settings, find the 'more bluetooth options' button. click that, and in that section select the tick box for 'allow bluetooth devices to find this pc' . Basically before the pc wasnt looking for the controller, what you
    need is for the pc to be found by the controller :)
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Xbox elite 2 controller

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Found this on another post. It is a fix for Pressing A bringing up the Game Bar

Hey I think I found a working solution for this after trying the amalgamation of all the solutions online to connect a series x controller to windows 10 via bluetooth.

Connect controller via usb, update drivers through xbox accessories app. Then connect via bluetooth.

Go into device manager > human interface devices > Bluetooth LE XINPUT compatible input device > power management> disable "allow this computer to turn off this device"

services > device association service > set to automatic

Steam settings > set up controller as xbox controller

Hopefully the Accessory app will be updated with more features in the future.

Hope this helps
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Why can't I pair up Bluetooth wireless earbuds with my console?

it uses wifi that the xbox has a receiver and sender for, similar to the microsoft pc wireless adapter but obviously built into the console.

no bluetooth at all. there is not a single bluetooth chip in the console, the modern xbox controller connect via wifi to the console or bluetooth to phones and pc if not using the adapter for pc. only the controller has bluetooth and this is basic at best.

Does the Xbox Series X or Series S support Bluetooth? | Windows Central

No Bluetooth for Xbox Series X

The Xbox Series X doesn't have Bluetooth, similarly to the Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X. The reason is simple; the Bluetooth signal isn't strong enough to meet Microsoft's specifications for latency. Microsoft uses its proprietary signal, dubbed Xbox Wireless, for connecting controllers and other accessories, like the Turtle Beach Stealth 600 and the SteelSeries 9X wireless headsets.

Microsoft's signal is far stronger than Bluetooth. Since many people typically game while sitting far away from their consoles in the living room or so on, Bluetooth's susceptibility to interference increases exponentially at longer ranges. If you were hoping you could use a USB Bluetooth adapter, it wouldn't work either, as the Xbox Series X and other Xbox One consoles don't have the drivers necessary to power them.
Thema:

X-Box Controller via Bluetooth found but isn't even powered on.

1. X-Box Controller via Bluetooth found but isn't even powered on. - Similar Threads - Box Controller via

2. I sent in an xbox series 2 red controller but never received it in the original box I sent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent in an xbox series 2 red controller but never received it in the original box I sent...: I sent a red elite series 2 controller in for repair in the original box and received the controller in a brown standard box which is not the original box I sent it in....
  3. Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out the box and bought new on and it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out the box and bought new on and it...: Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out 01dbdd14-14d7-4c88-ba09-2f4ffb889a64
  4. Hi I am struggling with connecting the360 wireless x box controller to my Lenovo Yoga pc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I am struggling with connecting the360 wireless x box controller to my Lenovo Yoga pc...: Device name Lenovo Processor 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1335U 1.30 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB (7.73 GB usable) Device ID CFEA32CE-B35A-4D52-93AC-5E5CE0BF27F5 Product ID...
  5. I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...: I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it includes paddles. What I can do? a4e8ce38-c7d5-46d5-bd93-f2a984c28027
  6. New X box controller is drifting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New X box controller is drifting: Day two of three brand new Xbox one X controllers are having stick drift problems. Any suggestions or recommendations to fix the problem? All 3 brand new controllers have exact issue of stick...
  7. X box Series X controller grid buttons are not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box Series X controller grid buttons are not working: My little brother has a series x and i use his controller for some games on my pc. recently when i tried paying halo reach his controller buttons were registering ( dpad, a, x, y, b, lb, rb) he...
  8. X BOX S 2nd controller paired but wont work as second controller for multiplayer. I've...

in XBoX on Consoles
    X BOX S 2nd controller paired but wont work as second controller for multiplayer. I've...: X BOX S 2nd controller paired but wont work as second controller for multiplayer. I've fully updated my controllers already still dose nothing but allow me to press big x....
  9. Please Help X Box Controller Disabled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Help X Box Controller Disabled: Hi, I would very much to buy and play Starfield Deluxe on the XBox X. The problem is that my right hand is recovering from major surgery and box compartment syndrome. For this reason my trigger...
  10. Cannot control my Panasonic satellite TV Box via Kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot control my Panasonic satellite TV Box via Kinect: Hey there, I own a DMR-BST835 from Panasonic. The profile is available in the Xbox One when I set up a TV Box. There is even a (Mode2) and (Mode3) Option. However the Xbox One would only shut...