X box controller keeps disconnecting

Discus and support X box controller keeps disconnecting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My new controller for my x box one keeps disconnecting, and I have tried to pull out the battery receivers a little bit, I have also updated the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ishan singh1, Mar 29, 2023.

1. ishan singh1
    ishan singh1 Guest

My new controller for my x box one keeps disconnecting, and I have tried to pull out the battery receivers a little bit, I have also updated the controller from settings, but nothing seems to work.

:)

ishan singh1, Mar 29, 2023
  2. ishan singh1 Win User

Sorry for the late reply , and yea it seems to be disconnecting only with the new controller. I have also tried holding down the power button to power cycle the controller many times but it did not work.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To clarify, is this happening with a specific controller?

Also, please perform a power cycle for your controller by pressing and holding the Xbox button for 10 seconds until it turns off, and after that press the Xbox button again to turn it on.
  4. Leroy1970 Win User

Headset range

Nothing works fine until the headset disconnects. Then the controller also disconnects and then I have to reconnect by pressing the button on the x box
  5. BurstOyster Win User

Xbox support no show

Hello

yeah my xbox one x controller keeps disconnecting and wont charge a battery. Ive tried 3 cables and 2 batteries.
  6. SHADOW MAN FMG Win User

DISCONNECTED CONTROLLER X BOX SERIE X WITH BATTERY END CABLE

Hello, I´m Jamie. an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

I am sorry your facing an issue with the Series X.
    Can you confirm whether it is the controller not connecting to the Series X or the Series X not connecting to the TV?
    Hi jemi thanks for replying sorry for the delay in answering the controller x box series x worked for some time it disconnected a few times then it started to disconnect often practically every time I used it it was not used with the pc and it is unacceptable that things like this happen to me in 2022 it has already happened to me with the x box one 2 times sent for assistance with the x series it no longer works even with the original cable I think you should try to solve the problem once for all maybe redesigning new controllers but this time with a new technology I would be willing to buy it even out of warranty thanks to you soon
Thema:

1. X box controller keeps disconnecting - Similar Threads - box controller keeps

2. I sent in an xbox series 2 red controller but never received it in the original box I sent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent in an xbox series 2 red controller but never received it in the original box I sent...: I sent a red elite series 2 controller in for repair in the original box and received the controller in a brown standard box which is not the original box I sent it in....
  3. Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out the box and bought new on and it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out the box and bought new on and it...: Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out 01dbdd14-14d7-4c88-ba09-2f4ffb889a64
  4. Hi I am struggling with connecting the360 wireless x box controller to my Lenovo Yoga pc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I am struggling with connecting the360 wireless x box controller to my Lenovo Yoga pc...: Device name Lenovo Processor 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1335U 1.30 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB (7.73 GB usable) Device ID CFEA32CE-B35A-4D52-93AC-5E5CE0BF27F5 Product ID...
  5. I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...: I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it includes paddles. What I can do? a4e8ce38-c7d5-46d5-bd93-f2a984c28027
  6. New X box controller is drifting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New X box controller is drifting: Day two of three brand new Xbox one X controllers are having stick drift problems. Any suggestions or recommendations to fix the problem? All 3 brand new controllers have exact issue of stick...
  7. X box Series X controller grid buttons are not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box Series X controller grid buttons are not working: My little brother has a series x and i use his controller for some games on my pc. recently when i tried paying halo reach his controller buttons were registering ( dpad, a, x, y, b, lb, rb) he...
  8. X BOX S 2nd controller paired but wont work as second controller for multiplayer. I've...

in XBoX on Consoles
    X BOX S 2nd controller paired but wont work as second controller for multiplayer. I've...: X BOX S 2nd controller paired but wont work as second controller for multiplayer. I've fully updated my controllers already still dose nothing but allow me to press big x....
  9. Please Help X Box Controller Disabled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Help X Box Controller Disabled: Hi, I would very much to buy and play Starfield Deluxe on the XBox X. The problem is that my right hand is recovering from major surgery and box compartment syndrome. For this reason my trigger...
  10. X box controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box controller keeps disconnecting: My new controller for my x box one keeps disconnecting, and I have tried to pull out the battery receivers a little bit, I have also updated the controller from settings, but nothing seems to...