X box child account
Discus and support X box child account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, i have an adult and a child account. when the xbox is switched on it automatically signs in as the child. How do i stop this? As my son has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LauraDash, Jan 16, 2021.
Thema:
X box child account
Loading...
-
X box child account - Similar Threads - box child account
-
X Box series X randomly started not working
in XboX InsidersX Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried... -
Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?
in XboX InsidersPlease fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments] -
My child made 5 purchases on X-Box without my consent. I need a refund
in XBoX AccessibilityMy child made 5 purchases on X-Box without my consent. I need a refund: My child my 6 purchases on the X-box live game today without my consent. I need to get refund. 2f1cf2b6-21de-4ed1-b69f-c2b60a93455d -
Is it possible to change an adult account to a child account on X Box?
in XBoX AccessibilityIs it possible to change an adult account to a child account on X Box?: Hello, When my son started using his Xbox, he created his profil using my Microsoft account. However, I cannot use the parental control on the Xbox because the only account is an adult account.... -
transfer x box account details to child
in XBoX Accessibilitytransfer x box account details to child: Hi I set up an x box account using my email for my young child years ago. Now I would like to set up a family account using my email, add my child's email and transfer all the games etc to his... -
Swap email on X Box Accounts for a Child Account to set restrictions
in XBoX on ConsolesSwap email on X Box Accounts for a Child Account to set restrictions: Good evening, I know there are several feeds in the community on this subject but I have never come across a definitive answer on this. I, like many others set up an account on Xbox, using my... -
X BOX LIVE ADULT ACCOUNT LINKING IN TO A CHILD ACCOUNT
in XBoX AccessibilityX BOX LIVE ADULT ACCOUNT LINKING IN TO A CHILD ACCOUNT: Head is spinning trying to work out how to link my childrens account to the adult account on X BOX one. I dont game, but have managed to set myself up as the adult. Iv paid for the years... -
Set up x Box as parent. Redeemed games to parent account, not child account. Need to transfer
in XBoX Games and AppsSet up x Box as parent. Redeemed games to parent account, not child account. Need to transfer: I don't want these games under the parent account as this needs ME to be signed in for my child to play. I want to move these (redeemed) games to the child account. HOW ???... -
achivements unlockable (Half Life 2 : The Orange Box and Child of Light)
in XBoX Games and Appsachivements unlockable (Half Life 2 : The Orange Box and Child of Light): I can't unlock some achievements in this 2 games, which i should have unlocked because i've done what the achievements needed (and even the game says that I already unlocked them)...