X Box 360 Family settings pass code

Discus and support X Box 360 Family settings pass code in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I purchased a used Xbox 360 and when I try to play some games the family settings pass code appears, 4 digits. I don't know the pass code, the previous... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gerard Rockwood, Apr 30, 2020.

1. X Box 360 Family settings pass code

I purchased a used Xbox 360 and when I try to play some games the family settings pass code appears, 4 digits. I don't know the pass code, the previous owner doesn't know it either. How do I delete this pass code?

:)

Gerard Rockwood, Apr 30, 2020
  2. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/remove-microsoft-account-password-from-console

Xbox 360 console

To remove your Microsoft account password from your Xbox 360:

1. Select your gamertag to sign in to your Xbox 360 console.
    2. Go to Settings and select
      Account
    3. Scroll right to Your Information, and then select
      Account Security.
    4. Select Password at Sign-In.
    5. Select Require Password Here.
      Note You will see a message to the right saying your Microsoft account password is required when you sign in to this console.
    6. Sign out of your Xbox account.
    7. Select your gamertag and sign back in to your Xbox account.
    8. Leave the Remember Password checkbox unchecked so that your Microsoft account password is required each time you sign in.
  3. MalarCube17 Win User

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate cant play

I love dead or alive game series, when i got dead or alive 5 it was doing good on my x-box 360 then i heard about dead or alive 5 ultimate but they say you needed to have x-box live to get new characters and costumes so i downloaded x-box live now i cant
    play either games, because x-box live "family Settings" which i have tried to deal with but everything tried would not do. Please help me , to set up x-box live "family Settings"
  4. QU33N BEEZzY Win User

Passcode?

To set an Xbox LIVE pass code:

From any area of the Xbox Dashboard, select your gamer profile.

From the Gamer Profile screen, select Account Management, Xbox LIVE Pass Code.

Enter a four-button code using the X and Y buttons, triggers, bumpers, and directional pad on your Xbox 360 controller.

Confirm your code by entering it again. If you type it differently the second time, repeat from step 3.

To reset your pass code, repeat this procedure at any time. (You will have to enter your original Xbox LIVE pass code before you can create a new one.)

Set a Family Settings Pass Code

A Family Settings pass code keeps anyone who uses your Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system—your kids, for instance—from altering your Family Settings.

Use your Family Settings pass code to override game and movie settings if you (or those with whom you share your pass code) want to play games or watch DVD movies that your console settings would normally block.

To set a pass code for your Xbox 360 console:

Start from the System area of the Xbox Dashboard or—if you're using the Xbox 360 system for the first time—from the Initial Setup Complete screen. Select Family Settings, Console Controls.

Select Set Pass Code.

Select Pass Code, then enter a four-button code using the X and Y buttons, triggers, bumpers, and directional pad on your Xbox 360 controller.

Confirm your code by entering it again. If you type it differently the second time, repeat from step 3.

Choose a pass-code reset question. The default question is "favorite fictional character."

To accept this question, skip to the next step.

To choose a different question (or to choose this question after you've used another), select Pass Code Reset Question and choose from the options given.

Select Pass Code Reset Answer and enter your answer using the on-screen virtual keyboard and either your Xbox 360 controller or a standard USB computer keyboard plugged into a controller port on your console.

Tip

Pick a question for which your answer will be obvious and unlikely to change in the forseeable future. Also, be sure to type your answer in a way that will be easy to retype later if you forget your pass code.

Select Done from the Set Pass Code screen, then select Done once more from the Console Controls screen. When prompted, select Yes, save changes to put your new settings into effect.

To reset your pass code, repeat this procedure at any time.

Reset a Forgotten Pass Code

To reset your Family Settings pass code after you've forgotten it:

From the System area of the Xbox Dashboard, select Family Settings, Console Controls.

Enter an incorrect pass code.

You will be told that your pass code is incorrect. Select Reset pass code.

You will then be shown your pass-code question and asked to answer it.

Type your answer using the on-screen virtual keyboard and either your Xbox 360 controller or a standard USB computer keyboard plugged into a controller port on your console. Your answer is case-sensitive and must be typed exactly as you entered it originally.
    This will clear your original pass code and allow you to enter another.

Repeat the Set a Family Settings Pass Code procedure, beginning with step 2.

If you've forgotten the answer to your pass-code reset question as well as your pass code, please call Xbox Customer Support at 1-800-4-MY-XBOX (1-800-469-9269).

If you've forgotten your Xbox LIVE pass code, please call Xbox Customer Support at 1-800-4-MY-XBOX (1-800-469-9269).
  5. Maximus Gabriel Win User

How do i reset my xbox 360 S Passcode

I mean the parental passcode thats on the xbox 360 from my childhood

This content is blocked by family settings. Enter your family settings pass code to continue
  6. Arminator Win User

Xbox 360 settings reset code

Thema:

1. X Box 360 Family settings pass code - Similar Threads - Box 360 Family

2. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  3. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  4. the orange box full version not available on xbox 360 marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the orange box full version not available on xbox 360 marketplace: I wanted to purchase the orange box off of xbox 360 marketplace for my xbox series s but i can only download the demo version which does not work on series s did it get removed?...
  5. Can I still purchase the orange box on xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I still purchase the orange box on xbox 360?: Can I still purchase the orange box on xbox 360 3efeb7bd-fdd3-4864-856e-9bb55029a781
  6. Update x-box 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update x-box 360: I have a Microsoft account why can't I log into my Xbox360 a9b5e19e-9c0f-4f87-9a96-86d707cd1995
  7. How do I buy the orange box on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I buy the orange box on 360: Idk why I just can't buy it pls help a4ec2096-8de8-44c9-86ea-a66ca862ef08
  8. why can I not get my game pass to work with my x-box 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can I not get my game pass to work with my x-box 360?: does the x-box 360 not support the ability to utilize an ultimate paSS? c00fa3bf-4d84-49af-81ff-d431caf61c13
  9. X-Box 360 all solid red LED's 15 seconds after startup.

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box 360 all solid red LED's 15 seconds after startup.: This console has been stored in a clean and stable environment. I just brought it home and hooked it up. I went to turn it on and I got all green LED's then 15 seconds later I had all red LED's...
  10. Please help I've a 360 gears iof war box cannot play all 12 plus. family's settings need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help I've a 360 gears iof war box cannot play all 12 plus. family's settings need...: Hello Evan Xbox 360 gears of war special edition I cannot seem to bypass the family fittings the previous owner EE obviously family settings pass and a code so very fun couldn't play but you know...