X-Box 360 Elite Freezing

Discus and support X-Box 360 Elite Freezing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Recently my xbox has been freezing persistently. The first time it occurred was when I was playing a digital copy of darksiders 2 where the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by irwinp2, Jan 14, 2015.

1. irwinp2
    irwinp2 Guest

X-Box 360 Elite Freezing

Hi,

Recently my xbox has been freezing persistently. The first time it occurred was when I was playing a digital copy of darksiders 2 where the game will freeze then when I tried to restart it would freeze during the opening logo or during sign in. I have cleared
    the cache and it is in a well ventilated area but the problem still persists. When it freezes outside a game the screen blotches and I can hear a small beep and there does not seem to be any way to know when the console will freeze. Any suggestions would be
    much appreciated.

Thanks,

:)

irwinp2, Jan 14, 2015
  2. Enhergize
    Enhergize Guest
    ELITE CONTROLLER IS A RIP OFF

DO NOT BUY THE X-BOX ONE ELITE CONTROLLER

Grips WILL come off and buttons will most likely break.

Check reviews.

Enhergize, Jan 14, 2015
  3. How do I get my call of duty elite premium back

Hey,

My x-box 360 deleted all of it's stuff on the hard drive due to the x-box freezing or (crashing) at least 2 weeks ago. I want to know how to get my call of duty elite premium back. I still have 4 months left on it. I re-downloaded my profile back onto my
    console, but their is no sign of call of duty elite premium and it says that I have to purchase the call of duty elite premium. I want to know how to get it back or I want to know if it is still active on my x-box live account the call of duty elite premium.

Kind regards,

Shane Adams

Shane Adams-EFB27088-414B-43F8-82FA-1F9BA71F90CB, Jan 14, 2015
  4. YellowJacket LE Win User

which xbox 360 do you have?

MWF3 SE console and my still going strong Elite! one for playing online with all 360 games and my Elite i use strictly for playing original X-Box games.
  5. Neftali Ramirez Win User

x box 360 elite

6. KennyVermeulen Win User

reading trouble disk.

**Edit**

I'm having the X-box 360 Elite

Console Serial Number : [REMOVED]

For more detailed Console information, just contact me on E-mail (for the developers / software engineers)
  7. SignalTuna06 Win User

How do I get Microsoft to call me back?

Can I just say that these details are for X Box One and they are not the same for X Box 360. There are no options for technical support on X Box 360.
  8. McDevlin182 Win User

Crash

There are a couple things that come to mind that might have caused your problem. Your X-Box 360 might be overheating, or it might have a bad file in its cache. Either way this link has some helpful steps that might fix your problem.

support.xbox.com/.../screen-freeze-solution

I hope this helps. Have a nice day!
Thema:

X-Box 360 Elite Freezing

1. X-Box 360 Elite Freezing - Similar Threads - Box 360 Elite

2. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  3. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  4. the orange box full version not available on xbox 360 marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the orange box full version not available on xbox 360 marketplace: I wanted to purchase the orange box off of xbox 360 marketplace for my xbox series s but i can only download the demo version which does not work on series s did it get removed?...
  5. Can I still purchase the orange box on xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I still purchase the orange box on xbox 360?: Can I still purchase the orange box on xbox 360 3efeb7bd-fdd3-4864-856e-9bb55029a781
  6. Update x-box 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update x-box 360: I have a Microsoft account why can't I log into my Xbox360 a9b5e19e-9c0f-4f87-9a96-86d707cd1995
  7. How do I buy the orange box on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I buy the orange box on 360: Idk why I just can't buy it pls help a4ec2096-8de8-44c9-86ea-a66ca862ef08
  8. why can I not get my game pass to work with my x-box 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can I not get my game pass to work with my x-box 360?: does the x-box 360 not support the ability to utilize an ultimate paSS? c00fa3bf-4d84-49af-81ff-d431caf61c13
  9. X-Box 360 all solid red LED's 15 seconds after startup.

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box 360 all solid red LED's 15 seconds after startup.: This console has been stored in a clean and stable environment. I just brought it home and hooked it up. I went to turn it on and I got all green LED's then 15 seconds later I had all red LED's...
  10. Please help I've a 360 gears iof war box cannot play all 12 plus. family's settings need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help I've a 360 gears iof war box cannot play all 12 plus. family's settings need...: Hello Evan Xbox 360 gears of war special edition I cannot seem to bypass the family fittings the previous owner EE obviously family settings pass and a code so very fun couldn't play but you know...