WWII

Discus and support WWII in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how do I get the privat beta if I pre order the delux edition (do I get the beta in the delux edition?) if I do Please tell where to get the code... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alexander810, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Alexander810
    Alexander810 Guest

WWII

how do I get the privat beta if I pre order the delux edition (do I get the beta in the delux edition?) if I do Please tell where to get the code

:)

Alexander810, Sep 10, 2017
  2. Zehq
    Zehq Guest
    World War 2 DLC?

Hell yes, any WWII shooter, I'd be keen for, the Modern setting is way more overdone than WWII. TBH.... I just really like WWII. (not from a sick point of view).

3. Dabsaway88
    Dabsaway88 Guest
    wwii

Ever get a fix? Im in the same boat. hows a 60 dollar game just dissapear out of my order history. day 4 now i been trying to get this resoulved since launch. Pathetic a multi million dollar company has such bugs in there servers.
    i mean for gods sake ive even shown my email recipt i got when it was bought and my bank statement from last week. Some real **** shady **** is going on lets get to the bottom of this. Im to the point i just want a refund and will be going to my bank to open
    a investigation and dispute the charges. Complete BS man.

Dabsaway88, Sep 10, 2017
  4. WWII

Hi there, so unfortunately the beta has already ended WWII :( Refer to this page for more info!

InCaudaVenenum, Sep 12, 2017
  5. YellowJacket LE Win User

Modern Shooters vs World War II Shooters

WWII anyday!There are still so many campaigns that could be done with WWII games.MoH,CoD,Battlefield only touched on a few of the thousands of different WWII campaigns that existed and sometimes repeated scenarios.There are still so many things that can
    be done with WWII you wouldn't believe.I never get tired of WWII games and will wait for them to bring fresh material to the game.If CoD wants to make a real comeback this is how to do it.
  6. Zehq Win User

World War 2 DLC?

Hell yes, any WWII shooter, I'd be keen for, the Modern setting is way more overdone than WWII. TBH.... I just really like WWII. (not from a sick point of view).
  7. Zehq Win User

Modern setting NOT the future?

I'm keen for a good WWII game, or a WWII game with an EXCELLENT campaign comparable to WaW's.
  8. CollapseControl Win User

Black Ops 2

It is funny that the guy who says WWII is 'played to death' is the only 1 with COD2 in their recent games.

lol.

That is still my favorite WWII shooter, but I haven't loaded it up in years.

WWII games were 'played to death' back in late 90s & early 00s.

Once COD4:MW hit it big all the WWII games disappeared.

9. Exxzds Win User

wwii

We bought the wwii digital deluxe from gamestop. My boys have been unable to access the game. Spent 4 hours on the phone with Microsoft trying to resolve. It shows the code was downloaded but they have no game showing up in games. To top it off, the $106
    is just gone from their account.
Thema:

WWII

1. WWII - Similar Threads - WWII

2. CoD WWII installation stops Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD WWII installation stops Series X: As the title states. I bought CoD WWII from GameStop (disc copy) and whenever I attempt to install the game it stops instantly without installing any percentage. I attempted this both online and...
  3. Update Call of Duty WWII

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update Call of Duty WWII: A few days ago I purchased the Call of Duty WWII game for my Xbox Series X, when I installed it it told me that an update had to be installed, but when I wanted to install it it stopped the full...
  4. Unable to run COD WWII updates from disk.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to run COD WWII updates from disk.: I just purchased a physical disk copy of Call Of Duty WWII. I had to go offline in order to install the disk, and now the game is saying it requires another online update. I am getting error code...
  5. COD WWII Winn lot launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD WWII Winn lot launch: Fresh install of call of duty world war II will launch to the boot screen but then crash back to the Xbox main menu and display the following error message. "Update needed. You need this update...
  6. Call of Duty WWII update error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty WWII update error code: So I just got Call of Duty WWII, and installed it. Had to install offline to get it to work. But whenever I try to play it, it tells me an update is needed, but xbox can't get it at the moment,...
  7. I installed Call of Duty: WWII - Digital Deluxe add ons from xbox store , and they show...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I installed Call of Duty: WWII - Digital Deluxe add ons from xbox store , and they show...: I already own the Game which was already installed in the Xbox. The Bundle I bought included the Add Ons and again the game, which I did not need however the bundle's price was more convenient...
  8. Can't play CoD WWII, even though I installed it with a code on a card that I bought a few...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play CoD WWII, even though I installed it with a code on a card that I bought a few...: I bought a box that I think had a disc and a card with a digital code on the back (before anyone even mentions it, I don't have access to the disc right now) that I'm pretty sure costed $59.99 at...
  9. Call of Duty - WWII

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty - WWII: Hello, i bought the DVD of Call of Duty WWII when it came out a few years ago. Played till i got to the Stronghold Mission in France, the third mission. Then when i try to get out of the church...
  10. Dlc packs for COD WWII missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dlc packs for COD WWII missing: Microsoft store says I have already installed COD WWII dlc packs 1-2-3, however the maps associated with those packs are not on my multiplayer map options. Why not? I only seem to play standard...