WWE 2K23 Pre order issue.

Discus and support WWE 2K23 Pre order issue. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried to pre order WWE 2K23, payment wasn't taken but it said I owned it, I received a message from xbox saying my pre order payment would be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xMrMRB, Mar 12, 2023.

1. xMrMRB
    xMrMRB Guest

I have tried to pre order WWE 2K23, payment wasn't taken but it said I owned it, I received a message from xbox saying my pre order payment would be due soon but it never took it.

When I try to launch the game it says I need to buy it as my ore order was declined. When I go to the store to buy it, it says owned so I can't purchase it.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

:)

xMrMRB, Mar 12, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

I would suggest requesting a refund to see if after they refund it, you would be able to buy it again.

You can try to request a refund by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and then copy the order number.

simply go to the refund webform link here:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. thomas brautigam Win User

I pre ordered wwe2k23 and it says I own it and I paid for it
  4. Francia J. Win User

pre ordered wwe 2k23

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

No worries, Ken you just need to make sure that your payment method has enough funds to cater for the game.

According to Xbox support:

"If you used account credit to pre-order your game, your balance will be taken immediately. If you used a credit card or split your payment between credit card and account balance, you'll be charged around 10 days before the game launches."

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...
  5. Francia J. Win User

Cant preorder game in Xbox Microsoft Store

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly try pre-ordering the game on the website itself in that way we can check what is the issue. If it's your account, the payment method, etc.

Here you go: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/wwe-2k23...

Kindly change it for your region and choose the game edition that you would like.

Just make sure that you're not using a prepaid card.
  6. Default_1017 Win User

2k23 championship edition pre Order

The one that I bought was the NBA 2K23 Championship Edition Pre-Order
Thema:

1. WWE 2K23 Pre order issue. - Similar Threads - WWE 2K23 Pre

2. Wwe 2k23 lost save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wwe 2k23 lost save data: While I was downloading and installing the latest DLC, somehow all my saved data got erased, so all my caws, match history, everything. I can still see the custom Superstars when I go to play a...
  3. WWE 2k23 LOYALTY achivement not popping up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2k23 LOYALTY achivement not popping up: i play on xbox one x and in wwe 2k23 i completed the whole showcase but didn’t get the achievement LOYALTY for winning every match though i did win every match. i got the RESPECT and HUSTLE...
  4. WWE 2k23 DLC Steiner Row pack is not installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2k23 DLC Steiner Row pack is not installing: It continues to say that it is installing then when it finishes it shows that it was installed but nothing is showing up in the game and when I’ll pull it up in the Microsoft store it shows this...
  5. Why is my XSX saying that it can't save more data for this game or app (WWE 2k23)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my XSX saying that it can't save more data for this game or app (WWE 2k23)?: I messaged 2k about this because I am getting pop-ups in the game (WWE 2k23) and also through Xbox, they said to ask MIcrosoft. In game I only have 51 MB out of 1024 MB used. In the games & apps...
  6. Why don't tag teams come out together on WWE 2K23 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't tag teams come out together on WWE 2K23 ?: Tag teams participants are coming out seperate a2faf99a-22cf-4dc1-a9e0-5038469e0f52
  7. I bought WWE 2K23 icon package

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought WWE 2K23 icon package: and it’s suppose to come with all the add ones and packages. All of them have downloaded except for My Rise Mega-Boost and WWE 2k23 Supercharger. The season pass should’ve unlocked everything....
  8. Achievements are popping up for wwe 2k23

in XBoX Accessibility
    Achievements are popping up for wwe 2k23: Just got the new wwe 2k23 an I noticed the achievements aren’t popping up for the game d3731cd5-2baa-458e-b5e4-e4a18d479f9d
  9. I have pre ordered the wwe 2k23 downloaded it. Why cant i access the game and why is it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have pre ordered the wwe 2k23 downloaded it. Why cant i access the game and why is it...: I keep getting the it's too early error message and I pre ordered wwe 2k23 2 weeks ago. It's completely downloaded but will not let me access it. b2111a2f-277c-4f72-ad4f-07300923e644
  10. pre ordered wwe 2k23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pre ordered wwe 2k23: Hello so I pre ordered wwe 2k23 and it's status says it's pending.. I have not been charged for it according to my bank statement but Xbox plus the email from Microsoft say I own it...I'm just...