Wwe 2k19 lost custom superstars

Discus and support Wwe 2k19 lost custom superstars in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing wwe2k19 and i was in the middle of customizing one of my custom superstars but my xbox shut off and all the power in my house as well... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HammedL, Aug 27, 2020.

1. HammedL
    HammedL Guest

I was playing wwe2k19 and i was in the middle of customizing one of my custom superstars but my xbox shut off and all the power in my house as well temporarily bc of a storm going on. When i was finally able to turn my xbox on, i play wwe2k19 and i get
    a message about my data syncing or something i can't remember exactly what, but it gave me a try again option which i pressed and after that I see that all 30 of my custom superstars are completely gone. I tried clearing local saved data to sync it but it
    still didn't work and my custom superstars didn't come back.

:)

HammedL, Aug 27, 2020
  2. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

WWE 2K14 Season Pass has been announced with all the DLC goodies

Content Group #3 – WWE Legends and Creations Pack:

WWE Hall of Famers: Bruno Sammartino and “The American Dream” Dusty Rhodes;

Legendary WWE Superstars: “Ravishing” Rick Rude and Jake “The Snake” Roberts;

Playable Superstar: WWE Manager and pop culture icon Virgil;

Custom Superstar Parts Pack: 15 new Superstar parts to utilize for the most creative freedom in WWE Games history:

WWE Legends and the Creations Pack will be available for a suggested purchase cost of $8.99;

Virgil will be available free of charge;

All content is currently scheduled for worldwide release in January 2014.
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Get a Life?

I'd become a WWE superstar.
  4. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

Any news on the December DLC?

5. zmaster2XXX Win User

Games for a rainy day?

Wwe 2k19 - mindless beat em up fun
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Wwe 2k19 Lost Data

Try call the Support on the Game Developer Publisher, if I'm right is EA for example
Thema:

1. Wwe 2k19 lost custom superstars - Similar Threads - Wwe 2k19 lost

2. I'm having trouble reinstalling WWE 2K19 to my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble reinstalling WWE 2K19 to my Xbox One: I'm trying to reinstall WWE 2K19 to my Xbox One but at about 50% or a little higher it stops installing and shut off the install. I tried deleting everything and reinstalling and it still does...
  3. I lost my dlc and I don’t know how to get it back WWE 2K19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my dlc and I don’t know how to get it back WWE 2K19: So basically my Xbox got some error and I tried all the options but it didn’t work so I did an offline system update with a usb stick and my Xbox started working. But the issue is all my disc...
  4. I am repeatedly encountering error "0x80820003 - 0x46" when trying to install WWE 2K19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am repeatedly encountering error "0x80820003 - 0x46" when trying to install WWE 2K19: I have kept trying to install WWE 2K19, but every single time I try to install it, I encounter this: "Check your disc Your disc might be dirty or damaged. Try cleaning it, or choose a different...
  5. Xbox One WWE 2k18 & 2k19 not syncing data since last Thursday...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One WWE 2k18 & 2k19 not syncing data since last Thursday...: Anyone having syncing issues with WWE 2K18 & 19.....I lost ALL my CAW's last Thursday and still pissed off because after reboot, re-synced, and uninstall / install it still messed up!? Any...
  6. Wwe 2k19

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wwe 2k19: Does anyone know if I can play against my friends on WWE2K19? ik its old and thats why i ask c342f325-adc1-423b-a44f-e7907bc44956
  7. Problemas con uso de Acelerator pack WWE 2K19 -[Translation - Problems using the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas con uso de Acelerator pack WWE 2K19 -[Translation - Problems using the...: Compramor el acelerator pack y podemos jugar con los desbloqueos, pero cada que iniciamos nuevmamente el juego nos mandan un mensaje que existen funciones que no han sido instaladas localmente y...
  8. Dlc not installing wwe 2k19

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dlc not installing wwe 2k19: Hi all. My boys have paid for and downloaded dlc for wwe 2k19 but it doesn't appear in the game. In my games and apps the dlc shows as available to install. We select it and it moves to...
  9. Wwe 2k19 Lost Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wwe 2k19 Lost Data: My characters, arenas, championships, in universe mode gone. But my my career character isn’t gone and in universe mode when I Click edit on a superstar it quits the game. So anybody help me...
  10. lost my saved data for WWE 2K19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost my saved data for WWE 2K19: Hello everyone, i own WWE2K19 for Xbox One, had it since day one and haven't had any issues, until yesterday when it came up with the introduction screen when you first load the game after you...