Wth

Discus and support Wth in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a 3 month gold Xbox live card and it will let me play online but not with other players why??? e9806d92-5da6-4409-a912-8fa8fd22a827 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Infamousbuni, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Infamousbuni
    Infamousbuni Guest

Wth

I bought a 3 month gold Xbox live card and it will let me play online but not with other players why???

:)

Infamousbuni, Oct 15, 2017
  2. mg0311
    mg0311 Guest
    No love for day 1 users?

Wth for?

mg0311, Oct 15, 2017
  3. US Revenge
    US Revenge Guest
    WTH!!!!!

I don't see how it prevents piracy either, the disk checks that happen would flag the console pretty fast whether the game is installed or not, the anti piracy stuff on xbox is pretty top notch

US Revenge, Oct 15, 2017
  4. Lucio Hyokko Win User

[mod removed] is back and annoying me...

WTH the moderaters banned her name wth im trying to help people so they dont get tricked yo [mod removed]
  5. US Revenge Win User

WTH!!!!!

I don't see how it prevents piracy either, the disk checks that happen would flag the console pretty fast whether the game is installed or not, the anti piracy stuff on xbox is pretty top notch
  6. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

WTH!!!!!

[quote user="SorryImSoAce"]
    Ok so I just got my console back from repair, I have the 4 gig 360s with the 250 gig hard drive in aswell, they told me to remove my hard drive, never said I'd lose everything on the built in one and that I should maybe back it up!

And now I just tried to play Skyrim and as the disc is scratched and I had to rent it to install to HDD it says I can only play this game on the console I installed it on??

I have to reinstall everything? I have like 50 games installed on my HDD a few from games on demand aswell so I have to re-download them and rent Skyrim again just to install it? Is this a joke??

[/quote]Would a license transfer not sort the problem out?
  7. SorryImSoAce-DAED76F Win User

WTH!!!!!

I know right, it's the exact same setup from before I sent it off for repair.

If thats true it must be the weakest anti-piracy scheme ever, it's only purpose is to frustrate people who aren't pirating games as you still need the disc lmao... its gonna take literally days to reinstall my games, also re-downloading red dead redemption,
    splinter cell conviction and just cause 2...
  8. voteDC Win User

WTH!!!!!

It is perhaps the oddest of Microsoft's DRM ideas. I was once told that it was to prevent piracy but I never got an explanation as to how it was meant to accomplish that.
Thema:

Wth

1. Wth - Similar Threads - Wth

2. Constant wireless disconnect issues! WTH is happening?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant wireless disconnect issues! WTH is happening?!: I have two Elite 2 controllers and a wireless headset that will randomly disconnect. Lasts about 5 seconds then reconnects. I never had this issue before but now since adding the second controller...
  3. Wth does my xbox x keep installing games already installed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wth does my xbox x keep installing games already installed?: My Xbox Continuously has to update and install games that are already installed. Why is it doing this? b27a16a1-2859-4531-9c73-bc41fba4ad08
  4. Remote play wont let me add my console to my library. Wth is going on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remote play wont let me add my console to my library. Wth is going on?: Instant on = on Xbox live = on Controller = connected Wifi/5G = connected Xbox = hooked up Series X Just want to remote play. Ive remote played before. It reset itself. I redid the whole...
  5. “To play this you need to buy it” I own the disc… have been playing it for weeks. WTH

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “To play this you need to buy it” I own the disc… have been playing it for weeks. WTH: “To play this you need to but it” I own the disc… have been playing it for weeks. WTH Xbox X Series fc4299c5-b3ec-403d-be48-46026b39ec8a
  6. WTH IS WRONG WITH MY GAMERTAG

in XBoX on Consoles
    WTH IS WRONG WITH MY GAMERTAG: TELL ME WHATS GOING ON I SPENT MONEY ON CHANGING MY GAMERTAG AND IT ISNT CHANGED. FIX IT. REMOVE THE FLARIENIGHT MY GAMERTAG IS: . GOD DAMN. I CHANGED THIS **** AROUND OCTOBER 2022. [img]...
  7. new xbox x bundle forza 5 wth happened to it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    new xbox x bundle forza 5 wth happened to it...: was in a hurry to get setup and didnt install when prompted but now that all the updates and games are up and running i was going to get my "free" forza bundle up and running and to my surprise i...
  8. Own game says I don't own game WTH

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Own game says I don't own game WTH: I am wanting to play FMS 7, I have logged hundreds of hours on it and I am logged into the store as well as the Xbox console companion. I click on game but get the error, Forza Motorsport 7 is...
  9. Console out of date won't repair. Wth?

in XBoX on Windows
    Console out of date won't repair. Wth?: Why is it I can still use the First generation Xbox one and spend my money on it that you guys make profit on but my console is too old or not worth your time? I would really like to know. And I'm...
  10. Can you play minecraft rtx wth gamepass?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you play minecraft rtx wth gamepass?: Or do I need to buy the full windows 10 version of minecraft? submitted by /u/froznice [link] [comments]