Wth xbox!?! So, I'm playing Apex going good. Streaming on mixer and just landed my 6th kill...

Discus and support Wth xbox!?! So, I'm playing Apex going good. Streaming on mixer and just landed my 6th kill... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/bigjaknz [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/bigjaknz, Jun 5, 2020.

1. /u/bigjaknz
    /u/bigjaknz Guest

Wth xbox!?! So, I'm playing Apex going good. Streaming on mixer and just landed my 6th kill...

/u/bigjaknz, Jun 5, 2020
  2. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Xbox Streaming

I stream occasionally from Xbox on the Mixer Platform. Apex, COD, Fortnite, GTA:V...
  3. Boxhe4dinthemix Win User

Xbox one streaming with mixer power randomly going off.

yup

ive had the same issue so i thought it was my xbox one X, so i switched xboxs and now im using the old forza edition one and it still shut downs mid game,.. (mostly Apex and Blackout) , last week i streamed for 6 hours straight and it didnt shutdown ,so
    random ... but ive read that it has something to do with the camera and mixer, so the problems on their side ,. im new to streaming but been gaming for years so i thought i gave mixer a try and got hooked to stream,. now i dont play a game if im not streaming
    :(
  4. Etag_Mixer Win User

Xbox Streaming

From xbox, but I use a capture card and PC, so not directly from it

I stream to mixer, usually games like Apex, Call of Duty and GTA Online
  5. Etag_Mixer Win User

Xbox Streaming

From xbox, but I use a capture card and PC, so not directly from it

I stream to mixer, usually games like Apex, Call of Duty and GTA Online
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

How much real time have you so far spent in one Game?

I'm not working now, I'm not have a job, so I spent a 15 hours by day to play my Xbox and Watch Mixer Stream
Thema:

1. Wth xbox!?! So, I'm playing Apex going good. Streaming on mixer and just landed my 6th kill... - Similar Threads - Wth I'm playing

2. Constant wireless disconnect issues! WTH is happening?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant wireless disconnect issues! WTH is happening?!: I have two Elite 2 controllers and a wireless headset that will randomly disconnect. Lasts about 5 seconds then reconnects. I never had this issue before but now since adding the second controller...
  3. Wth does my xbox x keep installing games already installed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wth does my xbox x keep installing games already installed?: My Xbox Continuously has to update and install games that are already installed. Why is it doing this? b27a16a1-2859-4531-9c73-bc41fba4ad08
  4. Remote play wont let me add my console to my library. Wth is going on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remote play wont let me add my console to my library. Wth is going on?: Instant on = on Xbox live = on Controller = connected Wifi/5G = connected Xbox = hooked up Series X Just want to remote play. Ive remote played before. It reset itself. I redid the whole...
  5. “To play this you need to buy it” I own the disc… have been playing it for weeks. WTH

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “To play this you need to buy it” I own the disc… have been playing it for weeks. WTH: “To play this you need to but it” I own the disc… have been playing it for weeks. WTH Xbox X Series fc4299c5-b3ec-403d-be48-46026b39ec8a
  6. WTH IS WRONG WITH MY GAMERTAG

in XBoX on Consoles
    WTH IS WRONG WITH MY GAMERTAG: TELL ME WHATS GOING ON I SPENT MONEY ON CHANGING MY GAMERTAG AND IT ISNT CHANGED. FIX IT. REMOVE THE FLARIENIGHT MY GAMERTAG IS: . GOD DAMN. I CHANGED THIS **** AROUND OCTOBER 2022. [img]...
  7. new xbox x bundle forza 5 wth happened to it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    new xbox x bundle forza 5 wth happened to it...: was in a hurry to get setup and didnt install when prompted but now that all the updates and games are up and running i was going to get my "free" forza bundle up and running and to my surprise i...
  8. Own game says I don't own game WTH

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Own game says I don't own game WTH: I am wanting to play FMS 7, I have logged hundreds of hours on it and I am logged into the store as well as the Xbox console companion. I click on game but get the error, Forza Motorsport 7 is...
  9. Console out of date won't repair. Wth?

in XBoX on Windows
    Console out of date won't repair. Wth?: Why is it I can still use the First generation Xbox one and spend my money on it that you guys make profit on but my console is too old or not worth your time? I would really like to know. And I'm...
  10. Can you play minecraft rtx wth gamepass?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you play minecraft rtx wth gamepass?: Or do I need to buy the full windows 10 version of minecraft? submitted by /u/froznice [link] [comments]