WTF XBOX XBOX LIVE NOT WORKING

Discus and support WTF XBOX XBOX LIVE NOT WORKING in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I logged into cpxbox live earlier today and my live account was working just fine while playing call of duty. I put in grand theft auto v, try to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BusinessNutria1, Jan 3, 2014.

1. WTF XBOX XBOX LIVE NOT WORKING

So I logged into cpxbox live earlier today and my live account was working just fine while playing call of duty. I put in grand theft auto v, try to join a party, and the console tells me I need an xbox live good membership to join a party. My membership
    expires on the 13th of this month. I don't know why the hell it stopped working but I want it solved, because I paid for 3 month membership not a 2 month 20 day membership. What do I do?

:)

BusinessNutria1, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Fix!

xbox live got hacked WTF XBOX XBOX LIVE NOT WORKING :( wtf please fix soon please

xMASTERDOOM10x, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Can't connect to xbox live

how can an IP not work with xbox live???? wtf?

NJSlawterHouse, Jan 3, 2014
  4. illmatic J Win User

Marvel vs Capcom Franchise

mvc2 is no longer on xbox live or on my xbox for that matter wtf? smh im buying a playstation.
  5. xMASTERDOOM10x Win User

Fix!

xbox live got hacked :( wtf please fix soon please
  6. ASTN Valentino Win User

Error Code PBR9002

wtf i cant even renew my xbox live with a prepaid visa
  7. Obsessive Power Win User

Fix!

[quote user="xMASTERDOOM10x"]

xbox live got hacked :( wtf please fix soon please[/quote]

Xbox LIVE has not been hacked.
  8. JiveTurkey613 Win User

cant sign in

Why are they saying in the xbox live status page (support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status) that the issue has been resolved when it hasn't, at least not for me. wtf?!
Thema:

WTF XBOX XBOX LIVE NOT WORKING

1. WTF XBOX XBOX LIVE NOT WORKING - Similar Threads - WTF LIVE WORKING

2. XBOX LIVE FIX YOUR BS I've search the error code 0x800488FC and its no where to be found WTF!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE FIX YOUR BS I've search the error code 0x800488FC and its no where to be found WTF!!: I'm sure like everyone else who has posted this, I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THIS ERROR MEANS. Yet xbox live's website DON'T even know......wtf how can you show an error and give a code yet have no idea...
  3. 0x800488fc - can't sign in to xbox live account - WTF!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x800488fc - can't sign in to xbox live account - WTF!!!!!!!: How can I get an error message that you don't even recognize????!!!????????? 6b262d01-45d7-45f2-aa7e-15ce6bdff6aa
  4. So because live is having problems I can't use blurry player WTF!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So because live is having problems I can't use blurry player WTF!!!: What kind of crap is going on!!! tried on both my consoles and blue ray doesn't work on either!!! Why the F does the live servers be working fine in order for me to watch blurays!!!!!...
  5. NOTICE-" The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live"????wtf

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NOTICE-" The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live"????wtf: So I was playing COD last night, i come home after work fixin to play some COD and I get the message " The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live"????wtf. I tried creating another...
  6. xbox live suspended for late payment wtf?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live suspended for late payment wtf?: my credit card apparently doesnt work anymore id like to pay with a new one and the system refuse to accept it even tho its a regular visa that i use on a daily basis what the **** is going on...
  7. xbox live enforcement ban wtf?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live enforcement ban wtf?: going to type the literal comment that I made, since it was in no way a violation of the terms and services, which I read and understand quite clearly. "Do not listen to the snowflakes, this game...
  8. The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live?! Wtf?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live?! Wtf?!: What the hell is with the freaking convoluted XBL setup??? It's impossible to get anything done when the damned thing refuses to cooperate. bc823582-1274-48b7-a35b-914e91d5f114
  9. Cant conect to xbox live says high packet loss WTF

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant conect to xbox live says high packet loss WTF: Sick and tired of *** xbox one issues fix your *** problems we pay way to much money for a piece of *** console. It always somthing with xbox one .....FIX THIS ***...
  10. Bought an xbox live subscription for a full year. GET's BILLED FOR A SINGLE MONTH WTF?!?!?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought an xbox live subscription for a full year. GET's BILLED FOR A SINGLE MONTH WTF?!?!?!: Thanks Xbox Live for letting me pay for a WHOLE year of xbox live GOLD in October 2015. Then comes November 2015 (one month later) and tack on a single monthly charge to xbox live gold. Worst is...