WTF? Im in delta ring and i got the new dashboard

Discus and support WTF? Im in delta ring and i got the new dashboard in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; weirdest is when i entered a game it was normal, when i left it was the new one? Wth happened? submitted by /u/DXGabriel [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DXGabriel, Sep 14, 2019.

1. /u/DXGabriel
    /u/DXGabriel Guest

weirdest is when i entered a game it was normal, when i left it was the new one? Wth happened?

submitted by /u/DXGabriel
    [link] [comments]

/u/DXGabriel, Sep 14, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

The home Menu

3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

The New Dashboard 11/4/2019

In my understanding the Dashboard experiment, A, B, C selection, is totally random.

As "Both consoles say their OS Version is (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1911.191028-1335)" your consoles are either in the Beta or Delta ring.

Both those rings and Omega ring are getting a preview update News release notes Beta Delta Omega
    Insiders
    today, which you can manually start or wait until it becomes mandatory.

After you do the update, if you want to change rings, it will be the perfect time to change as all those rings will be on the same release. Subject to eligibility.
  4. rimakus Win User

Xbox Series X Civ 6 crashing every other turn

I am currently trying Delta ring. I will report here if it helps with crashing in late game.

UPDATE:

I was able to finish the game that was constantly crashing after updating to Delta ring release Xbox Insider Release Notes - Delta (2208.220715-2200) - Xbox Wire

If Omega ring has same fixes, then hopefully everyone will get this fix soon.

I will continue testing with Delta ring with all addons enabled (currently have extra civs disabled) with new game on huge map.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

New dashboard for xbox one in 2019?

As an Insider I've just gone thru 3-4 updates in the last week, 1 30 minutes ago, and the dashboard has had some changes to location of Tabs (twists) for Gamepass, Mixer, Community and Store.

Also a bug was fixed that was quite annoying and it seems a lot more efficient and responsive.

It is being tested by Beta and now Delta rings, next will be Omega and then after that GA (General Availability) will get released I assume sometime in the near future.

So prepare yourselves. News for Beta, Delta Insiders Update provides further details.
  6. Just a Volunteer Win User

hi how can i get the new xbox dashboard on my xbox

It's still rolling out so at some point you'll get it on your Series S.
    Only if you are in a Insider preview ring! ASA, Alpha, Beta, Delta or Omega.

There has been no notification that the new dashboard has been released to GA.
Thema:

1. WTF? Im in delta ring and i got the new dashboard - Similar Threads - WTF delta ring

2. Wtf? Xbox insider wire leads to WordPress login?

in XboX Insiders
    Wtf? Xbox insider wire leads to WordPress login?: Xbox insider wire leads to WordPress login currently submitted by /u/IAmReinvented [link] [comments]
  3. Can’t access games with gold just keeps freezing only lets me buy them permanently but wtf...

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t access games with gold just keeps freezing only lets me buy them permanently but wtf...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Nevouti [link] [comments]
  4. Wtf with Omega ring

in XboX Insiders
    Wtf with Omega ring: Nothing for Omega ring in a month ago, i have much problems, ican't iniciate Amazon,edge,dile explorer,login, movies and tv, twitch, wtf men? submitted by /u/hecspooney [link] [comments]
  5. Game (BDO) uninstalling by itself (wtf?)

in XboX Insiders
    Game (BDO) uninstalling by itself (wtf?): i played Black Desert yesterday before going to sleep, and this morning i wake up and the game is uninstalled (??), i'ts not just a ui bug or something and i had 130GB free.. so actually...
  6. connection fail ? WTF please help

in XBoX on Windows
    connection fail ? WTF please help: [img] Bonjour, aujourd'hui, j'achète la mer de voleurs et regarde ça.Je vérifie mon pare-feu ok, tout va bien. S'il vous plaît aider m'aider. 4064cf49-bc81-432f-a1e4-b757efb26ca7
  7. Still can’t sign in? WTF?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still can’t sign in? WTF?: wow. I logged into the microsoft acct. its working, they say that everything is back and working, but its one A.M. here, in Idaho, and i STILL cant log into ly acct? WHAT THE HELL?...
  8. Wtf XBox! 0x800488FC on my day off!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wtf XBox! 0x800488FC on my day off!: this can’t be happening on my night off! I just renewed everything on this Mf and bought another card! I’ve already slapped my Xbox thinking it just needed some domestic violence! I’ve tried every...
  9. XBOX LIVE FIX YOUR BS I've search the error code 0x800488FC and its no where to be found WTF!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE FIX YOUR BS I've search the error code 0x800488FC and its no where to be found WTF!!: I'm sure like everyone else who has posted this, I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THIS ERROR MEANS. Yet xbox live's website DON'T even know......wtf how can you show an error and give a code yet have no idea...
  10. 0x800488fc - can't sign in to xbox live account - WTF!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x800488fc - can't sign in to xbox live account - WTF!!!!!!!: How can I get an error message that you don't even recognize????!!!????????? 6b262d01-45d7-45f2-aa7e-15ce6bdff6aa