WTF!! 30 days to get in my own acct!

Discus and support WTF!! 30 days to get in my own acct! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cant belive this BS!! im trying to get into my xbox live account and it wants to send a code the problem is it has a old phone and email. so i give... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SIMS2872, Jan 7, 2014.

1. SIMS2872
    SIMS2872 Guest

I cant belive this BS!!

im trying to get into my xbox live account and it wants to send a code the problem is it has a old phone and email. so i give it a new email and its going to take 30 days to get into my account!? wtf! i go to my hot mail and its saying the same thing!! now
    i'm locked out for a month!! After a exstinsive serch online for a freakin numberto call because for help with a microsoft product that they sell they want you to buy the help ( meaning they can sell you a buged filled piece of bull that didnt even work in
    the first place and you will pay them to get it to work) and they cant even fix it saying i got to wait 30 days. if i dont get help asap im making shure everybody know about this bs

beyond *** off

SPC SIMS US ARMY

:)

SIMS2872, Jan 7, 2014
  2. trouble purchasing a bundle. HAVE REFERENCE NUMBER

im trying to purchase the "gta5 great white card shark bundle". I have 2 xbox live accts on my xbox1. sons acct will not let me buy for 30 days bc of acct changes. his acct the bundle costs $32. now, MY (the other) acct on same xbox WILL let me purchase,
    but for $33 more! it wants $75 using mine?????

PLEASE someone help me to buy this TODAY for the $33 price...

SuperSquid177, Jan 7, 2014
  3. Changing my email ERROR!!!

is the NEW email account over 30 days old?

I have seen the where the new emailk/wlid has to be 30 days old to put it on a xbox acct

daniellemason-botsford, Jan 7, 2014
  4. WTF!! 30 days to get in my own acct!

The thirty day waiting period is for security reasons. There is nothing that anyone can do about that waiting period, sorry to say. This is why if you get a new phone or different email you set them up as son as you can on your account and make sure they
    are verified so things like this don't happen.

Here is a link to provide you with this information and why you are having to wait the thirty days: Update Your Microsoft Account Security Info for Xbox Live

RiposaurusRex, Jan 7, 2014
  5. crustycy
    crustycy Guest
    Yeah, except for those of us who set up an email BEFORE they put in extra security and my son didn't realize the school sponsored email blocked emails from Xbox. Xbox let us set that email up without any validation, but now we are stuck because we can't
    set up our Xbox One without validation. They have my credit card number and cell phone number which I can verify for them and they text us security codes. Come on XBox, this isn't a bank account - oh, yeah, if it were bank account I wouldn't have to wait
    30 DAYS! This needs to change.

crustycy, Jul 31, 2014
  6. Hey there Crusty

Welcome to the Xbox Community forums

Most schools, if not all schools will block emails from other companies or even other people outside of the educational setting. For example, I would not be able to use my school email (Staff Email) to email your son on his school email account. This is
    because student email accounts have strict filters. Only @theirschool.org etc... can pass through into their inboxes. The rest will just be simply deleted.

This is for your Childs protection, and all school will need to comply with the education authority, for that particular country. As for staff, I can receive Xbox emails, because I am above 18 and not a student at that school.

More information about ICT end e communications should be located on the schools website, or in their planner (Or ICT and Computer Science books)

In regards to this question, This is again for security. Just like Facebook says that you are not allowed to change your name for another 60 days. Once changed. All sites do it. All sites need to comply with regulations set by the correct authorities. To
    make sure you and your children are safe when using online services.

Hope this helps you with your question.

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jul 31, 2014
  7. also, forgot to add. My emails are monitored closely by the Administrators. Even I have to comply with even bigger rules and regulations. Such as the Safe guarding policy and the Safe working practice agreement.

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jul 31, 2014
  8. SP x Tracker
    SP x Tracker Guest

Exactly the same problem. It's ridiculous. This was never an isssue when I first got an xbox and i have I've had no problems since this security verifiication process was introduced and now I can't access my account, and can't sort out any of my billing
    information because of a ridiculous security code. This is made worse by the fact that if you have paid for xbox live gold and you can't access your account you have basically thrown money away. Shocking addition, absolutely ridiculous

P.S. sorry for no helpful suggestions, have no idea how to help.Maybe i can in 30 days time when my security code has come through

SP x Tracker, Aug 1, 2014
  9. SP x Tracker
    SP x Tracker Guest
    had no problems *until* this security verification...^^^^^

SP x Tracker, Aug 1, 2014
  10. Hey there

If you are having issues with your Microsoft Account (Xbox Account Information) please chat to Xbox Live Support

If you are having issues logging into your Microsoft Account (Account.live.com, outlook.com etc...). Please
    contact Microsoft Online Support and make a case on your account. In some of the links, you may even be directed to an Article which may help you with
    this issue at hand.

For security, it is not best to deal with Private and sensitive information within these forums. Which is why if you need help with accessing your account, it is best to chat to one of the support teams that is available for you.

I hope this helps

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Aug 1, 2014
  11. you can use your xbox during 30d lockout without Limitation, this is stated when you Change your security Information, it only prevents you form making purchases via browser or changing security related information

StefanNeubauer, Oct 31, 2018
  12. SP x Tracker Win User

had no problems *until* this security verification...^^^^^
  13. crustycy Win User

Yeah, except for those of us who set up an email BEFORE they put in extra security and my son didn't realize the school sponsored email blocked emails from Xbox. Xbox let us set that email up without any validation, but now we are stuck because we can't
    set up our Xbox One without validation. They have my credit card number and cell phone number which I can verify for them and they text us security codes. Come on XBox, this isn't a bank account - oh, yeah, if it were bank account I wouldn't have to wait
    30 DAYS! This needs to change.
  14. RiposaurusRex Win User

The thirty day waiting period is for security reasons. There is nothing that anyone can do about that waiting period, sorry to say. This is why if you get a new phone or different email you set them up as son as you can on your account and make sure they
    are verified so things like this don't happen.

Here is a link to provide you with this information and why you are having to wait the thirty days: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/security/cant-access-security-proofs
  15. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Hey there

If you are having issues with your Microsoft Account (Xbox Account Information) please chat to Xbox Live Support

If you are having issues logging into your Microsoft Account (Account.live.com, outlook.com etc...). Please
    contact Microsoft Online Support and make a case on your account. In some of the links, you may even be directed to an Article which may help you with
    this issue at hand.

For security, it is not best to deal with Private and sensitive information within these forums. Which is why if you need help with accessing your account, it is best to chat to one of the support teams that is available for you.

I hope this helps

Regards,
  16. StefanNeubauer Win User

you can use your xbox during 30d lockout without Limitation, this is stated when you Change your security Information, it only prevents you form making purchases via browser or changing security related information
Thema:

1. WTF!! 30 days to get in my own acct! - Similar Threads - WTF days own

2. Wtf? Xbox insider wire leads to WordPress login?

in XboX Insiders
    Wtf? Xbox insider wire leads to WordPress login?: Xbox insider wire leads to WordPress login currently submitted by /u/IAmReinvented [link] [comments]
  3. Can’t access games with gold just keeps freezing only lets me buy them permanently but wtf...

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t access games with gold just keeps freezing only lets me buy them permanently but wtf...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Nevouti [link] [comments]
  4. WTF? Im in delta ring and i got the new dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    WTF? Im in delta ring and i got the new dashboard: weirdest is when i entered a game it was normal, when i left it was the new one? Wth happened? submitted by /u/DXGabriel [link] [comments]
  5. Wtf with Omega ring

in XboX Insiders
    Wtf with Omega ring: Nothing for Omega ring in a month ago, i have much problems, ican't iniciate Amazon,edge,dile explorer,login, movies and tv, twitch, wtf men? submitted by /u/hecspooney [link] [comments]
  6. Game (BDO) uninstalling by itself (wtf?)

in XboX Insiders
    Game (BDO) uninstalling by itself (wtf?): i played Black Desert yesterday before going to sleep, and this morning i wake up and the game is uninstalled (??), i'ts not just a ui bug or something and i had 130GB free.. so actually...
  7. Still can’t sign in? WTF?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still can’t sign in? WTF?: wow. I logged into the microsoft acct. its working, they say that everything is back and working, but its one A.M. here, in Idaho, and i STILL cant log into ly acct? WHAT THE HELL?...
  8. Wtf XBox! 0x800488FC on my day off!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wtf XBox! 0x800488FC on my day off!: this can’t be happening on my night off! I just renewed everything on this Mf and bought another card! I’ve already slapped my Xbox thinking it just needed some domestic violence! I’ve tried every...
  9. XBOX LIVE FIX YOUR BS I've search the error code 0x800488FC and its no where to be found WTF!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE FIX YOUR BS I've search the error code 0x800488FC and its no where to be found WTF!!: I'm sure like everyone else who has posted this, I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THIS ERROR MEANS. Yet xbox live's website DON'T even know......wtf how can you show an error and give a code yet have no idea...
  10. DAY ONE AFTER DAY ONE WTF?

in XBoX on Consoles
    DAY ONE AFTER DAY ONE WTF?: I'm seeing day one gold memberships being sold ,even to this day . Is that right and is it legal? d4cdaaa0-be7f-4e46-b7e1-3fe6c6187ccf