Wrongly labeled Promocode?

Discus and support Wrongly labeled Promocode? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey there, A copule weeks ago i recieved a XBox Gamepass Ultimate Promocode for the length od 12 Months, as printed on the "Codecard". When I enter... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Alva, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Alva
    Alva New Member

Hey there,

A copule weeks ago i recieved a XBox Gamepass Ultimate Promocode for the length od 12 Months, as printed on the "Codecard".

When I enter the Code tho, the page does not offer me a 12 Month subscription, but only a 6 month subscription.
    I rechecked the code with what I entered on the page, everything was identical, no oopsies.

So, why is it that i get a 12 month gift but am only offered a 6 month reward? Would love to here from you guys, maybe something similar happened to some of you too.

Kind regards, AlvaWrongly labeled Promocode? :p

2. Luffar Win User

Magic 2015: Duels of the Planeswalkers

Hi! If you have bought game on XONE and do not playing mtg IRL, can you give me promocode pls
  3. o InVicta Win User

Wrongly labeled "cheater" and gamerscore was reset???

Thanks, but thing is, I didnt mod/cheat/hack/etc... any way my gamerscore lol. I'll post there too

Thanks.
  4. Civiks-005F7F47-E8B4 Win User

Easily put, A gamerscore correction occurs on a player’s Xbox LIVE account when they gain achievements through avoiding gameplay and using external tools. Xbox LIVE is committed to keeping the service free of this type of behavior as it violates the
    Xbox LIVE Terms of Use. When abnormal achievement or gamerscore activity is found, Xbox LIVE modifies the gamerscore of players who meet specific and automated criteria.

An Xbox LIVE player who obtains their gamerscore in this abnormal way will:

• Find their gamerscore reset to zero.
    • Be unable to regain all previously earned achievements.
    • Be labeled as a “cheater” for the community to view.
    Although players who are identified by these criteria will start from a zero gamerscore, they will still be able to gain achievements for future games. In other words, we give them another chance to earn future achievements by earning them as other
    “fair” players do. The original gamerscore correction remains permanent without any way to appeal.

Please post in section 14 of the Xbox Support Forums to receive an answer regarding Enforcement Action taken on your Account.

Cheers -Civiks
  5. o InVicta Win User

I also, obviously, changed the tag with Microsoft points in hoping it may just be associated with the old account. I changed to kC x Ruthless, and now changed to .

Just in case anyone was interested why the name wasn't xChaoticSteelx anymore.
  6. Civiks-005F7F47-E8B4 Win User

No problem. Please verify one of the answers above if they answered your question to signify that your question has been sloved. =)

Cheers! -Civiks
Thema:

1. Wrongly labeled Promocode? - Similar Threads - Wrongly labeled Promocode

2. Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong: Trying to stream on xbox series s. When pressing the streaming button in the menu I get an error “sorry something went wrong, please try again later”. Have had this for months now. Xbox updated...
  3. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  4. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  5. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  6. Wrongful ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongful ban: This is the 2nd time I’ve been wrongfully banned for a profile picture why and it’s not nude or inapropriate in any way what so ever it’s getting old. b0e223ec-8f9d-4d79-ad82-d08077c230d4
  7. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  8. Warranty shipping label had the wrong location.

in XBoX on Windows
    Warranty shipping label had the wrong location.: I requested a replacement for a controller with a stick drift and it still remains in warranty until about October 2024. I was sent a sticker and accepted for a replacement. The sticker turned out...
  9. Surface laptop advanced exchange!!! Gave me a wrong label and charged me 1700$!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Surface laptop advanced exchange!!! Gave me a wrong label and charged me 1700$!!!: I've seen several similar cases, and I found this situation has been occurred for at least 8 years! Why don't you develop an efficient way to solve such a problem???? People still get charged even...
  10. Wrong return shipping label on advanced exchange and got old broken one back and charged fee!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong return shipping label on advanced exchange and got old broken one back and charged fee!: I sent my broken xbox one back in the box i got my exchange xbox one in, followed all instructions and put the return ship label on the box and sent it back straight away. That was just over a...