wrongfully suspended

Discus and support wrongfully suspended in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Gamerpic Appeal denied Start date: 3/31/2023, 1:23 PM End date: 4/3/2023, 5:23 PM This is what happend i was wrongfully suspended for a gamerpic... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dragxn King, Apr 1, 2023.

1. Dragxn King
    Dragxn King Guest

wrongfully suspended

Gamerpic

Appeal denied

Start date: 3/31/2023, 1:23 PM

End date: 4/3/2023, 5:23 PM

This is what happend i was wrongfully suspended for a gamerpic change this is what the picture looks like and they are saying it has nude in it do you see anything wrong with this picture huh NO you do not enforcement thinks there is...But when someone has a gun or drugs in their pics nothing happens.

[Mod removed]

:)

Dragxn King, Apr 1, 2023
  2. High way 9 Win User

Blah blah blah suspended for unjust reason

I've been wrongfully suspended as well with no way to dispute it or contact the enforcement team to make them aware of this issue
  3. sax guy 1212 Win User

WRONGFULLY SUSPENDED

Update: I have found out I have been banned for marketplace theft. Really?? Please put in a link on players’ homepages to where there are more details about this.
  4. Smwutches Win User

SUSPENDED WRONGFULLY

The enforcement team does not use the forums. A case review would be the only way to contact them. If a case review is not available, then all you can do is wait it out.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Wrongfully suspended

Hi there speedee,

Thank you for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with a suspension on a Microsoft account. You will not be able to reach the Enforcement team here on the forums. We do not have the appropriate tools and resources
    to assist with enforcement actions.

I recommend visiting our Enforcement website for more information regarding Bans/Suspensions. If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website.
    You can find steps for submitting a case review here and more information on why accounts receive bans and suspensions:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  6. KingOfWombat Win User

Wrongfully suspended?

The absolute best way to deal with those people is to not respond, block, and report. They just try to find any excuse to get you riled up and send a nastygram back.
Thema:

wrongfully suspended

1. wrongfully suspended - Similar Threads - wrongfully suspended

2. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  3. I’m wrongfully suspended for 22 days while I was out doing errands, I let my brother play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m wrongfully suspended for 22 days while I was out doing errands, I let my brother play...: Well I checked the enforcement page and that didn’t do anything. It doesn’t even help. This cheater was running all hacks and cheats on my brother in ea fc while he was playing my account which I...
  4. I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...: My guy is Qazmy and I got banned for no reason 55e0892c-7e27-4a73-a700-a111613ae189
  5. Xbox Safety Team wrongly suspended my son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Safety Team wrongly suspended my son: I've appealed it but they denied the initial appeal, and Support told me to reply to their email. I did so with a LONG message, links to FNAF related links (they said my son was threatening a...
  6. Why was i suspended I don't think I did anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was i suspended I don't think I did anything wrong: I don't know why my account was suspended and please can you remove the suspension I'm sorry for what I did 048c9349-3731-45e5-b79d-084a1aad7600
  7. Why did I get suspended when I did nothing wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I get suspended when I did nothing wrong: I got suspended after my little sister played my Xbox 67b8ac9a-c49c-45b0-9d9b-9dc7075a90f8
  8. Wrongfully suspended, is there no hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongfully suspended, is there no hope?: Recently I was permanently banned on Xbox. I was banned because I sent people fake IP's to scare them when they'd be toxic. of course, these were randomly generated IP's. Xbox thought they were...
  9. My account was wrongfully suspended I would like to know if there is a way on how i could...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was wrongfully suspended I would like to know if there is a way on how i could...: Yesterday night my account was fine i was playing warzone with my friend i got off and i got on in the morning my account was still fine but i got off again and i had just recently had gotten back...
  10. My account was wrongfully suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was wrongfully suspended: Last week my account got hacked. When I changed the password and logged back in the hacker had modified my gamerscore. Making it look like I was cheating and getting gamerscore unfairly. Therefore...