Wrongfully suspended

Discus and support Wrongfully suspended in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; The suspension is 15 days long and when i look at the details"there are no details available" so your telling me people can be harassed by there own... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by MarcStrydom, Sep 23, 2022.

1. MarcStrydom
    MarcStrydom Guest

Wrongfully suspended

The suspension is 15 days long and when i look at the details"there are no details available" so your telling me people can be harassed by there own enforcement team? FIX ASAP

:)

MarcStrydom, Sep 23, 2022
  2. sax guy 1212 Win User

WRONGFULLY SUSPENDED

Update: I have found out I have been banned for marketplace theft. Really?? Please put in a link on players’ homepages to where there are more details about this.
  3. Smwutches Win User

SUSPENDED WRONGFULLY

The enforcement team does not use the forums. A case review would be the only way to contact them. If a case review is not available, then all you can do is wait it out.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Wrongfully suspended

Hi there speedee,

Thank you for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with a suspension on a Microsoft account. You will not be able to reach the Enforcement team here on the forums. We do not have the appropriate tools and resources
    to assist with enforcement actions.

I recommend visiting our Enforcement website for more information regarding Bans/Suspensions. If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website.
    You can find steps for submitting a case review here and more information on why accounts receive bans and suspensions:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  5. KingOfWombat Win User

Wrongfully suspended?

The absolute best way to deal with those people is to not respond, block, and report. They just try to find any excuse to get you riled up and send a nastygram back.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Wrongfully suspended

You should have reported that person or block him from the start before retaliating. That behaviour counts as harassment and is subject to enforcement acts. A suspension is decided only after an investigation from XBLPET so spam reporting doesn't affects
    your enforcement.

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review : https://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

Wrongfully suspended

1. Wrongfully suspended - Similar Threads - Wrongfully suspended

2. Wrong suspended features

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrong suspended features: Could anyone help me out with this, I received a suspension for my profile picture and it says I’m suspended from changing my profile but I can literally change it, however I can’t talk it parties...
  3. Account wrongfully suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account wrongfully suspended: So my xbox account recently got suspended for the reason "Account Theft Phishing Solicitation" & its permanent. There has been nothing sketchy going on about my account at all ever since I made...
  4. Wrongfully Reported by Troll, Account Suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrongfully Reported by Troll, Account Suspended: Hello, this is the first time I have ever dealt with an issue like this. My account received a completely random complaint report from some troll account who sent me a typical hate message you'd...
  5. Wrong user name suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrong user name suspended: My account was blocked because they flagged the wrong profile. My picture is hamburger, not a kid. The user name is close to mine, but one digit is missing from the one they meant to block. How...
  6. Wrongfully Suspended communication

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongfully Suspended communication: So my account was suspended from using any type of player to player communication for 3 days which is not right mostly due to the fact that its my first offense. Plus the person who reported me...
  7. I was wrongly suspended for communication, I have been banned for 3 days now and the...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongly suspended for communication, I have been banned for 3 days now and the...: I was wrongly banned for saying "come to armadillo bar" to someone in my rdr2 game, I've been banned for 3 days now and it's extremely frustrating that I can't make an appeal because the...
  8. My account has been suspended wrongly please help me.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been suspended wrongly please help me.: My account has been wrongly suspended. I was playing rocket league and made a group post for trading like lots of people do, when my account got suspended for making the post called “selling my...
  9. I was randomly, and I am confident it is wrongfully, suspended until the 5th of August this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was randomly, and I am confident it is wrongfully, suspended until the 5th of August this...: I had just came off a suspension today, and was doing exactly what I was told to do. Instead of getting hotheaded and talking smack to other players while playing dark souls, I was suddenly and...
  10. Wrongfully suspended

in XBoX on Windows
    Wrongfully suspended: Hi my name is GrnEyMonstar. I am trying to gain the attention to whomever from IT and/or the enforcement team. I have been wrongfully suspended for saying.. [img] And then not to be approved nor...