Wrongfully suspended. No offensive messages or content.

Discus and support Wrongfully suspended. No offensive messages or content. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I was playing Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 yesterday. My record is pretty good with a lot of games played, so I generally don't like to beat up on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rasengawd, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Rasengawd
    Rasengawd Guest

So I was playing Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 yesterday. My record is pretty good with a lot of games played, so I generally don't like to beat up on people that are new to the game. This guy comes into my lobby and his record is pretty low, so I removed
    him. He then messages me saying that he'll report me if I don't play him and I reply
    "[Mod Removed: Profanity]". So then I play him, and he quits halfway through the match. I write him back and told him "That's why you got removed". End of conversation. I wake up this morning to an email saying that I'm banned for the next
    couple of weeks.

Is this really a good enough reason to ban me for 2 weeks? I didn't cuss, belittle, or defame the other player in any way. No name calling, bashing, etc. I just can't come to agreement that this is a viable reason, to any degree, to suspend/ban me as a loyal
    customer for 10 years.

With that being said, I have been suspended in the past and I realized why and genuinely have stopped doing the things that got me suspended before, which were by my opinion much worse. Can anyone just weigh in on this for me? I can't with full confidence
    say that I could see anyone truly being offended or upset at what I said.

Also, if you aren't going to actually say anything constructive, just don't comment.

:)

Rasengawd, Mar 4, 2019
  2. Rasengawd Win User

Thanks to you both.

Oddly enough, I have a trash PC and it died during one of the case review questionnaires, and then I got an answer wrong on another so I have to wait 24 hours lol. But I’ll definitely try to do a review and see if this can be lifted.

Has there ever been a successful case review before?
  3. Smwutches Win User

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com

It is also possible that the suspension could have been for a different reason, but since none of us on the forums are part of the enforcement team, we cannot really speculate on the exact reasoning behind your suspension.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello There,

Case reviews are a case by case basis. I have seen a few that were overturned, but not many. Basically, when you can fill out and hope for the best. If the message violated the

code of conduct
    , then most likely that is why you were suspended.

Good luck with the case review.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Smwutches Win User

I've seen a few, but they're usually pretty rare. The enforcement team investigates every complaint they received before issuing suspensions so they are not handed out lightly to begin with.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Hey RasenGawd,

Sorry to hear about the suspension. One thing I'd like to mention is that suspensions don't always happen 1 day after the incident. It is possible that you were reported on something prior, and the enforcement team barely finished investigating the incident.

Aside from that, ill leave the enforcement link here for you just in case you are not aware of the case review process :

Case Review
Thema:

1. Wrongfully suspended. No offensive messages or content. - Similar Threads - Wrongfully suspended offensive

2. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  3. I’m wrongfully suspended for 22 days while I was out doing errands, I let my brother play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m wrongfully suspended for 22 days while I was out doing errands, I let my brother play...: Well I checked the enforcement page and that didn’t do anything. It doesn’t even help. This cheater was running all hacks and cheats on my brother in ea fc while he was playing my account which I...
  4. I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...: My guy is Qazmy and I got banned for no reason 55e0892c-7e27-4a73-a700-a111613ae189
  5. Xbox Safety Team wrongly suspended my son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Safety Team wrongly suspended my son: I've appealed it but they denied the initial appeal, and Support told me to reply to their email. I did so with a LONG message, links to FNAF related links (they said my son was threatening a...
  6. Why was i suspended I don't think I did anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was i suspended I don't think I did anything wrong: I don't know why my account was suspended and please can you remove the suspension I'm sorry for what I did 048c9349-3731-45e5-b79d-084a1aad7600
  7. Why did I get suspended when I did nothing wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I get suspended when I did nothing wrong: I got suspended after my little sister played my Xbox 67b8ac9a-c49c-45b0-9d9b-9dc7075a90f8
  8. Wrongfully suspended, is there no hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongfully suspended, is there no hope?: Recently I was permanently banned on Xbox. I was banned because I sent people fake IP's to scare them when they'd be toxic. of course, these were randomly generated IP's. Xbox thought they were...
  9. My account was wrongfully suspended I would like to know if there is a way on how i could...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was wrongfully suspended I would like to know if there is a way on how i could...: Yesterday night my account was fine i was playing warzone with my friend i got off and i got on in the morning my account was still fine but i got off again and i had just recently had gotten back...
  10. My account was wrongfully suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was wrongfully suspended: Last week my account got hacked. When I changed the password and logged back in the hacker had modified my gamerscore. Making it look like I was cheating and getting gamerscore unfairly. Therefore...