wrongfully suspended for two weeks

Discus and support wrongfully suspended for two weeks in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so I've previously been communication banned due to me being immature years ago, and that's fair enough I took those suspensions knowing I'd done... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CLaShErRzZxX, Feb 11, 2018.

1. CLaShErRzZxX
    CLaShErRzZxX Guest

so I've previously been communication banned due to me being immature years ago, and that's fair enough I took those suspensions knowing I'd done wrong. but I've been banned for two weeks as of an hour ago maybe a little longer. and I can't think of any
    reason why apart from being wrongfully reported and accused of breaking certain rules in place to protect the community from harassment, but I'd just like to know who reviewed the report and why they thought a two week ban on a false report was the correct
    decision to make. if that is not possible I'd like my two weeks of Xbox live subscription refunded to me and if that isn't possible I'd appreciate being un-banned because I shouldn't be anyway

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is my current email if you need to notify me of any action taking place, thanks in advance

:)

CLaShErRzZxX, Feb 11, 2018
  2. EliteGeet
    EliteGeet Guest
    Still communication banned after my suspension is over

I've been waiting for two weeks to play Rainbow 6 with my friends after I was wrongfully suspended from xbox live. Now, I cant do that because my console is communication banned. I have already hard reset my console.

EliteGeet, Feb 11, 2018
  3. ThomDaly
    ThomDaly Guest
    2 week suspension 1219801038

Hello, my gamertag AnyoneInCherno was wrongfully suspended for two weeks for harrassment, threats, and abuse. It's a broad term and I don't know specifically what I'm suspended for, but I'm sure I personally am innocent. It's possible someone was using my
    account, but I don't think anyone was, so I'd like to see what evidence there is to check if it was something I or someone else did.

ThomDaly, Feb 11, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com

Smwutches, Feb 11, 2018
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    you don't get the info because of the privacy laws in place

And no retaliation isn't allowed

ngocphi, Nov 1, 2018
  6. ngocphi Win User

you don't get the info because of the privacy laws in place

And no retaliation isn't allowed
  7. Smwutches Win User

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  8. MeanMachine 47 Win User

Suspended for two weeks???

Hi there.

You should have received an email with regards to your suspension.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

As mentioned,you would of got an email telling why you were suspended.You do not get suspended for no reason.

Phone support are nothing too do with xbox live enforcement so wouldn't be able to help you & the ban/suspension forums are no longer used & haven't been since August last year.

You need to log into the enforcement site now
    enforcement.xbox.com/home
  10. kaw203 Win User

I had a 24 hour one for no reason and got nothing. No reply on the phone or in the suspension forums. no one knows, and no one seems too care. I just want too know after 9 years what I have done so wrong
Thema:

1. wrongfully suspended for two weeks - Similar Threads - wrongfully suspended weeks

2. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  3. I’m wrongfully suspended for 22 days while I was out doing errands, I let my brother play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m wrongfully suspended for 22 days while I was out doing errands, I let my brother play...: Well I checked the enforcement page and that didn’t do anything. It doesn’t even help. This cheater was running all hacks and cheats on my brother in ea fc while he was playing my account which I...
  4. I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...: My guy is Qazmy and I got banned for no reason 55e0892c-7e27-4a73-a700-a111613ae189
  5. Xbox Safety Team wrongly suspended my son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Safety Team wrongly suspended my son: I've appealed it but they denied the initial appeal, and Support told me to reply to their email. I did so with a LONG message, links to FNAF related links (they said my son was threatening a...
  6. Why was i suspended I don't think I did anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was i suspended I don't think I did anything wrong: I don't know why my account was suspended and please can you remove the suspension I'm sorry for what I did 048c9349-3731-45e5-b79d-084a1aad7600
  7. Why did I get suspended when I did nothing wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I get suspended when I did nothing wrong: I got suspended after my little sister played my Xbox 67b8ac9a-c49c-45b0-9d9b-9dc7075a90f8
  8. Wrongfully suspended, is there no hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongfully suspended, is there no hope?: Recently I was permanently banned on Xbox. I was banned because I sent people fake IP's to scare them when they'd be toxic. of course, these were randomly generated IP's. Xbox thought they were...
  9. My account was wrongfully suspended I would like to know if there is a way on how i could...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was wrongfully suspended I would like to know if there is a way on how i could...: Yesterday night my account was fine i was playing warzone with my friend i got off and i got on in the morning my account was still fine but i got off again and i had just recently had gotten back...
  10. My account was wrongfully suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was wrongfully suspended: Last week my account got hacked. When I changed the password and logged back in the hacker had modified my gamerscore. Making it look like I was cheating and getting gamerscore unfairly. Therefore...