Wrongfully suspended for gamerpic

Discus and support Wrongfully suspended for gamerpic in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was wrongfully banned for my gamerpic for a week, my gamerpic HAD NOT violated your guidelines. Doesn't this stuff go through an admin before it go's... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Eric Hunt 21, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Eric Hunt 21
    Eric Hunt 21 Guest

I was wrongfully banned for my gamerpic for a week, my gamerpic HAD NOT violated your guidelines. Doesn't this stuff go through an admin before it go's onto your account. I appealed and it got denied instantly because all of this stuff is reviewed by bots. I know me posting this isn't going to help at all because there is nothing that XBOX support people can do about the enforcement department as they have stated in other forums. I am here solely to express my disappointment for XBOX for not caring about any of their customers. I can guarantee that I got spam reported by a crew in sea of thieves for sinking them. Please do something in the future to help your customers if something like this ever happens instead of leaving the job up to bots who instantly say no. This was the gamerpic I was banned for

I have to edit this because the picture didn't go through. It is a funny picture of my friend, I realized after posting it that it did look like a certain Austrian painter, but it's not.
    Wrongfully suspended for gamerpic [​IMG]

:)

Eric Hunt 21, Mar 19, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello Eric Hunt 21,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

I would like to inform you that our support boundaries are limited to what we can do or recommend on our end. Thus, forums and customer support (including phone and chat support team) are unable to assist you with any suspensions or enforcement actions as we have a dedicated team for this.

Note Customer support can’t assist with suspensions or enforcement actions. They don’t have access to enforcement details. Keep reading for info on how to inquire about your current suspension.

Please see FAQ about enforcement

Xbox device suspensions and bans | Xbox Support

Xbox enforcement action FAQ | Xbox Support

If you want to submit an appeal you may follow the guide on the link below

How to submit a case review | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Eric Hunt 21,

Sorry if you felt that way, As much as I would love to help you on this, as mentioned on my reply from the previous post, this is beyond the boundaries of the community. I recommend for you to provide feedback with Xbox on this matter. Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support
  4. Eric Hunt 21 Win User

I knew what the exact response to this issue was going to be, and that's what it was. You looked at the headline and instantly replied. Please just tell whoever manages this issue to make more options to help you after getting denied an appeal by a bot that took 3 seconds to look at the image. Like maybe the option to get it appealed by an actual human being.
  5. Quapadro Win User

Why can't I appeal a wrongful suspension?

You can't be happy to help if you didn't help.

I was wrongfully suspended and xbox saying "too bad, so sad, just suffer through it" doesn't solve anything.

You know what kind of precedents this sets right? Anybody could report anybody and Xbox just suspends them for no reason without even checking if it's rightfully submitted.

My gamerpic was Jesus. What makes you think that's cause for suspension?
  6. High way 9 Win User

Blah blah blah suspended for unjust reason

I've been wrongfully suspended as well with no way to dispute it or contact the enforcement team to make them aware of this issue
Thema:

1. Wrongfully suspended for gamerpic - Similar Threads - Wrongfully suspended gamerpic

2. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  3. I’m wrongfully suspended for 22 days while I was out doing errands, I let my brother play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m wrongfully suspended for 22 days while I was out doing errands, I let my brother play...: Well I checked the enforcement page and that didn’t do anything. It doesn’t even help. This cheater was running all hacks and cheats on my brother in ea fc while he was playing my account which I...
  4. I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...: My guy is Qazmy and I got banned for no reason 55e0892c-7e27-4a73-a700-a111613ae189
  5. Xbox Safety Team wrongly suspended my son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Safety Team wrongly suspended my son: I've appealed it but they denied the initial appeal, and Support told me to reply to their email. I did so with a LONG message, links to FNAF related links (they said my son was threatening a...
  6. Why was i suspended I don't think I did anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was i suspended I don't think I did anything wrong: I don't know why my account was suspended and please can you remove the suspension I'm sorry for what I did 048c9349-3731-45e5-b79d-084a1aad7600
  7. Why did I get suspended when I did nothing wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I get suspended when I did nothing wrong: I got suspended after my little sister played my Xbox 67b8ac9a-c49c-45b0-9d9b-9dc7075a90f8
  8. Wrongfully suspended, is there no hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongfully suspended, is there no hope?: Recently I was permanently banned on Xbox. I was banned because I sent people fake IP's to scare them when they'd be toxic. of course, these were randomly generated IP's. Xbox thought they were...
  9. My account was wrongfully suspended I would like to know if there is a way on how i could...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was wrongfully suspended I would like to know if there is a way on how i could...: Yesterday night my account was fine i was playing warzone with my friend i got off and i got on in the morning my account was still fine but i got off again and i had just recently had gotten back...
  10. My account was wrongfully suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was wrongfully suspended: Last week my account got hacked. When I changed the password and logged back in the hacker had modified my gamerscore. Making it look like I was cheating and getting gamerscore unfairly. Therefore...