Wrongfully Suspended communication

Discus and support Wrongfully Suspended communication in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So my account was suspended from using any type of player to player communication for 3 days which is not right mostly due to the fact that its my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RjKenick, Jan 24, 2022.

1. RjKenick
    RjKenick Guest

So my account was suspended from using any type of player to player communication for 3 days which is not right mostly due to the fact that its my first offense. Plus the person who reported me was the one who began my messaging me first. I am not able to file a case review either . what is going on with this non sense ? Trash talk is part of gaming.

Who can I contact ?

:)

RjKenick, Jan 24, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I apologize, RjKenick. Kindly check the enforcement website from time to time and hopefully, you'll be eligible to file a case review.
  3. RjKenick Win User

So I did that already and it doesn't not give me the option to file a review. My enforcement history is empty and it says "congratulations you have a perfect record!" In place of where that orange handshake icon is supposed to be.
  4. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Wrongfully Suspended Communications

Hi there,

Sadly, we're unable to assist with actions taken by the Enforcement team here on the forums. The Enforcement team aren't active on the forums, so they will not be able to respond here, unfortunately. Please reach out to them at http://enforcement.xbox.com/ to
    submit a new case review if necessary.

Thanks for understanding! If you have any additional Xbox support questions, please let us know!
  5. Smwutches Win User

There is an issue with the enforcememt site currently that is not showing current suspensions so it is not possible to submit a case review at the moment. Unfortunately, that is the ony way to conta t the enforcement team so there is nothing that can be done.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Communications suspended wrongfully

Hi
    LegalVIOLATER

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this situation. You must go to through the
    Enforcement websiteto resolve this.
    If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website. Side note: Enforcement does not Post, Read, or Comment on Forums nor
    can support offer assistance.

If you run into a toxic player then Report, Block and Ignore the user, and do not engage them. (Enforcement does not see anyone as Defending themselves, they look towards the
    Code of Conductonly.)

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question or
    thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming.
Thema:

1. Wrongfully Suspended communication - Similar Threads - Wrongfully Suspended communication

2. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  3. I’m wrongfully suspended for 22 days while I was out doing errands, I let my brother play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m wrongfully suspended for 22 days while I was out doing errands, I let my brother play...: Well I checked the enforcement page and that didn’t do anything. It doesn’t even help. This cheater was running all hacks and cheats on my brother in ea fc while he was playing my account which I...
  4. I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...: My guy is Qazmy and I got banned for no reason 55e0892c-7e27-4a73-a700-a111613ae189
  5. Xbox Safety Team wrongly suspended my son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Safety Team wrongly suspended my son: I've appealed it but they denied the initial appeal, and Support told me to reply to their email. I did so with a LONG message, links to FNAF related links (they said my son was threatening a...
  6. Why was i suspended I don't think I did anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was i suspended I don't think I did anything wrong: I don't know why my account was suspended and please can you remove the suspension I'm sorry for what I did 048c9349-3731-45e5-b79d-084a1aad7600
  7. Why did I get suspended when I did nothing wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I get suspended when I did nothing wrong: I got suspended after my little sister played my Xbox 67b8ac9a-c49c-45b0-9d9b-9dc7075a90f8
  8. Wrongfully suspended, is there no hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongfully suspended, is there no hope?: Recently I was permanently banned on Xbox. I was banned because I sent people fake IP's to scare them when they'd be toxic. of course, these were randomly generated IP's. Xbox thought they were...
  9. My account was wrongfully suspended I would like to know if there is a way on how i could...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was wrongfully suspended I would like to know if there is a way on how i could...: Yesterday night my account was fine i was playing warzone with my friend i got off and i got on in the morning my account was still fine but i got off again and i had just recently had gotten back...
  10. My account was wrongfully suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was wrongfully suspended: Last week my account got hacked. When I changed the password and logged back in the hacker had modified my gamerscore. Making it look like I was cheating and getting gamerscore unfairly. Therefore...