wrongfully reported and still waiting for my old gamertag after enforcement team overtuned...

Discus and support wrongfully reported and still waiting for my old gamertag after enforcement team overtuned... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; on mid-october my 9 years , 15 character long gamertag got falsely reported for no reason. its got forced changed by a random 15 character long... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SU FauconJuju97, Feb 24, 2020.

1. wrongfully reported and still waiting for my old gamertag after enforcement team overtuned...

on mid-october my 9 years , 15 character long gamertag got falsely reported for no reason. its got forced changed by a random 15 character long gamertag (months after the new gamertag system release btw) . I appeal and enforcement team overtuned there
    decisions and told me that will get my old gamertag back after taking care of technical issue (i guess they were talking about the new gamertag system with only 12 character)

quotes

"Thank you for taking the time to file a Case Review with the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team. After additional review, we will be returning the Gamertag to this account. Currently, we are unable to release the Gamertag for reclamation due to a temporary
    technical issue. However, we will be able to assign the Gamertag to the account when the issue is resolved. In the meantime, please feel free to use this free Gamertag change to adjust your account’s Gamertag to a preferred name. We appreciate your patience
    regarding this inquiry, please let us know if you have any further questions."

I still dont have my old gamertag back and no update on any progress on my issue.

Once decision is overtuned on enforcement.com there is no option to reply (even they lie about it " please let us know if you have any further questions")

I try contacting the support every time i talk to a different person and i have to explain my case all over again , upload the proof from the enforcement team website and then they told me to wait and never keep me in touch.

Its has been 4+ months already

:)

SU FauconJuju97, Feb 24, 2020
  2. iG x Garfield Win User

wrongfully reported and still waiting for my old gamertag after enforcement team overtuned there decisions

3. SU FauconJuju97 Win User

wrongfully reported and still waiting for my old gamertag after enforcement team overtuned there decisions

It's sad to hear that your gamertag hasn't been returned yet. I would recommend contacting and bugging them until it gets returned.
    Yeah, I have done it 6-7 times already
  4. SU FauconJuju97 Win User

Sorry to hear it. If you are unable to contact them via the enforcement site as listed in the other post then please contact Support for more help. Ask to be escalated and be sure to provide the Microsoft Advocate (not the expert) with the message
    from the PET
    I have send the screenshot from the PET 3 times already during my discussion with the support

thanks for your help both of you though
  5. Frankalore the Merci Win User

It's sad to hear that your gamertag hasn't been returned yet. I would recommend contacting and bugging them until it gets returned.
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. If you are unable to contact them via the enforcement site as listed in the other post then please contact Support for more help. Ask to be escalated and be sure to provide the Microsoft Advocate (not the expert) with the message from
    the PET
Thema:

wrongfully reported and still waiting for my old gamertag after enforcement team overtuned...

1. wrongfully reported and still waiting for my old gamertag after enforcement team overtuned... - Similar Threads - wrongfully reported still

2. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  3. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  4. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  5. Wrongful ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongful ban: This is the 2nd time I’ve been wrongfully banned for a profile picture why and it’s not nude or inapropriate in any way what so ever it’s getting old. b0e223ec-8f9d-4d79-ad82-d08077c230d4
  6. Im getting reported for doing nothing wrong and customer support never works when i call....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting reported for doing nothing wrong and customer support never works when i call....: I need help trying to get to xbox customer support as calling never works and i am on my 6th strike for doing nothing wrong. What can i do to fix this and can i do anything to stop it...
  7. Microsoft Family Safety Report Always Wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Family Safety Report Always Wrong: Hello, Each week I get my Microsoft Family Safety report for the activity of my boys on their Xbox and each week it is wrong. I even spent 30 minutes on tech support trying to make sure that our...
  8. Accidentally reported someone for wrong thing, was originally trying to report for cheating...

in XBoX on Windows
    Accidentally reported someone for wrong thing, was originally trying to report for cheating...: Seems ive accidentally reported someone for the wrong thing. Was trying to report for cheating but hit imminent danger option which seemed pretty serious so wanted to know if i could change it or...
  9. Xbox live comm suspension when i have done nothing wrong / false report

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live comm suspension when i have done nothing wrong / false report: I have gotten a xbox live communication suspension for 2 weeks for saying "[Mod Removed]" when i havent said that or anything nearly related to that at all. I have gone through the motions of a...
  10. sombody spamed the report tab and now have a ban i did nothing wrong please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    sombody spamed the report tab and now have a ban i did nothing wrong please help: sombody spamed the report tab and now have a ban i did nothing wrong please help this are the peaple that spammend me need help ftom a admin i was banned and then i got banned again bud i was...