Wrongfully perma-banned account

Discus and support Wrongfully perma-banned account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just yesterday as I was checking emails and saw one from the xbox enforcement team stating that "my account was permanently banned/suspended due to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JordanDixon3, Mar 22, 2021.

1. JordanDixon3
    JordanDixon3 Guest

Just yesterday as I was checking emails and saw one from the xbox enforcement team stating that "my account was permanently banned/suspended due to violating the Microsoft
    Services Agreement". Now, in most cases I'm sure the enforcement team is just in issuing bans for players, but this is simply not the case for me. Let me explain; prior to this email I hadn't even logged onto my xbox live account in nearly 3 weeks (feb 28th) due too being busy with life and work (time of ban mar 20th). Seeing this I followed the link provided on the email to the enforcement team's page and was only shown a coms ban from back in 2016 that had already passed. I already knew about this old ban and have made sure to never have any sort of ban happen again because of it. there was nothing listed about the current ban. Naturally worried/scared that I would loose all of my games and, more importantly, my friends I contacted microsoft support (mar 21st). While on the phone I was told that I possibly couldn't see the ban because it was already being reviewed and that my console was also banned for no reason. The call ended with the representative recommending that I keep checking the enforcement team's page until it pops up. As to why my console was banned I do not know either, I have never made any attempt to modify it any any way. The only thing I have ever done is plug in a external hard drive for more storage. If anyone sees this I would appreciate any help I can get and if a enforcement team member sees this, I have never done anything to warrant such a harsh ban and would just like to get my account back to play with my friends. I don't have much else in terms of friends outside of here and don't wont to loose the friends I have.

Edit: just to clarify I can't put in a case review or even see my current case in the enforcement history, and have no other way of contacting the enforcement team to fix this. Again any help at all is greatly appreciated.

:)

JordanDixon3, Mar 22, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Wrongfully perma banned

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle bans and submitting a case review is the only way to contact them and possibly have it removed.

If you would like to pursue legal action, please refer to http://microsoft.com/legal
  3. Georges C. Win User

I was wrongfully perma banned on my account.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Welcome to the community.

Hello Dominik, I'm sorry for what happened regarding your account, we would like to set your expectation about this situation.

Enforcement is a department apart from this Community and Xbox service, is not possible for us to access to your account and Enforcement details to check or handle with your ban or suspension.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban or remove your ban or suspension.

Below I leave links that can inform better about the Enforcement

Learn why your account was banned or suspended from Xbox Live

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...
  4. Dominik Toretto Win User

Sounds harsh but you're right.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Unfortunately you are considered responsible for everything that happens on your account.

Youll need to sign into https://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review.

If you have done so already and they denied the appeal then there is nothing else that can be done.

Sounds like you need new friends.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Wrongfully perma-banned for a hackers wrongdoing

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle bans. Submitting a case review is the only way to contact them.
Thema:

1. Wrongfully perma-banned account - Similar Threads - Wrongfully perma banned

2. Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong: Trying to stream on xbox series s. When pressing the streaming button in the menu I get an error “sorry something went wrong, please try again later”. Have had this for months now. Xbox updated...
  3. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  4. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  5. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  6. Wrongful ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongful ban: This is the 2nd time I’ve been wrongfully banned for a profile picture why and it’s not nude or inapropriate in any way what so ever it’s getting old. b0e223ec-8f9d-4d79-ad82-d08077c230d4
  7. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  8. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  9. something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says: Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again - Microsoft Community I've pretty much done everything this guy has done in this link beside solution 3 which really doesn't...
  10. i belive i have been perma banned for wrong reasons and i would like to chat to someone at ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i belive i have been perma banned for wrong reasons and i would like to chat to someone at ...: i just need to ask somethings enforcement my account is puncakesnipez 3e29008f-45f9-4caa-8b08-1c77f6f66e8e