Wrongfully jailed

Discus and support Wrongfully jailed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just like too say you guys have too fix this. i started a match with a guy called [GT Removed] - Do not name and shame on the forums. and he must of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by daspinsta, Feb 3, 2014.

1. daspinsta
    daspinsta Guest

Wrongfully jailed

Just like too say you guys have too fix this. i started a match with a guy called [GT Removed] - Do not name and shame on the forums. and he must of left at the start of the game or it froze and i get jailtime for no reason and i never ever
    disconnect so it doesnt make any sense because i know my disconnection percentage is nowhere near 15 percent. makes me want too RAGEQUIT the game. fix it pleaseWrongfully jailed :( we all love KI and want the best experience possible not jailtime for nothing, oh and the replay
    isnt even there because the fight said opponent has left in the screen after the character selection screen,also i do have a replay of a jailed person fighting me and im not even in jail but they are??????

:)

daspinsta, Feb 3, 2014
  2. medium bloke
    medium bloke Guest
    I was jailed in Killer Instinct for winning!?

@Lynx, the post says he's been jailed in game for rage-quitting.

-

@Zorlon, there are other who say they have been wrongfully been put in the rage-quit area. The best bet here would be to go to the developer's website and/or forums and try and contact someone there. Unless it's a Microsoft game there is not much they can
    do to help here.

medium bloke, Feb 3, 2014
  3. CoD Hacker Jailed

The problem is, if there is a market with people dumb enough to "buy a patch" to mod their games then there will always be people there to take advantage...supply and demand

-

But then, the clown decided to take it a stage further and commit burglary...not much of an "evil genius" then

Cokney Charmer, Feb 3, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Wrongfully jailed

Please do not call out other gamertags as it's against forum rules.

Your issue is something that you would have to take up with the games developers.

Daft Badger, Feb 3, 2014
  5. daspinsta
    daspinsta Guest
    fair enough with the forum rules but i wasnt trying too shame him out thats for sure, and if game developers of KI read this forum fix the issues please.PEACE

daspinsta, Feb 4, 2014
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    I highly doubt the developers read these forums,you would need to post on their forums.

Daft Badger, Feb 4, 2014
  7. daspinsta
    daspinsta Guest
    well you never know do you,it is xbox.com after all. If i was a game developer of KI, i would be gathering as much feedback as possible about the new updates to find all the bugs and this site would definetly be on my list to find them. also i have posted
    on thier website with no response. the name of the topic i created was called ''Post here if wrongfully

Jailed', on this website,it has been changed to just ''wrongfully jailed''. Dont see what the problem is with me saying post here if you are wrongfully jailed, im only trying to get thier attention afterall so they finally fix these many bugs that stop us
    paying customers from enjoying the game. the more the merrier, PEACE.

daspinsta, Nov 1, 2018
  8. daspinsta Win User

Wrongfully jailed

well you never know do you,it is xbox.com after all. If i was a game developer of KI, i would be gathering as much feedback as possible about the new updates to find all the bugs and this site would definetly be on my list to find them. also i have posted
    on thier website with no response. the name of the topic i created was called ''Post here if wrongfully

Jailed', on this website,it has been changed to just ''wrongfully jailed''. Dont see what the problem is with me saying post here if you are wrongfully jailed, im only trying to get thier attention afterall so they finally fix these many bugs that stop us
    paying customers from enjoying the game. the more the merrier, PEACE.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Wrongfully jailed

I highly doubt the developers read these forums,you would need to post on their forums.
  10. daspinsta Win User

Wrongfully jailed

fair enough with the forum rules but i wasnt trying too shame him out thats for sure, and if game developers of KI read this forum fix the issues please.PEACE
  11. Daft Badger Win User

Wrongfully jailed

Please do not call out other gamertags as it's against forum rules.

Your issue is something that you would have to take up with the games developers.
  12. medium bloke Win User

I was jailed in Killer Instinct for winning!?

@Lynx, the post says he's been jailed in game for rage-quitting.

-

@Zorlon, there are other who say they have been wrongfully been put in the rage-quit area. The best bet here would be to go to the developer's website and/or forums and try and contact someone there. Unless it's a Microsoft game there is not much they can
    do to help here.
Thema:

Wrongfully jailed

1. Wrongfully jailed - Similar Threads - Wrongfully jailed

2. Wrongful ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongful ban: This is the 2nd time I’ve been wrongfully banned for a profile picture why and it’s not nude or inapropriate in any way what so ever it’s getting old. b0e223ec-8f9d-4d79-ad82-d08077c230d4
  3. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  4. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  5. something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says: Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again - Microsoft Community I've pretty much done everything this guy has done in this link beside solution 3 which really doesn't...
  6. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  7. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  8. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  9. What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?: How do I transfer the vbucks back to the right account? 8b13da4f-5377-4212-a1b0-1e230087194a
  10. Can some one explain what I did wrong here?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can some one explain what I did wrong here?: Name of Ark server: ark savages. It's a 4 man tribe molded ark server. I posted "Ark savages 4 man come try it out" My account got banned. I've been with xbox live for over 15 years never had...