Wrongfully banned

Discus and support Wrongfully banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i've been banned again after being unbanned for only 2 days for the 3x in a row what have i done its a communication ban & console ban together and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Backbust, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Backbust
    Backbust Guest

Wrongfully banned

So i've been banned again after being unbanned for only 2 days for the 3x in a row what have i done its a communication ban & console ban together and i havent sent a single inappropriate messages since i have been unbanned and I have screen shots of all
    my messages since the unban nothing is violating policies i spoke to support and he said he doesnt understand what i was reported for my account seems clean plz fix this before i get wrongfully permanent banned. The worst part is how hard i work to have this
    luxury just to be wronged nd have my money and time taken from me.

:)

Backbust, Oct 18, 2017
  2. I hope somebody can help me! There has been a huge misunderstanding!

I am so upset and frustrated! I received Compensation from an Agent and i was wrongfully banned!

DA CRAZYKRACKER, Oct 18, 2017
  3. Banned

My account was Banned it is Jew Wanna Penny.

I think i was wrongfully banned because of a hacked game i accidentally joined

A Glass of Soda, Oct 18, 2017
  4. Wrongfully banned

We don't have any access to Enforcement records on the forums (neither does customer support), as the Enforcement team does not post here.

Your only recommended course of action is to log on to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    , check your Enforcement history, review your suspension details, and submit a case review (if eligible). This is assistance for an account ban.

Console/device bans, however, are
    permanent and irreversible
    , and those are not available for dispute. The only solution to that bit is to buy a new Xbox.

Internet Expert, Oct 18, 2017
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Should be noted thwt there is no statue of limitations so violations could've been from before you were suspende and was only found when they were investigating earlier

ngocphi, Oct 18, 2017
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Just to add,support are nothing to do with xbox live enforcement so it doesn't matter whether the person you spoke to doesn't understand why you were suspended again.

While console bans are permanent it sounds like you have a console privilege suspension to stop you from using a secondary account to avoid the suspension on your main account which is against the code of conduct.

These are not permanent but can not be appealed.

They usually end when the account suspension ends.

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
  7. PixelPatch Win User

Xbox update caused RROD / screen glitch. Will cost me to get it fixed.

remember, MS refused to believe they were wrongfully banning consoles. then the moment the public got watchdog involved in th UK, bam! MS suddenly find a faultin the system that was wrongfully banning, and then did something about it.
  8. DA CRAZYKRACKER Win User

I hope somebody can help me! There has been a huge misunderstanding!

I am so upset and frustrated! I received Compensation from an Agent and i was wrongfully banned!
  9. Unban me ergen Win User

Wrongfully console banned

Well that is the problem they never respond to anything I have been wrongfully banned I am innocent
  10. VividColt332793 Win User

BANNED!!!

if you cant sign in still, then your console was not wrongfully banned. sorry about your luck dude
  11. PR0WAFFLES Win User

Suspended because someone hacked my account??

i was wrongfully banned because someone hacked my account and i cant use any social communications.
Thema:

Wrongfully banned

1. Wrongfully banned - Similar Threads - Wrongfully banned

2. Wrongful ban?

in XBoX on Windows
    Wrongful ban?: Last night I had received a message that my account was permanently suspended. I have only been suspended twice before for messaging. They were very spaced out so it’s not like they were back to...
  3. How do I go about getting a wrongfully and permanent banned account back???

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I go about getting a wrongfully and permanent banned account back???: i was falsely accused or falsely reported for cheating however i wasn't doing anything of the sort at all and i was playing a online game with some xbox friends who also have special needs which i...
  4. I was wrongfully banned and I can’t contact anyone despite not being able to submit an appeal.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was wrongfully banned and I can’t contact anyone despite not being able to submit an appeal.: I was wrongfully given a communication suspension for a Looking for group post that did not break any community standards whatsoever. It was just a completely normal post regarding a trade on the...
  5. How do I end a wrongful ban with no way to contact the enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I end a wrongful ban with no way to contact the enforcement team?: I’m being wrongfully banned for using profanity while using the in game chat window inside of the elder scrolls online Tamriel unlimited mmo example I was ver recently banned a week ago for saying...
  6. I've been wrongfully banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been wrongfully banned: I've been banned because of the word "Hellfire" which is an item in the popular game Rocket League and I was wondering if there's anywhere I can go to get this reversed Edit: To clarify, the...
  7. I was to my belief falsely banned and wondering of anyone could spot what's wrong.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was to my belief falsely banned and wondering of anyone could spot what's wrong.: Basically someone must've mass reported me or something but i was banned for my profile pic which was a generic 2nd amendment one, I don't know whats wrong with it nor why I'd be banned [mod...
  8. Help with wrongful ban!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with wrongful ban!: Okay so heres whats happened. I took a break from xbox at the beginning of August. 2 Months passed, I did absolutely nothing, and on September 30th I received an email saying “account has been...
  9. How to deal with or remove wrongful ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to deal with or remove wrongful ban: Hi so to start off I'd like to say my Xbox record is completely clean, aside from this sudden communication ban. I was unable to rejoin a party and was directed to enforcement, where it states I...
  10. So I feel I was wrongfully banned for 4 days and put a case review on

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I feel I was wrongfully banned for 4 days and put a case review on: So I got banned for 4 days for my gamerpic that isn’t inappropriate or has profanity in it. So I’m wondering why I’ve been banned and I’m wondering if they are even gonna fix this or I’m just not...