Wrongfully banned

Discus and support Wrongfully banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i've been banned again after being unbanned for only 2 days for the 3x in a row what have i done its a communication ban & console ban together and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Backbust, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Backbust
    Backbust Guest

Wrongfully banned

So i've been banned again after being unbanned for only 2 days for the 3x in a row what have i done its a communication ban & console ban together and i havent sent a single inappropriate messages since i have been unbanned and I have screen shots of all
    my messages since the unban nothing is violating policies i spoke to support and he said he doesnt understand what i was reported for my account seems clean plz fix this before i get wrongfully permanent banned. The worst part is how hard i work to have this
    luxury just to be wronged nd have my money and time taken from me.

:)

Backbust, Oct 18, 2017
  2. I hope somebody can help me! There has been a huge misunderstanding!

I am so upset and frustrated! I received Compensation from an Agent and i was wrongfully banned!

DA CRAZYKRACKER, Oct 18, 2017
  3. Banned

My account was Banned it is Jew Wanna Penny.

I think i was wrongfully banned because of a hacked game i accidentally joined

A Glass of Soda, Oct 18, 2017
  4. Wrongfully banned

We don't have any access to Enforcement records on the forums (neither does customer support), as the Enforcement team does not post here.

Your only recommended course of action is to log on to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    , check your Enforcement history, review your suspension details, and submit a case review (if eligible). This is assistance for an account ban.

Console/device bans, however, are
    permanent and irreversible
    , and those are not available for dispute. The only solution to that bit is to buy a new Xbox.

Internet Expert, Oct 18, 2017
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Should be noted thwt there is no statue of limitations so violations could've been from before you were suspende and was only found when they were investigating earlier

ngocphi, Oct 18, 2017
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Just to add,support are nothing to do with xbox live enforcement so it doesn't matter whether the person you spoke to doesn't understand why you were suspended again.

While console bans are permanent it sounds like you have a console privilege suspension to stop you from using a secondary account to avoid the suspension on your main account which is against the code of conduct.

These are not permanent but can not be appealed.

They usually end when the account suspension ends.

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
  7. PixelPatch Win User

Xbox update caused RROD / screen glitch. Will cost me to get it fixed.

remember, MS refused to believe they were wrongfully banning consoles. then the moment the public got watchdog involved in th UK, bam! MS suddenly find a faultin the system that was wrongfully banning, and then did something about it.
  8. DA CRAZYKRACKER Win User

I hope somebody can help me! There has been a huge misunderstanding!

I am so upset and frustrated! I received Compensation from an Agent and i was wrongfully banned!
  9. Unban me ergen Win User

Wrongfully console banned

Well that is the problem they never respond to anything I have been wrongfully banned I am innocent
  10. VividColt332793 Win User

BANNED!!!

if you cant sign in still, then your console was not wrongfully banned. sorry about your luck dude
  11. ARottenFart Win User

BANNED FOR NO REASON TILL 22ND SEPTEMBER

This is a different account? My OTHER one was banned are you seriously that dumb you can't read? No one knows why they are banned, there has been cases of 1000's of people who have been banned and they were playing GTA as their last game, someone has ***
    up somewhere, and I have been banned wrongfully! and the achievements have been like this for sooo long, I dont care about this account its my other one which has been banned wrongfully.
Thema:

Wrongfully banned

1. Wrongfully banned - Similar Threads - Wrongfully banned

2. Wrongful ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongful ban: This is the 2nd time I’ve been wrongfully banned for a profile picture why and it’s not nude or inapropriate in any way what so ever it’s getting old. b0e223ec-8f9d-4d79-ad82-d08077c230d4
  3. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  4. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  5. Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!: So I did something on my phone that got my xbox account banned. But they also banned my families Xbox Series X, Its not even connected to that account. So I tried to contact Microsoft support but...
  6. Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban: My account was stolen and the guy decided to swear and report my account. I ws ban for a year please someone help 501867b0-87c2-495f-952a-51d787b097c5
  7. I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong: Hello, I got permanently suspended back in 2022 and now looking back at the suspension I saw that even back in 2022 Xbox gave me no reason for the suspension like (messages) (communication)...
  8. Account ban apeal gone wrong. i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account ban apeal gone wrong. i need help: So i had gotten banned about 2 years ago, someone falsley reported me on a chat thing for pc, they banned me for cheating, i was like was i cheating cause i was playing a game with mods so i...
  9. hello I think i was wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. İ just...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello I think i was wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. İ just...: Hello, I think i was wrongfully wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. İ just play games and that's all can someone help me with it. Thank you......
  10. Why was I wrongfully banned

in XBoX on Windows
    Why was I wrongfully banned: On 11/12/2023 at 12:09 AM I was notified that my console had been banned, confused, I went to my enforcement history and it said my account was also permanently suspended. According to my history...