wrongfully banned for 2 weeks and i just used a 2 week trial card

Discus and support wrongfully banned for 2 weeks and i just used a 2 week trial card in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i believe i used my 2 week trial card on the 25th or 26th In the game rainbow 6 siege multiplayer it takes two team kills to get booted from the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RapidFlame23, May 27, 2018.

1. RapidFlame23
    RapidFlame23 Guest

i believe i used my 2 week trial card on the 25th or 26th

In the game rainbow 6 siege multiplayer it takes two team kills to get booted from the game. there is a 5 person team and the team consisted of me and 1 friend, then 3 other people i don't know who were together. each round they had team killed without consequence.
    they saw me ace the first round 5 kills 0 death and got mad or something so from round two they started team killing me and my friend with a different user each time so they didn't get kicked from the game.

i sent party invites out and nobody accepted so i reported/blocked and continued my night of gaming. why am I being banned for two weeks exactly after using a two week trial that advertises being able to play online and use social services. i am not in the
    wrong here. you guys should have banned the right people. instead those 3 and some of their friends must have reported me.

i have been an xbox live user for over 12 years now 8 of which have been on this account. this kind of banning should not be approved. its unacceptable. ban the right people. this isnt the first time this has happened to me either i have 2 other occurrences
    on my account from 2011&2015 that i was wrongfully banned for. first time was one day, second time was either 48 hours or 7 days. now exactly after i enter a two week trial you guys wrongfully ban me? why cause they had numbers over me? Well there is no truth
    in their numbers. i was targeted.

there is not even an option to case review. highly disappointed in your service microsoft. if you look at my xbox live reputation it has always been very good.

:)

RapidFlame23, May 27, 2018
  2. Xbox live trial error

I recently bought a Xbox one and with the Xbox came a code for a 2 week xbox live gold trial. I also received a 2 day trial with one of the games I bought. I used the 2 day trial first and it worked fine, but now that I wanted to redeem the 2 week trial
    the system says: "code not found". Is there any way to fix this?

RockMarlin22025, May 27, 2018
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Code redemption appears successful, but Live is not activated

Smwutches is correct. When a trial code is used it does not put your gamertag into a Gold status but only gives limited access to Gold features.

Also, trial cards do not stack so when you added two different trial cards one has been used up and will no longer work for you. I'm not sure if it will be the 2 day or 2 week code that stuck with your account.

onyxishere, May 27, 2018
  4. wrongfully banned for 2 weeks and i just used a 2 week trial card

Hi RapidFlame23!

I understand where your coming from, but unfortunately Xbox Enforcement Team does not use these forums. For information about your account suspensions or bans sign in at this site with your account
    at https://enforcement.xbox.com

Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account. - "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy
    & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation.
    Read more here

Code of conduct violations encompass a number of situations, including, but not limited to:

• Engaging in communications that claim or imply that you are Xbox staff
    • Having a Gamertag or profile content that contains hate speech or profanity
    • Using in game exploits to gain an unfair advantage over other players
    • Hacking, Modding or Cheating

If you want to contact the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team you can file a Case Review - You can't file a Case Review if the suspension is less than 24 hours or you failed the questionnaire.
    - Note: Currently, Xbox device bans are not eligible for Case Review. To make a Case Review - Click
    here

JerrminRangwani, May 28, 2018
  5. JerrminRangwani Win User

Hi RapidFlame23!

I understand where your coming from, but unfortunately Xbox Enforcement Team does not use these forums. For information about your account suspensions or bans sign in at this site with your account
    at https://enforcement.xbox.com

Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account. - "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy
    & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation.
    Read more here

Code of conduct violations encompass a number of situations, including, but not limited to:

• Engaging in communications that claim or imply that you are Xbox staff
    • Having a Gamertag or profile content that contains hate speech or profanity
    • Using in game exploits to gain an unfair advantage over other players
    • Hacking, Modding or Cheating

If you want to contact the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team you can file a Case Review - You can't file a Case Review if the suspension is less than 24 hours or you failed the questionnaire.
    - Note: Currently, Xbox device bans are not eligible for Case Review. To make a Case Review - Click
    here
  6. onyxishere Win User

Code redemption appears successful, but Live is not activated

Smwutches is correct. When a trial code is used it does not put your gamertag into a Gold status but only gives limited access to Gold features.

Also, trial cards do not stack so when you added two different trial cards one has been used up and will no longer work for you. I'm not sure if it will be the 2 day or 2 week code that stuck with your account.
  7. onyxishere Win User

Banned for 2 weeks :/

I just wanted to chime in on this post to let you know that phone support cannot help with enforcements nor can they answer questions about them. The only place to get information or have questions on enforcements answered is via https://enforcement.xbox.com/
  8. Boombaa Win User

Banned for 2 weeks

9. THEOWENKILLER Win User

2 week ban

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

You need to post here.

I would ask though,if you have no idea why you were banned,what makes you think its anything to do with a private match?

Clearly you know something happened in that game.

It makes no difference if you are playing private or public, the code of conduct remains the same.

Microsoft make the rules not you.
Thema:

1. wrongfully banned for 2 weeks and i just used a 2 week trial card - Similar Threads - wrongfully banned weeks

2. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  3. Wrongful ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongful ban: This is the 2nd time I’ve been wrongfully banned for a profile picture why and it’s not nude or inapropriate in any way what so ever it’s getting old. b0e223ec-8f9d-4d79-ad82-d08077c230d4
  4. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  5. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  6. Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!: So I did something on my phone that got my xbox account banned. But they also banned my families Xbox Series X, Its not even connected to that account. So I tried to contact Microsoft support but...
  7. Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban: My account was stolen and the guy decided to swear and report my account. I ws ban for a year please someone help 501867b0-87c2-495f-952a-51d787b097c5
  8. I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong: Hello, I got permanently suspended back in 2022 and now looking back at the suspension I saw that even back in 2022 Xbox gave me no reason for the suspension like (messages) (communication)...
  9. Did I get a 2 week communication ban for the wrong reasons?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did I get a 2 week communication ban for the wrong reasons?: Ok so I recently got a 2 week communication ban, but when I looked at the reasons why I got it, it was completely wrong. It said I was saying racist things, excessive swearing, harassment, and...
  10. You have gave me a two week ban for nothing .... I haven't done anything wrong .....

in XBoX on Consoles
    You have gave me a two week ban for nothing .... I haven't done anything wrong .....: You can check my messages and I swear you record out party's so you can check that I haven't done any thing wrong to be banned for two weeks ... it's probably when I win a game and they get...