Wrongfully Banned by Xbox Detection System

Discus and support Wrongfully Banned by Xbox Detection System in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello All, My Gamertag is and I've been wrongfully banned. I recently bought a PS4 and Elgato HD 60 S+ and have been streaming on PlayStation for a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cruxuh, Oct 14, 2022.

1. Cruxuh
    Cruxuh Guest

Hello All,

My Gamertag is and I've been wrongfully banned. I recently bought a PS4 and Elgato HD 60 S+ and have been streaming on PlayStation for a few days since It was new to me, once I set up my capture card (Elgato HD 60 S+) to the Xbox I've gotten banned the next day for:

"This account was temporarily suspended for using an emulator to upload untrusted images and video on Xbox Live."

- I only steam the game Naruto Ultimate Ninja storm 4 and never emulated nor uploaded untrusted images to the Xbox live network, in fact, I don't know how to do so.

- I've submitted an appeal and it's been denied, and I sent a follow-up email explaining the situation and there is no proper customer support number for these cases.

My Case Number is: XBOX:02074299

Please help,

Thanks.

Wrongfully Banned by Xbox Detection System [​IMG]

:)

Cruxuh, Oct 14, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Cruxuh

Would be great to assist you on this one, but unfortunately no one here and even customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.
    Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.

As your appeal has been denied, is not possible to do something else.
    You need to wait until the restriction ends
  3. Cruxuh Win User

Thanks for letting me know Josef. It's upsetting that I've been wrongfully banned for the system detecting my capture card as an emulator. I wouldn't be upset if it was like a few days or a week or so but man.. I didn't do anything wrong, now i don't want to even play Xbox and stream given this bug..
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I understand your frustration
    This is only my guess. But maybe the streaming was inappropriate and this is why you received the suspension. Sincerely no one here can give you the exact reason

Hope you don't face a similar issue in the future
  5. PixelPatch Win User

Xbox update caused RROD / screen glitch. Will cost me to get it fixed.

remember, MS refused to believe they were wrongfully banning consoles. then the moment the public got watchdog involved in th UK, bam! MS suddenly find a faultin the system that was wrongfully banning, and then did something about it.
  6. xXC0B41NXx Win User

MY CONSOLE WAS BANNED FOR NO REASON!!!!

It's all fine and dandy if they ban a console but what if it's wrongfully banned? Microsoft won't reverse the console ban? Ok so then I guess they owe every wrongful console banned owner a nice new shiny xbox 360.
Thema:

1. Wrongfully Banned by Xbox Detection System - Similar Threads - Wrongfully Banned Detection

2. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  3. Wrongful ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongful ban: This is the 2nd time I’ve been wrongfully banned for a profile picture why and it’s not nude or inapropriate in any way what so ever it’s getting old. b0e223ec-8f9d-4d79-ad82-d08077c230d4
  4. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  5. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  6. Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!: So I did something on my phone that got my xbox account banned. But they also banned my families Xbox Series X, Its not even connected to that account. So I tried to contact Microsoft support but...
  7. Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban: My account was stolen and the guy decided to swear and report my account. I ws ban for a year please someone help 501867b0-87c2-495f-952a-51d787b097c5
  8. I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong: Hello, I got permanently suspended back in 2022 and now looking back at the suspension I saw that even back in 2022 Xbox gave me no reason for the suspension like (messages) (communication)...
  9. Account ban apeal gone wrong. i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account ban apeal gone wrong. i need help: So i had gotten banned about 2 years ago, someone falsley reported me on a chat thing for pc, they banned me for cheating, i was like was i cheating cause i was playing a game with mods so i...
  10. hello I think i was wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. İ just...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello I think i was wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. İ just...: Hello, I think i was wrongfully wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. İ just play games and that's all can someone help me with it. Thank you......