wrongfull suspention and neglect of community

Discus and support wrongfull suspention and neglect of community in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello im I am an xbox member who has been playing for years now and i recently have noticed i have gotten 3 suspentions wrongfully when i have done... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by zyfynity, Oct 18, 2022.

1. zyfynity
    zyfynity Guest

Hello im I am an xbox member who has been playing for years now and i recently have noticed i have gotten 3 suspentions wrongfully when i have done nothing to gain them

recently i was given 2 suspentions out of the blue at 10 and 11 am when i was away and not even at my xbox now i remind you i wasnt at my xbox at all nor used xbox app to text anyone within the time i was away

not to come off as disrespectful but the ambassador team and the mod team have auto lines to say there is no thing a a wrongfull suspention when there is (example today)

why is it that xbox does nothing to conversate with anyone nor see that this may be an act of pettieness from another user cant answer that can you

why is it that people can mass report or just false report and people get suspended and even banned wrongfully without a full "investigation" as microsoft proclaims

bet you cant answer that one too can you

ive had it with microsofts dumb moments like this where they can ban or suspend people without the invesrigation like they say they do all the time (they dont they say that to try and calm you down so they dont mess up their streak of being just annoying)

i either wish to have my xbox suspention lifted or i will have me and many others with a growing movement boycot xbox into getting a brain or i will persue legal action against microsoft for neglect on customers and a wrongful use of company abillity

remember i wasnt on my xbox at all when this suspention happened nor was i on xbox app

this thread is gonna most likely get an ambassador or a mod saying there is no such thing as a wrongfull suspention or submit a non working appeal like they always do

:)

zyfynity, Oct 18, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team do not use the forums so no one here could lift your suspension. Submitting a case review is the only way to possibly have it lifted.

Otherwise, if you would like to pursue legal action, please refer to http://microsoft.com/legal
  3. onyxishere Win User

Communication Suspention

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately no one here can help with enforcement actions. You'll need to log in to http://enforcement.xbox.com/ and click the hammer icon to see the reason for the action and open a case review
    with the PET
  4. WorldWheat0533 Win User

My xbox has been banned, WHY?!

5. poiuytfgh Win User

communication and online play suspention

i sent an appeal and it was denied. his does not help.
  6. Smwutches Win User

communication and online play suspention

If it was denied then all you can do is wait out the suspension.
Thema:

1. wrongfull suspention and neglect of community - Similar Threads - wrongfull suspention neglect

2. wrongful suspension due to others abusing reporting

in XBoX Accessibility
    wrongful suspension due to others abusing reporting: As the title says being suspended due to someone else abusing the reporting system needs to be addressed. I think this is now the second time this has happened to me. Mind you, it had been years...
  3. How do I contact the enforcement team directly about a wrongful ban. Is there even...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact the enforcement team directly about a wrongful ban. Is there even...: I was banned over a profile pic. They denied my appeal completely. I was banned over a picture even though it was under review and didn’t actually appear on my profile. What should I do and is...
  4. Hacked - Taken my funds and wrongful suspension.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked - Taken my funds and wrongful suspension.: My son has had his account hacked. Whilst he's asleep in bed somebody has been using his account to spend money using MY bank account. I received a notification over email and questioned it? I...
  5. Wrongful ban?

in XBoX on Windows
    Wrongful ban?: Last night I had received a message that my account was permanently suspended. I have only been suspended twice before for messaging. They were very spaced out so it’s not like they were back to...
  6. How do I end a wrongful ban with no way to contact the enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I end a wrongful ban with no way to contact the enforcement team?: I’m being wrongfully banned for using profanity while using the in game chat window inside of the elder scrolls online Tamriel unlimited mmo example I was ver recently banned a week ago for saying...
  7. What can I do about wrongful enforcement?

in XBoX on Windows
    What can I do about wrongful enforcement?: I've been getting random communication bans nearly the same day I am unbanned from the other enforcement.. These are things that are just completely and utterly not against the guidelines......
  8. Help with wrongful ban!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with wrongful ban!: Okay so heres whats happened. I took a break from xbox at the beginning of August. 2 Months passed, I did absolutely nothing, and on September 30th I received an email saying “account has been...
  9. How to deal with or remove wrongful ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to deal with or remove wrongful ban: Hi so to start off I'd like to say my Xbox record is completely clean, aside from this sudden communication ban. I was unable to rejoin a party and was directed to enforcement, where it states I...
  10. Wrongful suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongful suspension: just extremely shocked im upset and angry ive found there is enforcement action on my account, it is a wrongful suspension, its cause of a game clip i checked all my game clips i had taken and...