Wrongful Xbox Communication Suspension, Appeal Declined, cannot play a game as a result.

Discus and support Wrongful Xbox Communication Suspension, Appeal Declined, cannot play a game as a result. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was communication suspended a few hours ago for this gamerpic, when I tried to make an appeal saying that I had no idea it violated the ToS, it was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NxneLivez, Sep 8, 2022.

1. NxneLivez
    NxneLivez Guest

Wrongful Xbox Communication Suspension, Appeal Declined, cannot play a game as a result.

I was communication suspended a few hours ago for this gamerpic, when I tried to make an appeal saying that I had no idea it violated the ToS, it was declined. I stated my reasoning and even changed it as a result only to find out that you can't submit another appeal. Now I logged into Phantasy Star Online 2 and it states that I cannot play the game because I cannot participate in parties. The suspension ends September 10th, and Microsoft agents were no help at all, they gave me a service number of their documenation which is entirely useless since my appeal was already declined. Is there anything I can do to disable this party function or something? I just started playing this game and I'd like to play it more.

[mod removed]

:)

NxneLivez, Sep 8, 2022
  2. NxneLivez Win User

Your reply is different here from what you've emailed. But as I've noted, I've showed nothing below the collar bone at all. If there were a team of people behind the reports that come through in this case and not a typical AI, this could've been avoided.

I've been on Xbox for years and I've used hundreds of gamerpics and this is the first time I were suspended because of one.
  3. NxneLivez Win User

May aswell close this now as I see that Xbox's very own agents aren't to be counted on for things like this. It's constant problems with these type of things for everyone and they are never improved.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this NXNELIVEZ

As your ban appeal was denied, the only option is wait until your ban gets lifted.
    As you already know no one here in the public forums and even customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.
  5. DeniqL Win User

Hi, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here. Unfortunately if the appeal was denied there is nothing else to do
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

nothing you can do, if you submitted a review, then that is it, you get one review and support cannot help. the decision is final and you lose everything, one of the reasons i went to pc full time for gaming as then i don't have all my eggs in one basket.
Thema:

1. Wrongful Xbox Communication Suspension, Appeal Declined, cannot play a game as a result. - Similar Threads - Wrongful Communication Suspension

2. Wrongful ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongful ban: This is the 2nd time I’ve been wrongfully banned for a profile picture why and it’s not nude or inapropriate in any way what so ever it’s getting old. b0e223ec-8f9d-4d79-ad82-d08077c230d4
  3. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  4. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  5. something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says: Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again - Microsoft Community I've pretty much done everything this guy has done in this link beside solution 3 which really doesn't...
  6. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  7. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  8. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  9. What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?: How do I transfer the vbucks back to the right account? 8b13da4f-5377-4212-a1b0-1e230087194a
  10. Wrongful Xbox Communication Suspension, Appeal Declined, cannot play a game as a result.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongful Xbox Communication Suspension, Appeal Declined, cannot play a game as a result.: I submitted an appeal to have my accound lifted from a perm bann and it was declined I was not givin a reason why i was banned and why my appeal was declined and I don't know what to do 7 years...