Wrongful suspension

Discus and support Wrongful suspension in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; just extremely shocked im upset and angry ive found there is enforcement action on my account, it is a wrongful suspension, its cause of a game clip i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ascendstorm, Oct 6, 2022.

1. ascendstorm
    ascendstorm Guest

Wrongful suspension

just extremely shocked im upset and angry ive found there is enforcement action on my account, it is a wrongful suspension, its cause of a game clip i checked all my game clips i had taken and none of them is obscene nothing but someone has done a false report then reported one now i have a suspension for a week.

Ive checked on enforcement history cant even appeal it i dont even know which game clip it was but any clips i have none of them is obscene so ive done nothing wrong, i was also a xbox ambassador and ive been removed from the program because of this

:)

ascendstorm, Oct 6, 2022
  2. xMr Deceptive Win User

Wrongful Suspension

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspensions.

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

I was told by Xbox support to contact you guys via forums. If that's not the case then I'm going to contact one of the managers and have that representative dealt with. Microsoft shouldn't give false info.
    I got told the same thing. they are giving us the runaround. Why are we paying to get treated like this? what is the sense of having a team dedicated to enforcement that no one can get in contact with... really grinds my gears.. still waiting for a reply
    on my post i made about a half hour ago
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Wrongful suspension

If someone is harassing you online then just report & block them.

Even if someone else started it you can still be suspended if you reply with a message that breaks the ToU/CoC.

Rep has nothing to do on whether you get suspended or not.

As mentioned,if you've filed a case review then all you can do is wait.
  4. Arminator Win User

Wrongful suspension

While I understand your frustration, you need to complain about the suspension in the correct forum here. When posting there, include your suspended Gamertag.

Additionally: even if the person provoked you, if you used "naughty" language, it is still a bannable offense. So the next time someone provokes you, simply report him, and block communications with that person. That way, he is the one getting suspended.
  5. Dadwhite Win User

Wrongful suspension?

This site will give an example of that they consider different types of behaviors to avoid so that you will not receive a ban:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/ The third topic will cover the area of cheating.
  6. bowski477 Win User

Wrongful suspension

The enforcement team does not use the forums. You can view your ban on enforcement.xbox.com but if the case review was upheld there is nothing further you can do.
Thema:

Wrongful suspension

1. Wrongful suspension - Similar Threads - Wrongful suspension

2. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  3. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  4. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  5. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  6. Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?: I’m lost for words that my account received a permanent account ban with my appeal being denied. I have not used anything to the extent to reach this type of ban, I understand trash talk etc but...
  7. I had a wrongful suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    I had a wrongful suspension: I reiceived a permanant suspension for a profile picture right after xboxs new strike system was put into place. Xbox suspended me after i put the profile picture up and xbox then verified it...
  8. Why can't I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I appeal a wrongful suspension?: XBOX encourages people to express themselves (unless you're expressing Christian beliefs.) I attempted to change my gamerpic to an inoffensive picture of Jesus and my account was suspended for 2...
  9. Wrongful Xbox Communication Suspension, Appeal Declined, cannot play a game as a result.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongful Xbox Communication Suspension, Appeal Declined, cannot play a game as a result.: I submitted an appeal to have my accound lifted from a perm bann and it was declined I was not givin a reason why i was banned and why my appeal was declined and I don't know what to do 7 years...
  10. wrongful suspension I want lifted NOW.

in XBoX Accessibility
    wrongful suspension I want lifted NOW.: I would like an actual person to talk to me about this suspension I have. It’s for 8 days and it’s OBSURD. Guys say mean stuff to me ALL the time in games and they messaged my Xbox calling me fat...