Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?
Discus and support Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’m lost for words that my account received a permanent account ban with my appeal being denied. I have not used anything to the extent to reach this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ty Link, Jan 10, 2024.
Thema:
Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?
Loading...
-
Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account? - Similar Threads - Wrongful Indefinite suspension
-
Wrong lettering in disc to digital notifications
in XboX InsidersWrong lettering in disc to digital notifications: I can't attach a picture, but it's a mix of letters from different alphabets like Latin, Cyrillic, Greek and more. It's still readable, but looks kinda fancy. Does anyone have it like that?... -
Profile years are wrong when looking at badges
in XboX InsidersProfile years are wrong when looking at badges: When I look at my friends profile it show how many years they had the account since, so I looked at mine and it’s incorrect. Is there a way to fix it ? I’ve had the account since 2017 but it shows... -
Genuinely what is wrong with the pc game bar
in XboX InsidersGenuinely what is wrong with the pc game bar: 90% of the time i don't get notifications for party invites and i want to say 40% of the time i don't get into party's when I try to join and i end up having to end it through task manager for it... -
Received legitimate email with wrong gamertag
in XboX InsidersReceived legitimate email with wrong gamertag: I post this here following advice from your tech support on the live chat. I received an email from [xbox@e.xbox.com](mailto:xbox@e.xbox.com) regarding the age verification in the UK. The... -
xbox account linked to wrong account
in XboX Insidersxbox account linked to wrong account: I am trying to use my account from my pc on my new xbox, when i log into blizzard through the blizzard app on the computer it shows my xbox account is linked to it, and when i log out and log back... -
Why isn't fortnite loading right now is something wrong with the servers
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy isn't fortnite loading right now is something wrong with the servers: It tells me servers not responding 5fe55597-eac0-4fbe-8e09-7a8d9557403c -
Receiving "Wrong Region" Error When Trying to Purchase Xbox Game Pass – All Region Settings...
in XBoX Games and AppsReceiving "Wrong Region" Error When Trying to Purchase Xbox Game Pass – All Region Settings...: I'm trying to purchase Xbox Game Pass, but I keep getting a "Wrong Region" error, even though all my system settings are correctly configured for Turkey. What I’ve already tried: Verified that... -
(gamebar pc) something went wrong with this widget/party
in XboX Insiders(gamebar pc) something went wrong with this widget/party: whenever i try to join/create an xbox party all my widgets crash and i get an error saying something went wrong with this widget/party. i've tried everything to fix this including resetting... -
My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?
in XBoX AccessibilityMy Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...