Wrongful Enforcements

Discus and support Wrongful Enforcements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I got suspended twice yesterday because I said the word [mod removed] in Overwatch's chat to test the censor ability of people trying to bypass it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LoveXxPrettyKimmixX, Aug 31, 2021.

1. Wrongful Enforcements

So I got suspended twice yesterday because I said the word [mod removed] in Overwatch's chat to test the censor ability of people trying to bypass it by spelling said word with spaces so that the game doesn't censor it. Now I'm black but regardless, I made it clear that in said chat that I "was testing" not really calling anyone the word and ended up suspended for a day (Which was no big deal to me regardless). But now I have a suspension for 2 weeks because of "harassment and/or bullying" (According to the Enforcement Team of Xbox) but haven't done such a thing.

At the very most, I was talking trash in the text chat (In Overwatch) to rile up the opposing team to make them play bad or make bad decisions in-game. So am I to assume people can report me because they don't like what I say in the chat? I mainly be saying they're "trash" or "ez" in the game because they can't handle my skills.

Is the reporting system so "soft" that I can't even indulge in my arrogance because my opponents lack the skills to shut me up?

On another note, my other profile also received the same suspension ironically even though I RARELY play on the account, yeah I got on it and also talked [mod removed] but it wasn't like I was being like "hey your [mod removed] so sorry you should off yourself" or being clear cut racist or whatever.

I think the Enforcement Team should change so that these things can be dealt with by Customer Service cause some of these suspensions don't add up, especially on my second account. I feel like both of these should suspensions should be dropped because the punishment is FAR too great or just me trash talking and such.

I thought it was because of [mod removed] text I said in the chat but my second account didn't receive the same notice of it being suspended because of me saying that. Instead my primary and secondary are suspended for "Harassment and/or bullying".

:)

LoveXxPrettyKimmixX, Aug 31, 2021
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Wrongful enforcements

If someone harasses you on xbox live just report that person or block him. Retaliation is a violation of the Code of Conduct and subject to enforcement acts.

That being said the enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Wrongful Enforcements

Sorry you're upset OP. On Xbox no one knows what you look like, etc. Therefore, according to Xbox rules words that CAN be considered as offensive can result in a suspension. Regardless of the person's background. The rules can be read at https://enforcement.xbox.com

While at the site you can also click on the handshake icon on the left side of the page where you can see information on the suspension as well as an opportunity to open a case review with the PET if the suspension is longer than 24 hours.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Wrongful Enforcements

Not sure what the term was but i can imagine & if you want to use that term then fine,you just can't use it on xbox live as it violates the rules you agreed to follow when you started your account,as is some of the other things you've said.Calling people trash is another sure fire way to get suspended as you've found out.

The enforcement team used to use the forums but there was so much harassment etc. & everything was public that they moved to the system they have now with a dedicated team that work for Microsoft.Having customer services deal with enforcement issue is not going to happen.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Wrongful enforcements

It doesn't matter how a situation starts. If you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct, you can be punished. In situations like that, it's best to just report the other person and block communications with them instead of responding.
  6. MrsHardcoreKas Win User

Wrongful enforcement

Hi MrBattle,

Enforcement did not give me that option because it was a 24 hour suspension. I came to the forums more likely to vent my frustrations. I have multiple sclerosis so I spend a lot of my time on xbox live and now and again I do encounter undesirable gamers
    who I block, mute or defend myself against, but this gamer I thought was ok, ok enough to add to my fb.and not long after he was creepy. It became awkward so I would appear offline, ignore and avoid him, but I didn't want to hurt his feelings. I would be
    in a lobby when he would msg me playing some weird game until I had enough...hense my husband's back off msg. This guy is not right, he knows my health issues and unfortunately he reported my tag only to hurt me. I think I am finally over it, but I will be
    less trusting with xbox friends.

Regards 🙂
Thema:

Wrongful Enforcements

1. Wrongful Enforcements - Similar Threads - Wrongful Enforcements

2. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  3. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  4. Wrongful ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongful ban: This is the 2nd time I’ve been wrongfully banned for a profile picture why and it’s not nude or inapropriate in any way what so ever it’s getting old. b0e223ec-8f9d-4d79-ad82-d08077c230d4
  5. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  6. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  7. something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says: Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again - Microsoft Community I've pretty much done everything this guy has done in this link beside solution 3 which really doesn't...
  8. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  9. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  10. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...