Wrongful Enforcement (only 24 hour)

Discus and support Wrongful Enforcement (only 24 hour) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, My name is David. I have been a member of XBOX Live for years and just received a 24 hour communications suspension. I understand it is only a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Why So Sodium, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Wrongful Enforcement (only 24 hour)

Hello, My name is David. I have been a member of XBOX Live for years and just received a 24 hour communications suspension. I understand it is only a 24 hour communications ban but i have been a member for years and never had an issue until now. Its very
    upsetting and makes me lose faith in the system that's been put in place to protect everyone from racism, harassment, and vulgar content on XBOX Live. If i could just get more details to support the decision i might be able to understand but as it stand i'm
    currently in the dark. I'm a very skilled player in multiple games and quite often receive hate mail from my opponents.. As i have said i have never once had issues with my reputation or any form of suspension in the entire time i've been a member... If getting
    someone communication banned is as easy as hitting the report button and typing a malicious comment i no longer want to be a part of it. Im used to defeating an opponent and receiving a nasty message or even "Youre reported" out of the blue even though there
    had been no contact between me and the player aside from the gameplay. for example I received a message similar to that after beating a player with the gamertag [Mod Removed]. After beating him in a cage match in MWR (with zero game chat contact) i received
    a message that said "reported". I hope i can get some answers as i feel my ban (how minor it may be) is a serious abuse of the enforcement system and i need some form of reassurance that its not as easy as just hitting the report button when someone is angry.
    I would appreciate any kind of feedback you can provide and i hope this doesnt become an ongoing problem.

Thank you, David. Gamertag-

:)

Why So Sodium, Oct 22, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Account supension question

The only information will be the information you see on the enforcement site. It is not possible to submit a case review on 24 hour suspensions and the enforcement team do not give specifics.

Smwutches, Oct 22, 2017
  3. DAZZA 433
    DAZZA 433 Guest
    Enforcement Mistake?

Unfortunately 24 hour bans cannot be appealed with the enforcement team

DAZZA 433, Oct 22, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The enforcement team does not use the forums. Any information regarding your suspension would be listed at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

The enforcement team investigates every complaint they receive so suspensions are not automated. You can have a million complaints filed against you, but will only receive enforcement action if the team determines you have done something to violate the code
    of conduct.

Smwutches, Oct 22, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums. Any information regarding your suspension would be listed at

The enforcement team investigates every complaint they receive so suspensions are not automated. You can have a million complaints filed against you, but will only receive enforcement action if the team determines you have done something to violate the code
    of conduct.
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Kid got account banned

Hi Mike2022,

You need to go to the enforcement and look what she did wrong and because it's only a 24 hour ban you can not apply for a case review

7. Smwutches Win User

"enforcement action" with no explanation

You can't. Even if the enforcement site showed the enforcement action, since it's only 24 hours it wouldn't be eligible.
  8. Gimpy_P Win User

How to shorten suspensions

Per the information on the Enforcement page, it is only eligible for review if it is beyond 24 hours.
  9. DAZZA 433 Win User

Enforcement

The questionnaire is straight forward really, Each question is very easy to answer correctly providing you understand what is right and wrong on the xbox live services.

If you get a question wrong then you have no option to wait for 24 hours to try again, The case review is your only way of having your enforcement reviewed.
Thema:

1. Wrongful Enforcement (only 24 hour) - Similar Threads - Wrongful Enforcement hour

2. Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox live streaming provider - something went wrong: Trying to stream on xbox series s. When pressing the streaming button in the menu I get an error “sorry something went wrong, please try again later”. Have had this for months now. Xbox updated...
  3. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  4. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  5. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  6. Wrongful ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongful ban: This is the 2nd time I’ve been wrongfully banned for a profile picture why and it’s not nude or inapropriate in any way what so ever it’s getting old. b0e223ec-8f9d-4d79-ad82-d08077c230d4
  7. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  8. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  9. something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says: Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again - Microsoft Community I've pretty much done everything this guy has done in this link beside solution 3 which really doesn't...
  10. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...