Wrongful Enforcement Action

Discus and support Wrongful Enforcement Action in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay, I'm not really sure how to begin to go about bringing up this topic, hence it's been a rollercoaster of emotions at this point. My account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mental Gecko, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Mental Gecko
    Mental Gecko Guest

Okay, I'm not really sure how to begin to go about bringing up this topic, hence it's been a rollercoaster of emotions at this point. My account recently was lingering in the "Needs Work" reputation, for around 2 months. Mind you,
    I haven't been on my account for around the same time that started to the point we're getting to, which is now. I recently got back on after not consistently playing for 2-3 months with the same reputation, "Needs Work". Now before I continue I thinks it's
    necessary to know I'm a good player in general and a very good player at FPS games.(Specifically COD). When I say good, it's a heavy understatement. Chances are if we grabbed a person at random and pitted them against me in a lobby, they'd think I was cheating.
    I feel it's important to really allude the setting I'm in every time I play. So back to my rep, I hopped on and played more COD MWR, since I try to play as regularly as I can. Sure enough, get in a lobby, play, and am being accused of cheating by two players.
    You guys can see where this is going. My reputation then falls to "Avoid Me" the next day, now when in this state I want to make it clear that a handful of the games I play online, I can no longer play. The system says since my rep has fallen to the Avoid
    Me state, that I will ONLY matchmake with other low rep players. I will summarize by saying, you aren't finding a game. So as a result of the laughable engineering and critical thinking that went into this reputation system, I'm essentially shunned from Xbox
    Live for being good at a game. Now I know where you're immediate thoughts will lead you, "He must be lying and is more than likely being a toxic member of the community and is deserving of his rep or any action taken". While I can sympathize, this wasn't the
    case. This was also not the first time I've dealt with a similar situation. This is the reason why I don't play with a mic and try to tip-toe around lobbies just to play because of the sheer amount of people reporting me as a result of losing to me. NOW....
    this is where the juiciness takes a turn. I'm now in the avoid me state wondering how to crawl out just to be able to play my games again. I figure if I'm in "Needs Work" for over 2 months, how long will this new deep state of avoid me last? There's not much
    information on how to raise your reputation over Xbox. The only information I found was to just play without getting reported to widen the ratio of players played with to players who reported you. Let me pause to say Ironic right? I'm supposed to play with
    others to eventually even out the spread of reports or just to play without being reported, yet I can't. As I stated before I will only match with other low rep players. If by chance I do match what's stopping other "like rep" players from reporting me if
    they do bad. In fact I feel they'd be more inclined to. So I took it upon myself to take a break, not really willingly but nonetheless, to play Forza. Before I explain what happens next I will start with this, I received a 14 day suspension. Now I'm not perfect,
    I have enforcement action on my account that is justified and reformed from. I made it a means to not break TOS in fear I'd keep receiving unfair bans or suspensions against my account. My suspension is stated as follows, "Account Theft/Phishing/solicitation".
    I made a looking for group post on Forza that I was giving away cars,(which I was), and was trying to make friends doing so. The post read that I was giving away cars and to add me on Xbox as a friend. A genuine gesture to those who are new to the game or
    are looking for a car they don't have. So Xbox must be insinuating that I "Solicited Friendship" over Xbox Live. Really .....? So to recap, I get a constant negative overlook against my account that results in me not being able to play the service I agree
    to use and pay to use. I'm shunned from using Xbox Live for the shallow reports against my account that I'm unsporting and cheating. I thought Xbox was an "Inclusive" platform who accepted all forms of players. Why is it that a good player like myself is
    oppressed by this reputation system that shouldn't even exist in the first place? And then when trying to raise the outlook on my account by making new friends and gifting cars on Forza so people have a better "OPINION" of me, I'm banned. So my question is
    what is wrong with you people affiliated with the engineering and enforcement of this clearly flawed system. Are there no critical thinkers? are we just this daft and naïve? There is no POSITIVE reinforcement action that people can take against someone's account.
    So if I run into a player and dominate the lobby and the player is either impressed or disgusted, he has these options. Add me or follow me on Xbox, OR report me for cheating, report me as an unsporting player, report that I quit early, ect. Not ONE thing
    that a player can use on this platform as a catalyst to show praise to the player, ONLY NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. Stuck in a hole that I didn't even dig and shunned because of being good at video games. My question is why? not why to the community , rather why to
    the enforcement team who decided to uphold their decision and why to the people as head of Xbox teams as to how this hasn't been changed in 7 years now? WHY?

:)

Mental Gecko, Aug 24, 2020
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Wrong enforcement action

Yeah,sounds like it maybe a console privilege suspension.

As ngocpgi said,using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on your main account is a violation of the code of conduct.

Console privilege suspensions are issued to stop you from doing this.

You can see why your main account was suspended by going to the enforcement site
    here where you can also file for a case review if eligible.

The enforcement team don't use the forums so nobody here can tell you anything else.
  3. Smwutches Win User

wrongful enforcement action

4. Smwutches Win User

Wrong Enforcement Action

Unfortunately since it's a 24 hour suspension, all you can do is wait it out. Depending on how quickly you were sending messages, they may have been flagged as spam.
  5. BlkBornSeed Win User

Wrong Enforcement Action

That is really disheartening. I really wish this could have been investigated thoroughly before any type of action was placed on my account. I'm certain if I could actually submit a case for at least that it would be overturned and I would have my badge again.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Wrong enforcement action

so actually you have two things first using an secondary account to avoid the first suspension is against the rules

Secondly it sounds like a console.ban.

Which could've been from the first accounts ban investigation which couldve found another violation while they were investigating your previous ban
Thema:

1. Wrongful Enforcement Action - Similar Threads - Wrongful Enforcement Action

2. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  3. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  4. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  5. What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?: How do I transfer the vbucks back to the right account? 8b13da4f-5377-4212-a1b0-1e230087194a
  6. Can some one explain what I did wrong here?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can some one explain what I did wrong here?: Name of Ark server: ark savages. It's a 4 man tribe molded ark server. I posted "Ark savages 4 man come try it out" My account got banned. I've been with xbox live for over 15 years never had...
  7. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  8. Game Bar recording games in the wrong resolution

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar recording games in the wrong resolution: Sometimes, when playing a game in full screen, I will use the Capture button on my Xbox controller or use Windows Key + G to open game bar and record a clip, but when I look at the clip...
  9. What to do if I claim Xbox gift card on the wrong account

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if I claim Xbox gift card on the wrong account: I accidentally claimed my $20 Xbox gift card on the wrong account and I am trying to get it onto my main account 24c0ca6d-0f2a-4531-ab80-d7845238922d
  10. Something's wrong with my xbox queue

in XboX Insiders
    Something's wrong with my xbox queue: My series s has a queue problem cus every time I update or install something my console just starts bugging out. Like not doing progress in the installation for a few minutes,the side bar just not...