Wrongful ban?

Discus and support Wrongful ban? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Last night I had received a message that my account was permanently suspended. I have only been suspended twice before for messaging. They were very... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Naterator84, Dec 28, 2022.

1. Naterator84
    Naterator84 Guest

Wrongful ban?

Last night I had received a message that my account was permanently suspended. I have only been suspended twice before for messaging. They were very spaced out so it’s not like they were back to back. They were very minor enforcements, the worst of which was a 4 day communication suspension. Oddly enough the more recent suspension was a zero day suspension. I was suspended for zero days(?). A few weeks later I had received a permanent ban. On the enforcement history of my account it does not give me any details as to why I was permanently banned. It only tells me that my account violated the conduct. Whatever that may include. I applied for an appeal and it was denied, and I was still given no reason to the ban. I don’t remember doing anything on that account worthy of a permanent suspension. It was out of the blue and was given no reason as to why. I have five years in that account and countless memories. Is there any fix to this?

:)

Naterator84, Dec 28, 2022
  2. onyxishere Win User

wrong ban

The PET investigate all gamertag reports prior to laying a suspension on them. As they get thousands of reports per day this can take some time from the initial report. Due to this your enforcement could have been from something that was done a fair bit
    ago. As was already mentioned you should log in to
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
    and click the hammer icon to see the reason and duration of the action
  3. BIGDADDY B0MBER Win User

wrong ban

http://enforcement.xbox.com is where you need to be in order for anyone to review your case.
  4. DngrDnglr Win User

(wrongful) ban

So just accept it when I genuinely feel wronged? what kind of mediocre support is that? 🤦��‍♂️
  5. OakGill Win User

Wrongful Ban

Sorry you had such a rough time, I can understand a ban would ruin anyone's day. Also please be advised the Xbox ambassadors and these forums are here for technical support and issues, enforcement does not check these. Also Xbox ambassadors do not have
    the ability to enforce, remove, or issue bans.
  6. blueamcat Win User

Wrongful Ban

The only way to check on your enforcements is on the site: Enforcement.Xbox.com
Thema:

Wrongful ban?

1. Wrongful ban? - Similar Threads - Wrongful ban

2. Wrongful ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongful ban: This is the 2nd time I’ve been wrongfully banned for a profile picture why and it’s not nude or inapropriate in any way what so ever it’s getting old. b0e223ec-8f9d-4d79-ad82-d08077c230d4
  3. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  4. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  5. Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!: So I did something on my phone that got my xbox account banned. But they also banned my families Xbox Series X, Its not even connected to that account. So I tried to contact Microsoft support but...
  6. Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban: My account was stolen and the guy decided to swear and report my account. I ws ban for a year please someone help 501867b0-87c2-495f-952a-51d787b097c5
  7. I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong: Hello, I got permanently suspended back in 2022 and now looking back at the suspension I saw that even back in 2022 Xbox gave me no reason for the suspension like (messages) (communication)...
  8. Account ban apeal gone wrong. i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account ban apeal gone wrong. i need help: So i had gotten banned about 2 years ago, someone falsley reported me on a chat thing for pc, they banned me for cheating, i was like was i cheating cause i was playing a game with mods so i...
  9. hello I think i was wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. İ just...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello I think i was wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. İ just...: Hello, I think i was wrongfully wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. İ just play games and that's all can someone help me with it. Thank you......
  10. Why was I wrongfully banned

in XBoX on Windows
    Why was I wrongfully banned: On 11/12/2023 at 12:09 AM I was notified that my console had been banned, confused, I went to my enforcement history and it said my account was also permanently suspended. According to my history...